Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
I completely agree that there's absolutely ethical and talented readers out there. That's why I value forums for people to share their experiences. There's such a glut of readers/healers/astrologers, etc. and not everyone works for everyone. Thank you for sharing your experience. Whether it's positive or negative reviews, the real speak helps us all to hone in on what resonates.

Thank you for the reminder and kind words :-). There are ethical readers out there though. A different reader told me months ago to log off from Keen, and spend my money on pampering myself instead. I should have heeded her words then. But, better late than never…

What an awful experience. Karma is a bigger bitch than I could ever be. I believe there's a special place in hell for those that take advantage of people seeking help during painful periods in their lives. I'm so sorry this happened to you.

Thank you for sharing. I am essentially done with readings as well. During my most recent call Diosa on Keen,, I advised her that I would be taking a break from readings, and focusing on healing and living my life. Diosa immediately started telling me things that she’d never said before in the three years I’ve read with her. To me, that screams that she’s taken advantage of me, my time, and my money.
Thankfully, her actions have been a wake up call for me to stop readings. And, if I choose
to have a reading at some point in the future, it will not be with her.
She’s only there for the money. No compassion or real integrity.
Thank you for the reminder and kind words :-). There are ethical readers out there though. A different reader told me months ago to log off from Keen, and spend my money on pampering myself instead. I should have heeded her words then. But, better late than never…

What an awful experience. Karma is a bigger bitch than I could ever be. I believe there's a special place in hell for those that take advantage of people seeking help during painful periods in their lives. I'm so sorry this happened to you.

Thank you for sharing. I am essentially done with readings as well. During my most recent call Diosa on Keen,, I advised her that I would be taking a break from readings, and focusing on healing and living my life. Diosa immediately started telling me things that she’d never said before in the three years I’ve read with her. To me, that screams that she’s taken advantage of me, my time, and my money.
Thankfully, her actions have been a wake up call for me to stop readings. And, if I choose
Keen.com / Re: Cookie vs. Kisha?
« Last post by wishes215 on Today at 12:49:14 AM »
I'm sorry for what you are/were going through.

I talked to Cookie something like an hour. I asked her general life questions, love, money, health, whatever she might see... but she saw nothing.... she kept me waiting on the phone trying to channel or whatever she did... I waited for her to say something, tried to be patient the whole reading because people on this site were promising amazingness so I kept waiting... I would have never waited and took the reading so long if it wasn't all these amazing comments. She couldn't really see anything so she started asking many questions, she tried to make something up with my answers but it was all completely wrong.

So she was a total failure in future predictions, also in remote viewing. Everything!!!

I had cancer, she did not see that either!!! Even all these much cheaper readers like tarot readers could see that I am very bad ill !!! She was soo wrong about my money situation as well, just forget about love life.

I told her that I spend a fortune but she only asked me questions and that I am very disappointed of her. She apologized but never gave me my money back, she could have done it. Some readers do it. All she did was to send me 3min and let me wait on line for two weeks... she never called me back or answered my mails. She has no conscience. She knew I was waiting she read my reminder mails!!!

I was very ill and she made me more ill. I never forget that horrible time, she really played with me. She is a horrible horrible person and I'll neither give her my blessings nor forgive her.

Addicted to Psychics / Re: Kicking the habit
« Last post by HazelYella on January 28, 2023, 11:40:54 PM »
Trust me I understand. As a logical person, I can’t understand how I developed this habit. I guess the fear of loosing the idea of a person is scary and hurtful. We don’t want to feeling that discomfort that comes from heartbreak so we turn to someone who we believe can provide us with insight or some hope. Thank you for sharing your story!

Perfectly stated.
Keen.com / Re: Barbara4846
« Last post by Xheri on January 28, 2023, 12:35:17 PM »
Hey everyone I’m hoping to read with her soon but I never used keen before. When you click arrange a call does she automatically when she’s available and no one in her queue? is there an option to schedule a appointment so I don’t miss the call in case of work? In addition, I know everyone says she’s good with general but I was hoping to know more about love, so would asking for a general love reading be ok? Thank you in advance ! :)
Okay thank you ! :)
Hey guys I’m on the fence between saint & azka regarding a poi, which one do you think I should go with?

I will say Azka. Made a correct prediction, Saint was wrong.
Storefront Psychics & Online Services / Re: Gael Rodlyn
« Last post by Sherry Mia on January 28, 2023, 11:23:31 AM »
Trevor was accurate and he mentioned things he couldn't have known.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
anything