Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
The Vent / Re: Finally free
« Last post by user5942 on Today at 03:21:55 PM »
I’m currently in the same boat as you!

Haven’t had psychic readings in over a year, but I was heavily addicted.

I’ve had some psychics predict amazing things regarding career, friends, challenges, and getting accepted into a doctorate program.

However, biggest source of contention in my life is love. Positive love predictions haven’t happened, I’m 28 and never been in a relationship. I feel everyone is getting married and settled around me and here I am suffering. I’m in 2 weddings coming up and accepted I’ll always be the bridesmaid but never the bride.
The Vent / Finally free
« Last post by AwakenRN on June 29, 2022, 08:09:54 PM »
I came back to this forum after over a year. Wanted to let everyone know that most psychics are a waste of time and will have you in debt and longing for someone who is likely not going to return and if they do it won’t be the type relationship you want. I’m sure I’ll get slack for that. I spent a lot of money on psychics because of an ex I felt was my soulmate. There’s only a select few who told me he was but my life partner was still yet to be seen. All that happened last August. After I met him I lost my desire for psychics and to even waste my time of them. I have two or three I will talk to from time to time but it’s more like 3-6 months unlike everyday. My advice would be to try as hard as you can to let go. I was in your shoes not too long ago. Remember that life is too short to waste time and effort on things that are beyond our control.
PsychicSource.com / Jenna
« Last post by Mattsmom on June 28, 2022, 05:39:29 PM »
I quickly skimmed thru the board and didn't see a thread on her.

I did the free DM with her this past weekend.  She was SO SWEET!  I knew exactly who she was talking about too (I asked about love).

Give her a try!  Looks like she's only on chat.
Storefront Psychics & Online Services / Re: Yona Farrell
« Last post by lovefash on June 28, 2022, 02:19:21 PM »
…And that brings me right back down again lol

Hi, what I meant by she was wrong was in my mind she was wrong because the prediction never happened. She gave me the Oreo diction years ago and I had other relationships after it and my ex has reached out non stop. So yes, this prediction did happen years later but there’s also things she has unfortunately been worth about especially regarding this person. I think in general predictions are 50/50. If anyone reads with Yona try not to harp on the predictions. Trust me I use to do it a lot. She maybe wrong aka the opposite of the predictions happens or nothing at all. Or she maybe right.

I think it’s okay that people have their own perspectives and experiences with Yona because that’s their truth and I am open to hearing about different experiences.

Lol I’m sorry user! I do hope things workout in your favor.
« Last post by ppp30 on June 28, 2022, 02:14:39 PM »
LOL! 😂😂😂

Hi, what I meant by she was wrong was in my mind she was wrong because the prediction never happened. She gave me the Oreo diction years ago and I had other relationships after it and my ex has reached out non stop. So yes, this prediction did happen years later but there’s also things she has unfortunately been worth about especially regarding this person. I think in general predictions are 50/50. If anyone reads with Yona try not to harp on the predictions. Trust me I use to do it a lot. She maybe wrong aka the opposite of the predictions happens or nothing at all. Or she maybe right.

I think it’s okay that people have their own perspectives and experiences with Yona because that’s their truth and I am open to hearing about different experiences.
« Last post by user5942 on June 28, 2022, 01:07:27 PM »

« Last post by lovefash on June 28, 2022, 11:39:45 AM »
Thanks aquarian_81. I definitely got closure but to be honest I wished he never called and I didn’t pick up. That conversation brought up the past that I have buried and I didn’t feel good after the conversation. I feel like I could have died without ever knowing. I already had closure after he had a baby a few years ago.
« Last post by lovefash on June 28, 2022, 11:37:34 AM »
This gives me so much hope!

I’ve been so down lately wondering if her major, positive predictions will ever happen

Hi user, sorry to hear about what’s going on. Hope things get better!
« Last post by lovefash on June 28, 2022, 11:20:35 AM »

« Last post by whimerj on June 28, 2022, 06:17:21 AM »
I want to give credit where it’s due and say I was wrong about Yona. I started at this forum as allibai3 and then lovefash67. I originally came to the forum in 2016 and was down and depressed about a long time college bf breaking up with me by ghosting me not once but twice.

From the start Yona said we wouldn’t get back together and the relationship was on going. Yona was always correct about time of contact. My ex and I would go no contact for 10, 16 months even years.
A few years ago Yona gave me a prediction that things  wouldn’t be going right in my exes life and he would have regrets and he will contact me but by that time I will be with someone else.

I hadn’t talked to my ex for years probably since 2017 or 2018. I blocked his number in 2019 after he wished me a happy bday.

Today, I received a call from a blocked number and it was my ex. I was shocked and caught off guard because I was not expecting it. He pretty much said he tried to call me a few times but I had his number blocked and he has thought about me many of times. I told him, I was not sure where this call or the intention of this call was coming from and did not know if it was one of his many tactics. He then asked me to explain and overall asked about the reasoning the relationship didn’t workout. I honestly felt after many years of not being able to say my piece this was finally the moment I could say how I always felt. I did let him know, we didn’t work out because of him. He was selfish, manipulative, wanted to be single but also wanted to have me, and overall he was immature. He expressed he agreed with everything I said. He said when he was young he didn’t want to be tied down but he also loved me which is why he came back. He said as he’s gotten older he realized what he did. He also said people thought we would eventually work out. We left the discussion like that. I am in a relationship and have been for a year and a half and also live with my bf.

I did talk to my bf about the call and I agree with my bf that next time the best thing would have been to tell him, there’s nothing to talk about and I have a bf.

So, Yona was right and things can happen when you just overall move on with your life and then don’t even want the relationship anymore. I will say I did always want to know deep down if I was the issuer even though I knew, I was not.

But yeah Yona was right and her prediction didn’t happen until 3-4 years later.

This is what I mean when I say alot of people here whine how Yona is wrong for them and I mention to give it more time. I often get a lot of backlash and verbal abuse sent my way when I say this. This always happens. Most people just assume or fit things and dont give her predictions enough time. So let this be a lesson to those who are short sighted with their assuming and think that she is wrong when she is not. But with tht said congrats! I am happy for you. I am glad things are working out for you.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10