Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Keen.com / Re: Aries Intuition
« Last post by star1 on Today at 07:03:30 PM »
Kisha is one of my top readers and she is not always right for me. There are times she is wrong and I am glad she was, and times she is wrong, and I wish she had been right. I have been reading with her since Synergy suggested her to me 6 years ago. Synergy's suggestion also came with a "she's about 85% accurate for me." I have never expected perfection or held any reader to a standard that is unattainable. A few things about this post are annoying.

1. I have had readers from clairvoyant to Tarot readers pick up pregnancies around me. There are fertility cards that indicate pregnancy. I am sure clairvoyants pick up pregnancies in some form also. I do not think a  random pregnancy or a "you may be pregnant in x amount of time" is a health related topic beyond a surface.

2. I have asked Kisha specific questions that were medical, but not serious medical questions in my opinion, and she would not answer them because they are medical. I asked her if the results of my physical would be sufficient for a job, and didn't get an answer because it was medical. I think the term "medical" is being thrown around way too loosely on this thread.

3. If a pregnancy pops up in a reading and that makes the reader "gypsy garbage" I implore you all to read every thread from every reader. I have seen pregnancy predictions mentioned several thousand times and never heard them referred to as "gypsy garbage." In fact, Yona, who is one of my go-to readers, would be the biggest "gypsy garbage" by those standards.

4. I remember an account "2 girls far from home" that claimed to be sisters and read with AstroSarah. They said AstroSarah predicted pregnancies and sent them gifts to the baby shower. I never saw them referred to as "gypsy garbage" but they were questioned as to why they only commented to AstroSarahs thread, which was a pertinent question. They never mentioned other readers until they were pressed, and even then they made sure to invalidate the other readers in some way.

If a reader is wrong for you then share your experience. It is not always going to be a great reading. If it does not resonate then do not call that reader back. I would never dismiss someones bad reading because I had a good reading with that reader or vice versa. Not all readers work for all, but to change the standards on a reader to reader basis is getting annoying. It's bad enough that if any reader besides Yona is one day off in their timing they are labeled fake, while it is acceptable to wait 10 years for Yonas predictions, now Yona also has a monopoly on pregnancy predictions too? This forum and the "Yona Standard" is becoming no better than the SPS forum. The only thing missing is JoeyT invalidating everyone and their experiences while Hope allows him or her to do so and deletes any post that isn't singing Yonas praises.

Also be careful with referring to people as "next level crystal ball gypsy garbage" because there is only one reader critiqued on this forum that uses a crystal ball, and the vast majority sing her praises...or is that just another "Yona Standard" proving once again that beyond reproach.

I agree with your point and I can see Satu's. However, I've only ever read with Kisha once, and I have to say she isn't the only one who's predicted health. Leanne and others have many times but nobody said anything bad about those readers. Yeah, her email wasn't info filled and phenomenal, but it was realistic and to the point. I do think pregnancy predictions are pretty general as mostly they're going to happen sooner or later anyway, rarely does a woman not get pregnant in her lifetime.
« Last post by Calleronhiatus on Today at 06:41:00 PM »
You guys can write novel-length posts defending Kisha and whomever else makes pregnancy predictions, 'til the cows come home, but they are still health-related predictions and they are still extremely irresponsible.

I don't believe I have ever read with Kisha. It doesn't matter to me how accurate she is. But what does concern me is her thinking she has the ability to predict what will happen with a client's body.

Okay. Yona is still the only reader that offers crystal ball readings though. *searches her thread for you calling out next level gypsy crystal ball garbage* and it is coming up as empty as the point you think you made by commenting here 😂🙄
In a past I could easily spent around $7k a year - that was addiction. This year, I've spent less than a thousand! Yayyyyyy!!!! A lot of working on myself and taking responsibility for my life has taken place for that to happen.
« Last post by Satu on Today at 06:27:32 PM »
You guys can write novel-length posts defending Kisha and whomever else makes pregnancy predictions, 'til the cows come home, but they are still health-related predictions and they are still extremely irresponsible.

I don't believe I have ever read with Kisha. It doesn't matter to me how accurate she is. But what does concern me is her thinking she has the ability to predict what will happen with a client's body.
« Last post by Calleronhiatus on Today at 05:58:09 PM »
Kisha is one of my top readers and she is not always right for me. There are times she is wrong and I am glad she was, and times she is wrong, and I wish she had been right. I have been reading with her since Synergy suggested her to me 6 years ago. Synergy's suggestion also came with a "she's about 85% accurate for me." I have never expected perfection or held any reader to a standard that is unattainable. A few things about this post are annoying.

1. I have had readers from clairvoyant to Tarot readers pick up pregnancies around me. There are fertility cards that indicate pregnancy. I am sure clairvoyants pick up pregnancies in some form also. I do not think a  random pregnancy or a "you may be pregnant in x amount of time" is a health related topic beyond a surface.

2. I have asked Kisha specific questions that were medical, but not serious medical questions in my opinion, and she would not answer them because they are medical. I asked her if the results of my physical would be sufficient for a job, and didn't get an answer because it was medical. I think the term "medical" is being thrown around way too loosely on this thread.

3. If a pregnancy pops up in a reading and that makes the reader "gypsy garbage" I implore you all to read every thread from every reader. I have seen pregnancy predictions mentioned several thousand times and never heard them referred to as "gypsy garbage." In fact, Yona, who is one of my go-to readers, would be the biggest "gypsy garbage" by those standards.

