Author Topic: Tarot by Wren  (Read 3097 times)

Offline glinda

Tarot by Wren
« on: November 18, 2012, 11:17:01 PM »
Hey guys,

I mentioned awhile back that my best friend who has been reading for me for years...(oh so many it's kinda embarassing) just finally set up shop on Etsy.   I've had sooooo many readings over the years with so many different readers and she's in the top 1% I've come across in terms of accuracy.   It's actually freaked us out sometimes how psychic she is.  Anyway she's doing a special to get things started.   30 minutes for $20.  But knowing her she'll probably talk to you for longer...  She loves doing readings and she also has a good heart- so she cares about her clients.   Give her a try!   http://www.etsy.com/shop/TarotByWren   

Glinda

Offline glinda

Re: Tarot by Wren
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2012, 11:18:45 PM »
by the way...her special is under "Specials" in the left column...  (I helped her set up the page)   :)

and no I'm not Wren.  lol   But yes I am promoting my best friend but she also happens to be really amazing at readings. 

Offline oben

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2012, 12:43:36 AM »
Is she by any chance wren on cp?

Offline glinda

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2012, 02:32:09 AM »
No she's not affiliated with any website.  She doesn't like the pressure of the per minute charge.  It doesn't lend itself to a good reading.   She just started going through Etsy.  :) 

anything