Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
CaliforniaPsychics.com / Re: Celeste
« Last post by mliva34 on Today at 03:19:33 PM »
I didn't care much for her.. she got a big outcome incorrect and my bestfriend was getting a reading and she had it on speaker phone and she didn't know we're besties but work together and when she asked about what she sees about me she said be careful as I would throw her under the bus lol soo totally off.
CaliforniaPsychics.com / Re: Various CP Reader Feedback
« Last post by mliva34 on Today at 03:16:02 PM »
It's always a hit or miss on new/somewhat new readers.. I had one who literally was caught cold reading and looked me up online and she feels bad for it sooo she tries to befriend me by sending notes. I confronted her of course and she neither deny or admitted that she looked me up but rather brushed off my allegations.
CaliforniaPsychics.com / Re: Uma
« Last post by mliva34 on Today at 03:12:31 PM »
Thank you - that’s reassuring because she’s been overly positive and it’s my first time reading with her.  Will update as things pan out

I've been a long time peeler on this site and been reading for quite some time with different readers not just online but in person.. things I would suggest is being aware that all readers will have their off days, timelines will be a hit or miss regardless who the reader is and they can also mix energies. I don't read as much as I used to but definitely use it as a guide..
i think some days they can really see the present while other days they see more of the future.
One recent reading I had with another reader.. I didn't even mention someone at my work but I just asked about my job and this reader just said, 'I don't see that other female there' and sure enough a month later she was let go.. but she has been predicting this outcome for a year before it happened.. and other things a year in advanced..
Storefront Psychics & Online Services / Re: Yona Farrell
« Last post by PJpilar on Today at 01:59:54 PM »
In a reading in July 2023 (she read for 30 minutes and refunded since she wasn't happy with the reading) told me in the opening cards about things that had just happened verbatim (about 2 weeks before the reading). Exactly as they had happened to me. She always tells me how the opening cards are meant to talk about what has happened since we last spoke. Then she went onto the predictions and the first card was The Star. She said it is the best card in the packet and how I will achieve goals and objectives and the things that are important to me but that it wouldn't necessarily be in the summer. Well, nothing happened and in fact I am going through what I would call a tower since the summer. So I cannot see the star anywhere.

In a reading back in December 2021 (a whole hour about a guy) told me in the opening cards how there had been progress in my love life. She literally said that since we have last spoken according to this, there has been some progress
and developments regarding relationships. This doesn’t mean that love life is all sorted and amazing but it still shows that there has been progress towards a goal. It is not showing you in exactly the same place as I was at before. There is distance still but it is not an oppressive distance.
We have got progress towards goals. You have a big card there – the Star. The Star is in a very good place so that means you are going to have more progress.
[/b]

However, that situation she described in December 2021 in the opening cards has not happened and it is January 2024.

In the reading about the guy (the hour) - did you ask her to focus on that? Or did she just run with the information herself?
[/b]

I never ever ask Yona a single question or even tell her or hint what I am interested about. I go there silent and let her talk about whatever comes up. It was her who talked about the guy for the full hour that the reading lasted.
Why do you ask?

I just wondered if that may have been the reason she was inaccurate.. it was the way you worded it - that you had a reading for a whole hour about a guy.  I haven't had many readings with Yona - but none have concentrated on one subject for the whole period - was just trying to work out why it hadn't happened...

Well, what she talked about the guy was in the predictions part of the reading. But what she talked about in the opening cards and she always says how this is about the things that are already happening or what has happened since we last spoke, this I cannot relate to. She talked about me having the Star and progress in relationships in the opening cards. The reading was in December 2021 and I cannot see that at all.

In my experience, the opening sequence or the 'now' part, doesn't reflect the actual present, but the present at which the reading will unfold. So those are also predictions. In most, if not all, of my Yona readings, those opening cards reflected what was yet to come as the predictions were rolling around.

Yeah it took me a while to figure this out but the readings are from the prediction not whats currently happening in your life at the time of the reading. She only reads from the predictions time

Not really, because in my reading last July during the opening cards she literally described a situation that had just started to happen 2 weeks before the reading and she told me how in about 6 weeks I would have an update and literally, around that timeframe I did have an update. She described the situation to a T and what she described was happening verbatim at the time of the reading and in fact, had started 2 weeks before the reading. So in this case, she was talking about what was happening in my life right at that time. Even the card she pulled out and what represented is what had just had happened 2 weeks prior to the reading. She clearly told me how they would keep me waiting and that in 6 weeks I would receive an update. It happened exactly like she said. I must add that she never told me the outcome of that update though, which is strange because she is known for giving predictions.