4. I remember an account "2 girls far from home" that claimed to be sisters and read with AstroSarah. They said AstroSarah predicted pregnancies and sent them gifts to the baby shower. I never saw them referred to as "gypsy garbage" but they were questioned as to why they only commented to AstroSarahs thread, which was a pertinent question. They never mentioned other readers until they were pressed, and even then they made sure to invalidate the other readers in some way.

If a reader is wrong for you then share your experience. It is not always going to be a great reading. If it does not resonate then do not call that reader back. I would never dismiss someones bad reading because I had a good reading with that reader or vice versa. Not all readers work for all, but to change the standards on a reader to reader basis is getting annoying. It's bad enough that if any reader besides Yona is one day off in their timing they are labeled fake, while it is acceptable to wait 10 years for Yonas predictions, now Yona also has a monopoly on pregnancy predictions too? This forum and the "Yona Standard" is becoming no better than the SPS forum. The only thing missing is JoeyT invalidating everyone and their experiences while Hope allows him or her to do so and deletes any post that isn't singing Yonas praises.

Also be careful with referring to people as "next level crystal ball gypsy garbage" because there is only one reader critiqued on this forum that uses a crystal ball, and the vast majority sing her praises...or is that just another "Yona Standard" proving once again that beyond reproach.
LivePerson.com / Re: MY KASAMBA EXPERIENCES
« Last post by embibems on Today at 04:22:35 PM »
David James, what a nightmare..I posted about him before.  had a very upsetting reading with him about the first POI earlier this year, he literally said every awful thing you can imagine about this man.  I was so disturbed and upset by that reading.  The POI was no angel, but he wasn't the monster he was making him out to be.

I then tried him on bitwine about a week later, as unregistered, to see what he would say and he had all these great things to say about same POI!  I laughed my butt off.

He's a total fraud.  He gets good reviews because people think he is being honest but he's just mean spirited.

agreed about David James! THE WORST!!!! i asked him when ill talk to POI and he said, "he's with somoene new" so I asked how long he's been with her and he said, "it depends on when the last time you spoke to him" uh... I said a date and he told me a week before. that was a red flag! when i spoke to him shouldnt matter to know when i'll speak to him again. he is horrible. i message him 1 time a month to tell him he is a POS lol he just declines the emails but as long as he sees it idc. ;) im petty. he also told me he was with another woman in march too

Master Enigma even told me he wasnt with someone new and i thought david was good and i kept asking POI if he was and he started saying yes. so i went to Master Enigma he was wrong and he told me, "he is only saying that bc you kept asking him" well a few months later POI said exactly what Master E told me hahaha so he predicted that too. David has all thsoe reviews because he's been on the site the longest hahahaha 14 years of corse he has 34k reviews. but at 4.85? not that good.

AGREED ABOUT DAVID JAMES!!!!!!!!! He is a complete fraud and POS human being. I called him once this past summer to ask him about my POI (any indication, my POI and I are still together after 10 months now) and DJ goes "based off what you told me about his actions, it should be pretty obvious.... he's not that into you anymore." What a total d*ck! Not into me, huh? Guess that explains the regular communication and plans still going on LOL ;)
LivePerson.com / Re: kasamba
« Last post by embibems on Today at 04:18:53 PM »
IS this site good or a bunch of fakes. I've been told to stay away from sites like keen and kasamba

Not a good site!!! I've read with almost every single "psychic" on there and can tell you they were all FOS--including Psychic Xeena who I've been speaking to since I was 16 lol... total waste.

I will say this-- TAROT MASTER MIKA is the only one I will read with from Kasamba and that's because he isn't on another platform (unless you find him on Instagram and DM him, then you can read offsite with him there. I have yet to try it!). Besides him, please do not waste your money on Kasamba :( I've spent $20K-$25,000 on there. All a waste minus with Mika!
« Last post by Sparkle002 on Today at 04:11:12 PM »
There are a lot of reader’s who have predicted my pregnancy even Lisa Dianne whom I stopped calling    It’s not uncommon at all. There was one reader who described my entire pregnancy experience. Kisha wasn’t one of the reader’s who really gave me any detail. She was kind of vague and just said something like she saw me being a mother or something along those lines, but no time frame. Yona has told several people she saw them pregnant especially on the other forum is Yona considered a gypsy as well? And to the original OP Kisha has definitely been wrong for me a few times, but I still use her as a go to. In the 6 or 7 years I have been getting readings from her she has been about 80% accurate, but her time frames don’t really make much sense to me. She has never given me medical or health advice even when I have asked so I can’t comment on that.

Yep pregnancy I’ve seen predicted a lot compared to other health related stuff
« Last post by Sparkle002 on Today at 04:09:40 PM »
I don't disagree with you that someone could go off the deep end with a psychic reading about pretty much any subject, but health is a little more serious IMO, taken as a whole. Even setting aside the value judgment about relative harm, considering that some states have an actual legal prohibition against it, and there's no real way for a psychic to know where someone is calling from, I would imagine the blanket prohibition could be attributed to that fact alone.

Makes sense
« Last post by britbrat on Today at 03:58:28 PM »
There are a lot of reader’s who have predicted my pregnancy even Lisa Dianne whom I stopped calling    It’s not uncommon at all. There was one reader who described my entire pregnancy experience. Kisha wasn’t one of the reader’s who really gave me any detail. She was kind of vague and just said something like she saw me being a mother or something along those lines, but no time frame. Yona has told several people she saw them pregnant especially on the other forum is Yona considered a gypsy as well? And to the original OP Kisha has definitely been wrong for me a few times, but I still use her as a go to. In the 6 or 7 years I have been getting readings from her she has been about 80% accurate, but her time frames don’t really make much sense to me. She has never given me medical or health advice even when I have asked so I can’t comment on that.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10