Author Topic: Maeve  (Read 5568 times)

Offline cj

Maeve
« on: April 09, 2011, 12:52:18 PM »
I really like Maeve. She picked up on some past life stuff btw me and sm and she picked up that someone else is around. She also gave me insight on what we're both suppose to learn in this life (which is great bc sometimes Im like "enough with these damn lessons!" and she gave me some methods to use etc. I liked her a lot.

sammiepoo

Re: Maeve
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2011, 02:44:29 AM »
Maeve is one of those psychics that she is changable on her predictions. She has not been accurate for me, she is nice but not accurate for me at all

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2012, 01:42:30 AM »
Anybody else have expereiences with her?

I was thinking of calling her but don't want to waste the money if she's not that good...

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2012, 05:00:09 AM »
Read with Maeve about 4 times. I went back to her as he seemed to be just left of positive, if you know what i mean. And she really did pick up on so much that was true, and not generic. Those 3 readings were correct. However, the 4th reading with her was different, so totally positive, and off the mark. I think she is a nice person and delivers her readings with warmth. That being said, I hope she is not just jumping on the "feel good fairy tale" wagon like mot CP's.

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2012, 12:45:03 PM »
Bella.....the last read from Maeve...(the feel good fairy tale) was that regardind an ex?

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2012, 01:36:36 PM »
Hi Bella Life, no my reading is regarding a current relationship. My first 3 readings were more realistic. This last reading was not. She did describe him and us correctly for the most part, but the "why is he being like this right now" wasn't correct at all. And needless to say her prediction did not come to pass either. I don't call for predictions anymore as I don't believe in them, but they give them anyway. I called her back because the last three readings she gave it to me straight.  Something happened between him and I and I wanted to get some insight so I could deal with him better, as he has a boat load of issues. But as I said, this reading was off the mark. Totally.

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2020, 01:21:05 PM »
Called her about POI after he left my house she literally said no he has another woman around him and I don’t see her going anywhere anytime soon so that’s it and hung up on me! Like what... ok so what about me and is there anyone else coming in for me why are we still in contact what is he thinking nothing that was it and hung up. So rude

anything