Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Keen.com / Re: North star Julie
« Last post by midwest60 on Today at 01:33:42 PM »
Thank you. Your feedback helps.  But for me, she was one of the few that accurately predicted the outcome of a work situation for me. I see that many people call advisors for help with love, POI, but I call for work/career only. There are very few advisors who have ever accurately helped me in that area.
« Last post by Apalm831 on Today at 01:16:44 PM »
I was wondering if any one here tried to contact North Star Julie for her to just refuse to take your chat and then block you for no reason other than wanting a reading!!!! Absolutely crazy!

Wondered has this ever happened to anyone else ?

I had one call with Julie a few months ago and had her listed as one of my favorites. I recently was on arrange a call and was also open to a chat. When she came online for a chat, she didn't accept my chat or my calls. I would try again until she just blocked me.  I think she was trying to get past my call/chat queue to get to other people ahead of me (probably repeat callers). If she took scheduled calls there wouldn't be the problem of skipping past people. Anyway, it's just my theory. Hurtful, I know.

I wouldn’t worry too much about it. She ended up being very wrong for me, repeatedly. 😂
« Last post by midwest60 on Today at 11:35:41 AM »
I was wondering if any one here tried to contact North Star Julie for her to just refuse to take your chat and then block you for no reason other than wanting a reading!!!! Absolutely crazy!

I had one call with Julie a few months ago and had her listed as one of my favorites. I recently was on arrange a call and was also open to a chat. When she came online for a chat, she didn't accept my chat or my calls. I would try again until she just blocked me.  I think she was trying to get past my call/chat queue to get to other people ahead of me (probably repeat callers). If she took scheduled calls there wouldn't be the problem of skipping past people. Anyway, it's just my theory. Hurtful, I know.
« Last post by Mina on Today at 01:43:22 AM »

http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,637.0.html

This thread pretty much talks about how she does that sometimes

However, I do think some readers have a glitch in their call back settings, that accidentally blocks ppl who get in line

There are also several threads of northstar Julie; sometimes it shows up in search settings some times not. It does help to keep everything organized and an easier but whatevs
Psychic Readings That Came True / Solid Reading that came true
« Last post by serenejoy on May 09, 2024, 07:26:56 PM »
I found this reader via a recommendation on Lipstickalley; her name is CraftsIntuitCo on Etsy.

I've read with her a few times, but most recently I asked her when a residential move would happen regarding a family member who has moved into my home. She had no way of knowing how long they've been with me, the situation at hand, etc. She told me it would happen in 6-7 weeks. At the time of the reading, the plan was for them to stay with me until September. Sure enough, a week into the reading, my family member put an offer on a house and it was accepted. Their closing date/move-in date is exactly 6 weeks.

She also nailed a contact prediction before; I had not been in contact with someone for 5 months, and she was off by 1 day on when we would speak. I don't get readings much anymore, but I wanted to share that she is pretty good (for me anyway) and seems to be a clear channel.

On the negative side, I asked her how this one male felt about me, he's my almost 60-year-old boss. She got some stuff that could possibly be accurate, but mostly it seemed off and pushed into him thinking/wanting something romantic with me, when I HIGHLY doubt that is the case, lol. Either way wanted to share.
« Last post by Hannahc88 on May 09, 2024, 05:52:57 PM »
Wow how weird she would do that! the website is there for them to basically advertise their services, and attract potential new customers/clients. Very strange. Some readers are just so so bizarre!!!!
« Last post by Apalm831 on May 09, 2024, 05:43:20 PM »
She does that to people she’s never read for for some reason
Keen.com / North star Julie
« Last post by Hannahc88 on May 09, 2024, 05:59:23 AM »

Bitwine / Re: Multiple Reviews By Same Person A Red Flag??
« Last post by Jmoore666 on May 08, 2024, 09:03:11 PM »
Oh man, I haven't noticed that on the negative reviews. Super interesting! Thanks so much for the replies, y'all. Both very good points.
Bitwine / Re: Multiple Reviews By Same Person A Red Flag??
« Last post by piccolapixie on May 08, 2024, 05:40:55 AM »
Hi!!

Been lurking for a long time, but finally got authorized by the admin! Firstly, I want to say thank you to everybody for your reviews, they are so very helpful.

Like many of us, I have been on a run of readings for about a year. Same old story on a very confusing love situation. Anyhoo, I read a lot of the reviews on the sites when looking for a new reader, or validation on a reader I have used. I have noticed a lot of readers ger multiple glowing reviews from the same person or persons. Is that a red flag to y'all? Are there fake folks out there propping up reviews for different readers with a lot of overly positive reviews, you think? Lord knows I have been to the same reader a few times, and I often leave reviews, so I don't want to be too cynical. What do y'all think?

Thanks again errybody!

Hey there, unfortunately a lot of people need the psychic hit and call on a daily basis.  What gets me is on platforms like bitwine, if you do a general check, the negatives are always the same people, coopmeek, chastitylynne, seunbello.... lol... makes you wonder if they are competition trying to drag readers' names in the mud.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
anything