Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Storefront Psychics & Online Services / Re: Purple Ocean
« Last post by LAW1974 on Today at 04:34:55 PM »
I tried English Stephen, Open Channel and Nikki Rich and none of them were right for me.  On the plus side i'm over the situation now but the money I spent  ::)

i tried her
the only problem is, i really couldnt understand what she was talking about; the background was very noisy and she was talking like she had a plum inside her mouth....i did get what she told me because there was one sentence i can hear very very clear; so i couldnt tell if she is accurate or not and i wont try her again.

Anyone have any predictions that passed with PsychicT?

This made me LOL -- Ive never heard that expression!
« Last post by Sincity2 on Today at 02:32:43 PM »
Nikki Rich was wrong for me too. I’m over the situation too thank GOD lol
« Last post by lala36 on Today at 02:02:19 PM »
I tried English Stephen, Open Channel and Nikki Rich and none of them were right for me.  On the plus side i'm over the situation now but the money I spent  ::)

i tried her
the only problem is, i really couldnt understand what she was talking about; the background was very noisy and she was talking like she had a plum inside her mouth....i did get what she told me because there was one sentence i can hear very very clear; so i couldnt tell if she is accurate or not and i wont try her again.

« Last post by pfizer on Today at 08:45:20 AM »
i tried her

« Last post by Dreamescape23 - P on Today at 07:19:42 AM »
Open Channel, English Stephan, Nikki Rich and Twin Flame Reader are the only actual psychics on that site.  Everyone else will sell you a story to keep you coming back
« Last post by meowmee on Today at 01:59:11 AM »
Bitwine / Re: Rubies wisdom
« Last post by Sincity2 on January 20, 2022, 11:15:41 PM »
Wow she blocked me too after two good readings!  Unreal
Storefront Psychics & Online Services / Re: Psychic Diva - Fiverr
« Last post by LillyPad99 on January 20, 2022, 10:50:43 PM »
Has anyone asked her why she disappeared? Seems she didn't honor a lot of appointments that had already been paid for. I never had a problem, but others have. Doesn't bode well for her unfortunately.

I know when she initially disappeared, it was because there was a psycho on here that was also harassing her to the point where she was taking legal action. I believe she either was also pregnant at the time OR had just had a baby and it was super stressful (I cannot remember the pregnancy details, unfortunately). She had sent a lengthy video to all of her customers about the issues and why she had disappeared for a while at that time, but I'm honestly not sure if that's why she STAYED away.
Bitwine / Re: Leeloo's Esotericorner
« Last post by YellowLove on January 20, 2022, 09:08:40 PM »
I read with her twice about 4 - 5 years ago on someone different. Long story short, what she predicted never happened.
Bitwine / Re: Rubies wisdom
« Last post by YellowLove on January 20, 2022, 09:06:24 PM »
She was trying to fish information and nothing she guessed in the 3 minutes made sense. Even when I told her it didn't fit, she kept trying and I finally disconnected. I think she blocked me afterwards ahaha, but dont feel bad. I wouldnt be surprised if she soon only reads with ppl she has read with before.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10