Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Keen.com / Re: Kundalini Rising Advisement
« Last post by HazelYella on April 20, 2024, 07:50:29 PM »
For weeks I’ve been wanting to share her way off reading about this job, because all the other signs and notices I was getting sounded like I was going to pass. It was so upsetting, at the time, she said “it wasn’t for me” “my guides won’t let me have this job” when in this plane of reality I won employee recognition with monetary bonuses … it came way out of left field.

However, she had no problem spinning this fairytale about my ex.

I agree such an awful reading with everything ending up backwards so far
I definitely want to warn ppl about this reader

She told me that she “only sees in 5D, not 3D” like the rest of us…lol.
I can attest that her 5D visions are consistently WRONG. There’s a reason that she
doesn’t respond to pings or emails and changes her profile name constantly…she’s not a true psychic…just a good “talker”.
Addicted to Psychics / Re: Joining the lent bandwagon
« Last post by Mina on April 20, 2024, 06:49:53 PM »
How did this post get 7000 views

🤷🏻‍♀️😳😅

I did notice a high count… on my side it reads 6333 ish views?

I’ve also been meaning to update this post because I do I feel I grew.

But they’re controversial subjects. Let me see if I can sum up it:

Overall, I didn’t stop talking to psychics but have weened down a lot. I just have one go to … I have tried some others but they’re not really ones I can talk to more than once a month, and again would prefer to just stop

Im considering converting Catholicism, and going to RCIA classes. (Of all things seriously 😳?!! … yes)

I have found so much comfort with hallow app, ascension present talks on YouTube, father Mike homilies, and praying the rosary. (My mother does not approve. She is a hard Baptist and views that praying to Mary a form of idolatry. But I don’t view it that way. And all I want is to join the worship of the Eucharist (I guess in Christian terms is known as Communion- you have no idea how much I crave that grape blood of Jesus, body wafers  😆. But in all seriousness, I have truly missed this so deeply))

What is sticking is I have laid down manifesting, law of attraction, law of assumptions ideologies, etc … this is controversial because some ppl prefer this route to ween themselves off of psychics  -but after years with manifesting coaches, courses, I just feel done. Do I think manifesting is a type of spellcasting, or demonic- kind of? Sorta… yes, no 🤷🏻‍♀️, it’s complicated and controversial… but it’s not a route I want to follow currently and possibly anymore.

But also have I really 🤨 stopped spellcasting? 😅 … because I’m currently praying this 54 day novena I’m on day 19 for the original intention of reconciliation with my ex… and um on day 9 I did talk to my ex and had this kind of beautiful closure, that’s really hard to put into words. If anything I feel praying this novena has helped me accept things and move on… dang I got 45 more days of 20-30 min daily prayer, I kinda feel I already have my answers and response to this. But I really enjoyed my 40+ day commitment and I feel praying the rosary has given me me strength and been an outlet of my overwhelming emotions when I focus upon on “thy mysteries” or what have you

I hope I have summed this up
Probably not
But um for me I need a spiritual grounding that fills my cup and I wasn’t getting spells, or psychic, or manifestation 
Psychic Readings That Came True / Re: Karen Jo KnowingAngel
« Last post by Onyx on April 20, 2024, 06:47:35 PM »
Karen Jo is the only one I read with anymore every few months.  I  hadn't seen my poi in 11 months and figured he moved on. She picked up I was just on the shelf and he would come around in his own time. A few weeks later he contacted me out of the blue and came over. She's not a predictive psychic but usually picks up on the situation. Not always but about 80 to 90 percent of the time.
« Last post by Mina on April 20, 2024, 06:22:14 PM »
For weeks I’ve been wanting to share her way off reading about this job, because all the other signs and notices I was getting sounded like I was going to pass. It was so upsetting, at the time, she said “it wasn’t for me” “my guides won’t let me have this job” when in this plane of reality I won employee recognition with monetary bonuses … it came way out of left field.

However, she had no problem spinning this fairytale about my ex.

I agree such an awful reading with everything ending up backwards so far
I definitely want to warn ppl about this reader
Addicted to Psychics / Re: I hope this helps someone.
« Last post by SabReeves on April 20, 2024, 06:09:23 PM »
Where can Judi be found?

In my opinion, Judy is a cold BS reader:)) Karen jo seemed more authentic. will need to try Karen with this new POI and will get back with a more detailed review.
If you can go 6 to 10 days without a reading you will probably start to feel better about yourself and making your own decisions/going with your gut feelings.

Notacrystalfreak - that’s a good suggestion. I have enough credit left for a 7 minute reading so it might convince me it’s usually all a load of crap 😊
Keen.com / Re: WhiteLightAngel
« Last post by jackY on April 20, 2024, 03:20:20 PM »
I remember her from about 7 years ago. Same thing-I was a new customer and she'd go offline when I called then back online. I'd call again and she'd go offline. Did this 3 times in a row. I am not a basher (even when they deserve it) and I never had any contact with her. She's a freakin' weirdo.
Addicted to Psychics / Re: Joining the lent bandwagon
« Last post by Notacrystalfreak on April 20, 2024, 03:04:49 PM »
How did this post get 7000 views
« Last post by HazelYella on April 20, 2024, 12:15:25 PM »
Okay I couldn’t wait to post this! Especially since I was getting updates … but I wanted wait as long as possible

I tried her out I think because of a rave review on here. She said “my guides” no longer want me working in this field of work. That I won’t get my job back that it won’t happen. This was back in Feb when I submitted for my background check for job.

And so …I had to go through an extensive background check, which is part of this former job I had, I took off a year off, and had to re-apply.  And I am happy to report she is so wrong! I just got an email that I passed my background check and I start May 5th!

I’m pretty sure she did not connect to “my guides”

Congratulations! Yes, she’s full of it. Wonder what she’ll change her profile name to next time?
Keen.com / Re: WhiteLightAngel
« Last post by midwest60 on April 20, 2024, 12:14:20 PM »
I just looked her up and saw that I had her on MY blocked list. So, I must have read with her a long, long time ago. Sometimes, I block people because of lack of accuracy but other times I do because I don't want to get a lot of emails.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10