Author Topic: Mysticalcraft, PandoraP or Louisebell?  (Read 4217 times)

Offline Caroline10

Mysticalcraft, PandoraP or Louisebell?
« on: December 13, 2019, 12:12:21 AM »
Oh boy. I read with Arriana a couple weeks ago, and she told me that my poi's relationship is done, but she wants to keep trying, so now is a good time to be friends. Today I read with PandoraP and she said they'll be together for another 4 or 5 months. Actually Louisebelle had the same, 4 months or so.

I'm going to keep on living my life and not worry about it. But I wish I knew what to think here! Who would you say might be most accurate out of the 3?

Offline dasaninot

Re: Mysticalcraft, PandoraP or Louisebell?
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2019, 05:16:37 AM »
Mysticalcraft told me someone I hadn't heard from in years who was abusive and cruel was madly in love with me in October and would propose lol....all within one month. He just found me irresisistable, etc. the one to settle down with....even though it was so soon (hadn't heard from him in a over a year, and have known him for years).

When I brought all this up, after paying $40 for an email reading that is, she just did not respond and blocked me.
All I asked about was what happened...nothing that would indicate we were together lol.

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2019, 11:44:21 AM »
I'm really sorry to hear-that prediction was way off!

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2019, 01:22:45 PM »
Arrianna- Flip flopped for me everytime, it was a new completely different reading( as if 3 different characters in a novel)

Louisebell- Nothing came true but super sweet

PandoraP- Her contact predictions happened for me and I am en route to what she sees will come to be within these next few months so we shall see

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2019, 03:18:09 PM »
I read with pandora at the beginning of last month, what she said didn’t resonated plus her contact timeframe was 2 weeks it’s been more than a month and no contact at all

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2019, 04:40:41 PM »
That's too bad about your reading. It's frustrating to not have things pan out when a reader is known for accuracy. Have you tried other readers?

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2019, 10:26:49 PM »
I liked Louise Bell.   I am still waiting on her predictions.  She did say she saw it taking a very long time.

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2019, 11:14:07 PM »
Louisebell is very sweet. 😊 I hope the predictions pan out!

Offline HazelYella

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2021, 12:05:22 AM »
Louisebell shares notes with other readers.

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2021, 02:37:37 AM »
I have read with PandoraP (not the others) but its been a while.  She never worked for me.  Nothing she said ever happened and she gave me nothing that I could verify as accurate when she read situations either.  I tried her I think 3 times based on feedback but then I gave up.  She wasnt good for me at all in any way.