Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Keen.com / Re: Anyone good with time frames?
« Last post by HappyBerry on April 12, 2024, 09:43:42 PM »
Anyone else had any luck with some other reader, in terms of timing? So far, I had none.

Thanks!
Bitwine / Re: My Bitwine experience - Rachel Marie, ARI etc
« Last post by Mayra92 on April 12, 2024, 09:16:18 PM »
Same here, she told me I should NOT contact my POI because he would not be happy to hear about me, or might even refuse my call. The opposite happened. But she made me doubt a lot. Happy I trusted my intuition...
Keen.com / HeeraTheIntuitive
« Last post by Ivy on April 12, 2024, 08:51:53 PM »
Anybody read with this psychic? She had glowing reviews on Keen. I read with her 2/3 days ago, she seems to be in tune with the present, but want to know what others think.
Addicted to Psychics / Re: I want to quit
« Last post by sai07 on April 12, 2024, 08:26:57 PM »
I was addicted like there is no tomorrow back in 2015 when I was hooked on who I thought was my twin flame.  Ended up being all BS and only a TINY handful of readers -- and I went through a LOT -- were honest enough to tell me I was wasting my time and to move on immediately as he was a pig with other women etc.  I wish I had listened to that 2% of readers

Same here. Was a nightmare looking back. I try not to be too hard on myself about it.

Hi Sincity2, how long were you addicted and how did you break the addiction? I have reduced the number of readings but still feel the itch. My readings are also about ONE guy. Literally nothing else. I have given up about asking about career etc. b/c no one has been right.

Also I deleted my keen account (again) as a general update. A part of me has to accept that life will happen and I have to take the good and bad and regulate my emotions.
Bitwine / Re: My Bitwine experience - Rachel Marie, ARI etc
« Last post by janjil on April 12, 2024, 06:59:32 PM »
I was reading with Ari, and she gave me some advice about my career and POI, but her advice about POI turned out to be wrong.  I was frustrated at first, but I'm glad that I did the opposite of what she suggested. After I made the first move, everything started to pan out pretty well.
However, she was kind of right about job-related matters in general.
Psychic Readings That Came True / Re: Everclear Psychics
« Last post by HazelYella on April 12, 2024, 06:37:24 PM »
Has anyone tried any of the psychics on Everclear? Any thoughts on that site?

Q Dawn Spirit is about 30% accurate, and will never admit to being wrong.
Her response is, “he/she switched up on us”. Full of shit!
Keen.com / Re: Kundalini Rising Advisement
« Last post by HazelYella on April 12, 2024, 06:33:51 PM »
Thank you for taking the time to post.  Hopefully you'll help someone from wasting their money.

Absolutely! She tried convincing me that something I saw was not really happening.
Very shady, and I should have known after she completely changed her name on Keen. Normally readers who do that are shifty.
« Last post by Sincity2 on April 12, 2024, 05:40:09 PM »
I was addicted like there is no tomorrow back in 2015 when I was hooked on who I thought was my twin flame.  Ended up being all BS and only a TINY handful of readers -- and I went through a LOT -- were honest enough to tell me I was wasting my time and to move on immediately as he was a pig with other women etc.  I wish I had listened to that 2% of readers

Same here. Was a nightmare looking back. I try not to be too hard on myself about it.
Keen.com / Re: Kundalini Rising Advisement
« Last post by regrets on April 12, 2024, 05:26:39 PM »
Thank you for taking the time to post.  Hopefully you'll help someone from wasting their money. 
« Last post by regrets on April 12, 2024, 05:22:59 PM »
Thank you for taking the time to post as some posts have really helped me. Although I'd rather be alone than in an unhappy relationship,  I did feel happier and stronger with a special man in my life. 

It will never work out with my ex and I, due to his weakness and his toxic family.  Bizarrely he's still helping me which I'm grateful for while I'm not well.  I don't regret Meeting him as I've learned a lot but I don't want a future with him.

But my fear is that I won't meet anyone special again. I fear I've ran out of time .  Getting to know people, taking risks is hard for me. At my age there is baggage too 

I wish someone could tell me I'll be OK.  I did speak to a wonderful clairvoyant who predicted the exact week I'd meet my ex etc   he has passed away now.  I'm not prepared to waste money again, but  that need to be reassured is still there at times. 

Thank you everybody for posting.  It really helps knowing people are going through similar
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
anything