Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Keen.com / Marie Green
« Last post by glamgal on March 12, 2024, 10:28:11 PM »
Thoughts on Marie Green? Years ago she was right about me not being with a guy. However details about the sidekick moving down here were wrong. Wanted to know how y’all like her for overall outcome.
Keen.com / Emma Phaneuf
« Last post by glamgal on March 12, 2024, 10:26:07 PM »
Anyone use her? Every time I talk to her, her story changes. However I asked for a general read and she knew things...very specific...it was weird. Her reviews are good so I wanted to know what yalls experience is.
Keen.com / Re: Barbara4846
« Last post by sai07 on March 12, 2024, 04:47:14 AM »
For those that Barb worked for, curious as to if you found her timelines were bang on?

My last reading with her, she seemed off right from the start, seemed to be in not a great mood , maybe she had a bad day or wasn’t feeling well, the reading was scattered. I’m not going to pay attention to much that was said but where she was consistent on timing between readings - have you found she has been correct? For those whose predictions have come to pass?

Bitwine / Re: Ari
« Last post by Mayra92 on March 12, 2024, 02:24:13 AM »
By the way, my review on Ari : had a reading with her a year ago or so and she was completely wrong.

I wanted to get in touch with my ex after many months appart and she told me he would not be happy to hear from me, that we would not talk so much, almost random or zero , that he was dating a woman etc....

A month later, the contrary happened, we reconnected, he was so so so happy ,was more than single and we talked for days and weeks and months lol. she gave me a refund though and seemed kind.

But this concept of refunding so we cant leave review is not so good for customers. That's why so many psychics on there got zero bad review.
PsychicSource.com / Ivanka
« Last post by HazelYella on March 12, 2024, 02:16:46 AM »
Had two readings with her. Seemed kind of on point at first, but has a tendency to repeat herself. Also, turned into a counseling session more than a reading. Very preachy…
Bitwine / Re: Ari
« Last post by Mayra92 on March 12, 2024, 12:49:08 AM »
Hi there, would love to try Guidance by Natalie, she's on Bitwine, any recommandations here or reviews about her ? Thanks a lot
Keen.com / Re: Blocked?
« Last post by jackY on March 11, 2024, 10:54:03 PM »
You're welcome!

HA, I see! Thanks for letting me know. That bothered me for a while.
Keen.com / Re: Queen of Cups18
« Last post by HornetKick on March 11, 2024, 05:02:44 AM »
Yeah, she needs to retire

I chuckled at this because I could never understand her hype but I've only tried her once. She was flat out guessing and giving generalities. Just useless.
Keen.com / Re: Blocked?
« Last post by dragonflyer on March 11, 2024, 04:10:33 AM »
HA, I see! Thanks for letting me know. That bothered me for a while.
Bitwine / Re: How do you know if an advisor has blocked you on Bitwine?
« Last post by Mayra92 on March 11, 2024, 02:09:17 AM »
You will see them available on your "my advisors page" and always busy when you click on their profile.

One has blocked me right before we started for no reason at all...I was about to start and she said : Sorry I cant read for you and blocked me arf...
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]