Did the predictions in the reading happen afterward?
Storefront Psychics & Online Services / Re: Yona Farrell
« Last post by allisgood on Today at 07:14:09 AM »
In a reading in July 2023 (she read for 30 minutes and refunded since she wasn't happy with the reading) told me in the opening cards about things that had just happened verbatim (about 2 weeks before the reading). Exactly as they had happened to me. She always tells me how the opening cards are meant to talk about what has happened since we last spoke. Then she went onto the predictions and the first card was The Star. She said it is the best card in the packet and how I will achieve goals and objectives and the things that are important to me but that it wouldn't necessarily be in the summer. Well, nothing happened and in fact I am going through what I would call a tower since the summer. So I cannot see the star anywhere.

In a reading back in December 2021 (a whole hour about a guy) told me in the opening cards how there had been progress in my love life. She literally said that since we have last spoken according to this, there has been some progress
and developments regarding relationships. This doesn’t mean that love life is all sorted and amazing but it still shows that there has been progress towards a goal. It is not showing you in exactly the same place as I was at before. There is distance still but it is not an oppressive distance.
We have got progress towards goals. You have a big card there – the Star. The Star is in a very good place so that means you are going to have more progress.
[/b]

However, that situation she described in December 2021 in the opening cards has not happened and it is January 2024.

In the reading about the guy (the hour) - did you ask her to focus on that? Or did she just run with the information herself?
[/b]

I never ever ask Yona a single question or even tell her or hint what I am interested about. I go there silent and let her talk about whatever comes up. It was her who talked about the guy for the full hour that the reading lasted.
Why do you ask?

I just wondered if that may have been the reason she was inaccurate.. it was the way you worded it - that you had a reading for a whole hour about a guy.  I haven't had many readings with Yona - but none have concentrated on one subject for the whole period - was just trying to work out why it hadn't happened...

Well, what she talked about the guy was in the predictions part of the reading. But what she talked about in the opening cards and she always says how this is about the things that are already happening or what has happened since we last spoke, this I cannot relate to. She talked about me having the Star and progress in relationships in the opening cards. The reading was in December 2021 and I cannot see that at all.

In my experience, the opening sequence or the 'now' part, doesn't reflect the actual present, but the present at which the reading will unfold. So those are also predictions. In most, if not all, of my Yona readings, those opening cards reflected what was yet to come as the predictions were rolling around.

Yeah it took me a while to figure this out but the readings are from the prediction not whats currently happening in your life at the time of the reading. She only reads from the predictions time

Not really, because in my reading last July during the opening cards she literally described a situation that had just started to happen 2 weeks before the reading and she told me how in about 6 weeks I would have an update and literally, around that timeframe I did have an update. She described the situation to a T and what she described was happening verbatim at the time of the reading and in fact, had started 2 weeks before the reading. So in this case, she was talking about what was happening in my life right at that time. Even the card she pulled out and what represented is what had just had happened 2 weeks prior to the reading. She clearly told me how they would keep me waiting and that in 6 weeks I would receive an update. It happened exactly like she said. I must add that she never told me the outcome of that update though, which is strange because she is known for giving predictions.
Keen.com / Re: Neptune Seer nailed it
« Last post by dragonflyer on Today at 04:14:54 AM »
I like her but can't validate anything she said about my POI yet. Will see. She is quick, concise and straight to be point, which I like. I did test her with a guy who has been pursuing me but annoyed me very much. She got it right. She said that he liked me, but nothing would come out of this. That's right, cuz I blocked him completely already, which I didn't tell her.
Keen.com / Re: Neptune Seer
« Last post by jackY on February 20, 2024, 11:41:33 PM »
You're welcome!
Keen.com / Re: Neptune Seer nailed it
« Last post by SabReeves on February 20, 2024, 11:40:52 PM »
i've read with her a few times and frankly I don't know why I continue to read with her:)) I don't get anything specific to my situation. she is fast and not expensive so that's it. any recent reviews on her?
Keen.com / Re: Tammy the voice reader
« Last post by sai07 on February 20, 2024, 11:30:35 PM »
Bump.

Curious about her. Anyone have any experience?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10