Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
The Vent / Re: I sometimes feel envious…
« Last post by Mina on Today at 02:55:17 PM »
“Feels like I wasted a lot of money for regulating my emotions - which I suppose was ok but has prolonged my anxiety - I just wish I was told that things would not happen - job, POI - I’d be farther along mentally.”

There’s a lot of wisdom you wrote here

Being jealous is definitely not a fun feeling. Or it can be… for revenge 😈😆

But overall- I learned I was jealous of several of my exes closes “friend girls”, who would or wouldn’t be in relationships with them later on. But when I finally got over the jealousy it taught me a lot about myself. But sadly some of jealousy I didn’t get over until years.

And yes even I admit I get jealous of ppl whose prediction happen- but again it taught me what I long for is connection with the spiritual, and fulfillment

I’ve also wanted to share please do not believe all the glowing reviews online! And even some here!

A long time ago (and this user has left) would post glowing reviews that she got married, that these psychics got it right, BUT that she was highly addicted to readings still- and it didn’t make sense as outsider however, she revealed it was green card marriage and utterly loveless with no sex… I felt their reviews were very misleading.

But any person who I talked to who went thru the worst breakup of their lives and ALLOWED it always got with someone so amazing.
There’s this actress friend I used to be close to. We went thru a break up together the same time, and I saw so much growth in her when she allowed her break up- the next few months she met her now husband and they’re having second child soon, and have been happily together for 15 yrs… she confessed she did get a (one or two) psychic reading when I met her but then ignored it and has never looked back on readings.

Ugh- I regret to think I probably should have done the same

But I’m also learning that by the bad times these are good growth spurts. Adopting this belief system will help you plan for a better future.

Personally, I have had miserable time with jobs for 2 yrs. I feel like I’m going thru my own inner covid again when it comes to work. But I do feel the less I call the better my finances get.
Addicted to Psychics / Re: I want to quit
« Last post by Mina on Today at 02:34:33 PM »
Take it day by day- and even that can be hard for me too

Sadly losing hope in relationship that could have been is not a bad thing… that lesson has definitely been hard for me to accept or “allow”. I would say if Falling Love is the best feeling in the world, for me, then Falling Out Love is the most uncomfortable.

Take it day by day
And I use be a good planner but when it comes to emotions and feelings it’s day by day when it comes these particulars.
Bitwine / Re: Autumn Rivers got it right!
« Last post by Mina on Today at 07:20:10 AM »
The site doesn't seem to be working.

Hi, this was her official website : https://www.autumnriversreadings.com

There was a chat plugin where you could get your reading, and also receive a copy of the conversation on your email, which is great.

The prices were really good on her site, compared to bitwine, she offered many packages and also full readings.

I cant write to her on bitwine to ask about that, as I think they are not allowed to talk about it.

Thats what she was saying earlier, that her private site was not working
Addicted to Psychics / Re: I want to quit
« Last post by sai07 on Today at 12:53:20 AM »
I feel like the universe is truly testing me. So when I decided to pare back on readings, my POI was still talking to me regularly and I was being patient with next steps. Now he’s not texted me in 7 days…and I think the hardest part is every day that’s passing by I’m losing hope of communication and a potential relationship. We would text everyday and now all of a sudden poof. I did notice that last week he seemed “off” and didn’t seem interested in talking to me and now there’s been radio silence since last Thurs. I’m trying not to get onto the app and get a reading bc what would they say? Give it a week or two or three? Feel upset and thought I’d come write it down here instead. Sticking to saving my wallet and getting through this evening the best I can.
Keen.com / Re: Hollypop1 2018
« Last post by Sincity2 on March 27, 2024, 11:25:14 PM »
Very positive reading from some time ago.  Totally incorrect
« Last post by jackY on March 27, 2024, 11:25:08 PM »
I think I read with her ages ago. I remember having a distinct feeling that she was just guessing.
« Last post by sai07 on March 27, 2024, 10:40:51 PM »
May have tried her in the past - probably wasn’t right otherwise I’d remember her.
Bitwine / Re: Autumn Rivers got it right!
« Last post by Love2lovenj on March 27, 2024, 08:08:51 PM »
 The site doesn't seem to be working.

Hi, this was her official website : https://www.autumnriversreadings.com

There was a chat plugin where you could get your reading, and also receive a copy of the conversation on your email, which is great.

The prices were really good on her site, compared to bitwine, she offered many packages and also full readings.

I cant write to her on bitwine to ask about that, as I think they are not allowed to talk about it.
Bitwine / Re: My Bitwine experience - Rachel Marie, ARI etc
« Last post by SabReeves on March 27, 2024, 07:32:18 PM »
I was such a Rachel Marie fan but I had the most inaccurate reading with her ever. like she was sooooooo totally off and now I'm rethinking all my chats with her. so she also asks your last contact, I think that's her trick to giving you a reading that'll sound accurate to you, but it truly isn't.
so basically if you are in contact with with your POI and you tell her you just spoke to them or Maybe a day back, she will give you the - "he is just busy in his life, focusing on themselves etc." and if you tell her its been a while since you spoke with them, she will give you "commitment issues, past relationship trauma, etc"
so my POI and I had a disagreement and I chatted with her, she gave me total BS, I mean she didn't pic up why we fought or that we even had a fight. I mean nothing resonated. then I asked her about his ex and him, where I know that she is not at all into him because if she were, they'd be together. she tells me she is chasing after him but he is gonna break his heart. absolute BS again because she dumped him and if she really decided she wanted him, I am pretty sure he would make it work with her, sadly. I know this to be true.
so disappointed in Rachel Marie. so disappointed, I always thought she was the real deal, well I guess not.
« Last post by Mina on March 27, 2024, 02:32:47 PM »
Ugh avoid her she does not go deep at all, and makes guesses

I last read with her in 2022, and I chatted with her about quitting a job for health issues. I basically got kindey stone earlier in the year and I had felt that coming on again- she told me I would adjust. Thank God I did quit otherwise I would have gotten another one there

I did go to her previously about other exes and half the time she would guess right, or flip
Overall she is good guesser and cheap but psychic it flips
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10