Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Hi,
This is lovely content but it's only "free" for that 1st 30 minutes, then I fear I'm gonna get spammed daily with "for $15, this manifestation will change your life" etc.

Let's face it... we've all been there! ;D

If you're craving psychic readings, constantly seeking answers but NEVER finding someone you can rely on...

Maybe try manifesting instead?

Here's a free 35-minute workshop with two parts:

• Psychic Binge Rescue: Unveil the secrecy behind psychic readings and techniques fake scammers use to keep you hooked on predictions
  • Principles of Manifestation: Learn about how to speed up prediction outcomes + uncover root issues blocking manifestation

Honestly it's worth it to just register for the newsletter because there's a TON of info that isn't necessarily in the workshop itself.

Access here:

Psychic Binge Rescue + Principles of Manifestation
https://mastermind.alchemyxaura.com/psychic-binge-rescue-info-session
Card Reading & Divination / Re: What is your favourite tarot cards
« Last post by shannynlin on Today at 09:06:15 PM »
I use the Rider–Waite Tarot because they're closely tied with teachings of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn and the symbolism is significant to me. I only have one deck, and I love the quality for how beautiful it is (gold embossed BUT thick/waterproof at the same time, meaning I can abuse them during my energy clearings)

I am always tempted to look at the really pretty decks but those are just pretty, less functional for my purposes  ;D
Storefront Psychics & Online Services / Re: Yona Farrell
« Last post by shannynlin on Today at 08:55:25 PM »
I have prediction results from my January 2024 update:

Yona got two hits. Both in love and relationships. Happened when she said they would, the way she said they would!

What was the prediction?

@PJpilar

1) The person was a liar and I'd know in advance based on intuition/past experience. I'd move on and they'd badmouth me but it wouldn't cause any lasting damage. She didn't say specifically that it was love and relationships, she just kinda described the sequence of events. It turned out to be someone trying to pursue me heavily.
2) Someone is trying to further develop a relationship with me. I'd know where they wanted things to head (proposal/marriage), but I'd be contemplating if it was the best option for me. Yeah this is true.

She said her cards were near-term, like within 3 months. She was right! And these were two different people.

I don't think this was a "main-arc" reading. Like these are subplots in a larger story. Her latest readings haven't shown any big, large predictions.

The Vent / Re: Reading a fake person
« Last post by shannynlin on Today at 08:49:56 PM »
(late response)

I'd done something similar to this when I was a kid actually! It wasn't malicious or to "test" the psychic. I was just bored and had some extra money from working an ice cream shop lol.

The psychic told me that this person was "curious", with "a lot of innocent energy", like they were looking at me and wondering "what's going to happen next?" The person I was asking about was a toddler and I thought it was really cute!

I can understand why people test psychics though; it's one away to process events or emotions. I can also understand the criticism of "why mess with spirit?" From a practical standpoint, rather than giving negative attention to a spiteful situation, we can always turn to better prospects and be more constructive with where our time/money goes!

Bitwine / Re: Leeloo's Esotericorner
« Last post by shannynlin on Today at 08:25:50 PM »
Just came back to update on a couple readings I had with her in 2021-2022!

I bought two 12-month readings. They were general, looking all throughout love, career, and money.

She got a weird hit I thought wouldn't happen: three men wanted commitments simultaneously. She did specify that one was an ex, and the other was a new guy. She said I would have the option to take the ex back and felt I would end things with the new guys at some point. She was correct; we dated for around a year before I decided it wasn't working for me. The situation with my ex is... unconventional, but we're super close to this day and I'll be visiting his state soon.

She got something wrong that I was so sure would happen because of how specific she was. She volunteered contact predictions and timing related to career developments. Didn't pan out the way she said. Her "current situation" read was spot on though.

Overall she's a very kind and pleasant reader! I enjoyed my experiences with her.

The Vent / Re: I sometimes feel envious…
« Last post by shannynlin on Today at 08:05:14 PM »
I agree. I read with all the top readers multiple times, and not one thing in my love life has come to fruition. I'm a little concerned because I moved into a business venture based on readings. Considering that nothing else has gone according to the readings, I'm praying that I did not make a huge mistake.

Oof, I've been there too; business ventures based on readings.

I hope it goes well for you, though I completely understand the anxiety lol.

From a more positive standpoint, sometimes we're supposed to make mistakes! And sometimes they turn out not to be mistakes at all :)
Keen.com / Re: MsLisaM and Lisa Dianne
« Last post by dragonflyer on Today at 08:01:11 PM »
I agree with you guys' assessment on both readers. I read with each for about 2-3 times.
The 1st and 2nd readings with Lisa Dianne was 1 year apart. I did feel she was less dedicated the 2nd time, maybe she was just tired, but very nice lady.
My first reading with MsLisam was early this year. Very nice reading. But she would blend some of her life coaching advices into her answers to my questions, which I was not really fond of. I would prefer her just focusing on giving me direct answers. Plus her suggestions sometimes would redirect my attention, and I lost track of what I was trying to ask. But again, she has some very good insights. And I could feel her confidence in her delivery.
In general, I don't read much, as I get busier and busier with work and life. Good and bad experiences when I look back.

Yep! As you've pointed out, there are two parts to manifesting love/relationships (initial attraction + keeping what you got). Agnes Vivarelli is a coach who discusses that in depth and she has a lot of youtube videos on it.

Realistically, there's a difference between manifesting commitment from someone versus trying to manipulate someone who explicitly does not want a commitment. Manifesting can't dictate how someone else thinks or behaves, but it can bring you something from just outside the realm of possibility. So it depends on your specific situation!

A loooong time ago I used a more magical approach to force a situation... needless to say I didn't know what I was doing, I just wanted something "quick" and there were repercussions. The person came back wanting to commit, but they became obsessive and would not stop stalking me. It was bizarre. I won't be doing that again  ;D
The Vent / Re: Please realize when this is happening to you.
« Last post by shannynlin on Today at 07:39:03 PM »
LOL! Yes to cats!!! ;D
Addicted to Psychics / Re: I gave in
« Last post by Chocolate on Today at 06:48:46 PM »
Yeah, best to go with your gut about things.

I’ve got better at having less readings and having them less frequently. Really wanted one today but can’t afford it and won’t dip into my savings. I try and use special offers for readings and listen back to recordings.

I haven’t been on here for a while. Hope everyone is OK  😊
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10