Author Topic: How is this even possible?  (Read 2096 times)

Offline Live and love

How is this even possible?
« on: September 29, 2020, 03:55:29 AM »
I was second in line to and now I am 7th?   I did not get out of line.

Offline Live and love

Re: How is this even possible?
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2020, 03:48:11 PM »
I'm not sure about this but something happened to me last year. I was hoping to speak to an advisor and we had been pinging about it. Due to the time difference we weren't able to connect immediately. When I saw her message saying she was available, I jumped in the queue and saw that I was either #4 or #5. I got the call back very shortly afterwards - definitely not enough time had passed for 4/5 full readings in between. I think this person favored me over the others on her queue and took my call before theirs, since there were still people waiting when we hung up (I checked.) So I think it's possible for readers to somehow manipulate the line though yours sounds bizarre, all of a sudden several people snuck in ahead of you.
Thank you Greek. You must be right and there is some way they can manipulate the line which is how I got pushed back.  It doesn't make sense otherwise.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2020, 06:21:31 PM by Live and love »

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2020, 04:10:39 AM »
I'm sorry it's just not how it works.  The queue works first come first serve.  If 4 or 5 people are ahead of you, and it seems quick. it's most likely they didn't pick up their call because they couldn't.   Sometimes advisors have scheduled calls those come before the queue. If you're being pushed back all the time, sounds like a possible block. 

Offline Live and love

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2020, 03:04:59 PM »
I'm sorry it's just not how it works.  The queue works first come first serve.  If 4 or 5 people are ahead of you, and it seems quick. it's most likely they didn't pick up their call because they couldn't.   Sometimes advisors have scheduled calls those come before the queue. If you're being pushed back all the time, sounds like a possible block.
I wondered if it was possibly a block except I am not actually blocked, nor did I receive a notice of a missed call.