Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Psychic Readings That Came True / Anyone tried PrivateOracle.com?
« Last post by starempress on November 24, 2022, 03:34:57 AM »
Any thoughts on these readers?  I tried one last week and could not believe she nailed not only the date but the time my POI would contact me!
Keen.com / Re: Who has given you accurate timeframes?
« Last post by starempress on November 24, 2022, 03:24:58 AM »
I found Enchanting Shreoshi to have incredible timing, well she did with me!
Keen.com / Re: Jason Clark
« Last post by Sooshi on November 23, 2022, 03:15:22 AM »
I saw him on last night. The button said busy but when I checked back later he was offline.
« Last post by JackY on November 22, 2022, 10:53:26 PM »
Great question. Since this thread came up, I haven't seen him on at all.

When is he usually on?
« Last post by Sooshi on November 22, 2022, 01:37:28 AM »
When is he usually on?
Keen.com / Re: Michelle Caporale (new thread)
« Last post by _sydney_vicious_ on November 21, 2022, 08:49:58 PM »
Has anyone read with her recently?

Just had a couple readings with her and I'm not sure what to think.
Keen.com / Re: BabalonsBritches
« Last post by HazelYella on November 20, 2022, 04:56:53 AM »
Kellys Tarot is definitely a fraud!

Sooooo true!!

I realize this is an old post but I just wanted to agree about Kellys Tarot.  Good god this woman.  She insisted on telling me how I feel and what I want during the reading and not only was she wrong, I actually had to tell her that I already KNOW how I feel and what I WANT, I'm calling to get insight about the other person not myself!!  She's a bit arrogant and I think she is full of BS too.  I told her I dont want to get back together with the POI, I just wanted some insight into the argument we just had.  She insisted I DID want to get back together because otherwise why would I be calling her.  I told her I blocked the guy already so she was wrong about that and it is possible to ask for clarity about a situation without automatically wanting to get back together with the person.  Sheesh!  This was the dumbest reading I've had in a while.  It's like I was arguing with her about what I want and that isnt even why I was calling.

Kelly’s Tarot is an arrogant loudmouth who happens to be very wrong!
The Vent / Re: Psychics I do not trust for 3Ps (3rd party)
« Last post by Mina on November 20, 2022, 01:04:19 AM »
Go slow.
It’s muscle workout.

It’s been a over month since I started reading this book “feel better no matter what” and I’m reflecting on week 2; where the book gives perspective on the gains of accepting feeling your negative emotions compared to an actual workout say like going to gym to lose weight only it shows up when you’re less prepared and asks “ready for run?” And it doesn’t go away until you do quick lap.
CaliforniaPsychics.com / Re: Brendalynn
« Last post by Heather on November 19, 2022, 08:26:21 PM »
Yes, but it’s been several years now. She was correct for me at the time.
The Vent / Re: Psychics I do not trust for 3Ps (3rd party)
« Last post by regrets on November 18, 2022, 09:42:17 AM »
Thanks Mina for posting.

I agree it is uncertainty I struggle with too.  I'm not giving myself a hard time over it, my job requires me to be organised, in control  and proactive.  These are my natural skills so obviously dealing with uncertainty is the opposite of this. 

The easy access to telephone psychcics exploits people like us.  It's shocking it is allowed but they say it is entertainment and nobody forces us to ring.

I won't call the lines again but I do wish I could speak to genuine ones who have been correct in the past.  Deep down I want to believe the face to face ones I hqve seen. I've seen a few face to face ones, but they give different  dates to the outcome. 

Also the world economy and climate are in chaos adding to uncertainty. My work is temporary too.  All these factors add to the uncertainty and add to the anxiety and insecurity.

I'm sending hugs and kindness to you and wish you lots of luck in your future. 
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10