Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Keen.com / Re: Anyone good with time frames?
« Last post by sai07 on April 12, 2024, 11:04:05 PM »
Nope sorry. I’ve had Tarot by Diosa get some stuff right but nearly all readers are not good with time frames.
Keen.com / Re: HeeraTheIntuitive
« Last post by Chitowngirl on April 12, 2024, 10:39:28 PM »
I just tried her, had never heard of her. She was so wrong for me. I asked about a man, she said he can’t get enough of me but I haven’t been with him for almost 2 years. As I gave her more information her story started to change. I called her out on it and she tried doubling down. I would not trust her, she didn’t know what she was talking about. Hopefully she didn’t give you a fairytale story.
Bitwine / Re: My Bitwine experience - Rachel Marie, ARI etc
« Last post by Mina on April 12, 2024, 09:48:29 PM »
I just don’t follow her advice well 😬

I hate admitting it
But Ari technically was right two years ago. She advised me NOT to contact my now ex and I did… but I went about it all wrong and I wish I never called her to begin with… because here I was calling her thinking “he’ll call me, I just gotta wait for thing to settle. Even though I miss him. I just gotta stay strong”. Instead she gives me a very negative reading advising not to call but instead I contact him anyways, which kills me BECAUSE I KNEW THAT! THAT WAS MY GOAL IN THE FIRST PLACE!!! TO NOT CALL!!!
But I did it anyways- ugh. Looking back it was like I was drunk on proving her wrong … and it led to snowball of bigger fights. I wish I could take back calling her that night. I have some closure about the whole situation … but I wish I never contacted her because then at least I wouldn’t have fought with him

And the way she delivered news, it just triggered me all the wrong ways
But it’s done now
I accept I made the calls
All the wrong calls
And I couldn’t accept
And I do forgive myself for what I know now

So I dare not call her again because even though she MIGHT be right, I sadly take her advice all wrong.

Some readers … well most have that effect on me
Keen.com / Re: Anyone good with time frames?
« Last post by HappyBerry on April 12, 2024, 09:43:42 PM »
Anyone else had any luck with some other reader, in terms of timing? So far, I had none.

Thanks!
« Last post by Mayra92 on April 12, 2024, 09:16:18 PM »
Same here, she told me I should NOT contact my POI because he would not be happy to hear about me, or might even refuse my call. The opposite happened. But she made me doubt a lot. Happy I trusted my intuition...
Keen.com / HeeraTheIntuitive
« Last post by Ivy on April 12, 2024, 08:51:53 PM »
Anybody read with this psychic? She had glowing reviews on Keen. I read with her 2/3 days ago, she seems to be in tune with the present, but want to know what others think.
Addicted to Psychics / Re: I want to quit
« Last post by sai07 on April 12, 2024, 08:26:57 PM »
I was addicted like there is no tomorrow back in 2015 when I was hooked on who I thought was my twin flame.  Ended up being all BS and only a TINY handful of readers -- and I went through a LOT -- were honest enough to tell me I was wasting my time and to move on immediately as he was a pig with other women etc.  I wish I had listened to that 2% of readers

Same here. Was a nightmare looking back. I try not to be too hard on myself about it.

Hi Sincity2, how long were you addicted and how did you break the addiction? I have reduced the number of readings but still feel the itch. My readings are also about ONE guy. Literally nothing else. I have given up about asking about career etc. b/c no one has been right.

Also I deleted my keen account (again) as a general update. A part of me has to accept that life will happen and I have to take the good and bad and regulate my emotions.
« Last post by janjil on April 12, 2024, 06:59:32 PM »
I was reading with Ari, and she gave me some advice about my career and POI, but her advice about POI turned out to be wrong.  I was frustrated at first, but I'm glad that I did the opposite of what she suggested. After I made the first move, everything started to pan out pretty well.
However, she was kind of right about job-related matters in general.
Psychic Readings That Came True / Re: Everclear Psychics
« Last post by HazelYella on April 12, 2024, 06:37:24 PM »
Has anyone tried any of the psychics on Everclear? Any thoughts on that site?

Q Dawn Spirit is about 30% accurate, and will never admit to being wrong.
Her response is, “he/she switched up on us”. Full of shit!
Keen.com / Re: Kundalini Rising Advisement
« Last post by HazelYella on April 12, 2024, 06:33:51 PM »
Thank you for taking the time to post.  Hopefully you'll help someone from wasting their money.

Absolutely! She tried convincing me that something I saw was not really happening.
Very shady, and I should have known after she completely changed her name on Keen. Normally readers who do that are shifty.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
anything