Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Storefront Psychics & Online Services / Re: Kate Marquez
« Last post by journalmuse on Today at 08:13:26 PM »
I had an update reading with Kate a few days ago, following on a reading from a few months ago. I am impressed to say that the cards she drew were similar, except further along the path that she'd outlined earlier.

By that I mean, the earlier reading was something like ... there's a problem going on, and this problem is really going to fester because it's known and out there but not really being dealt with, but it eventually will be and once it is, there's going to be a very swift resolution to this problem... but it's going to take some time to get there.

Then a few days ago, I read with her and it was something like -- the dustup of the initial problem is passed, and now we are in the middle area where things are being assessed logically in preparation for what will eventually be the swift resolution. Some of the same cards as the earlier reading re-appeared, though not all. She also told me that some of her timing predictions come from the cards themselves -- one of the decks she uses is Lenormand, and apparently certain cards are associated with months or seasons of the year. For instance, the "swift resolution" card she said is associated with the number 10, October/fall.

It was impressive, really. Reminded me a bit of Yona's readings, in that often things from prior readings will recur if they haven't happened or been resolved yet. I also continue to be impressed by her customer service and general kind demeanor.
Keen.com / Re: prophet rose
« Last post by candiednut on Today at 08:02:18 PM »
I just read with her a day ago. She gave me 1-3. What does she mean exactly by that in regards to hearing from someone?
I just read with her and she give me 1 to 6 number, she told me it maybe hours days or weeks but Not more then weeks so it maybe 6 hours 6 days 6 weeks

Honestly, readings like that are pulled out of someone's ass.  Stick your hand in a bucket and pull out a number.

;D ;D ;D
She gave me a 1-3 too...my ex contacted me about 7 months later so I guess she's "right" as it was within a year LMAO  ;)
Psychic Development / Re: Planets in Retrograde
« Last post by journalmuse on Today at 07:57:01 PM »
Retrograde brings a lot of the exes out of the woodwork. I even heard from one of mine this time.

That doesn't happen to me.

I usually have electrical or mechanical things break or break down.   I'm big on maintenance and upkeep so it's not like I let things go and am all amazed when something falls apart.

Retrogrades usually are good for me, especially when it comes to communication with my ex. That's been the case again this retrograde, but I've additionally been super emotional and really approaching depressed which is very unusual for me. I can't really attribute it to anything in particular, and I'd hesitate to necessarily attribute it to this, but maybe. I have no idea otherwise. I was actually sitting around thinking about why I was feeling so blue and realized it was a retrograde; it did give me some pause.
Psychic Development / Re: Planets in Retrograde
« Last post by njlady on Today at 07:53:00 PM »
Retrograde brings a lot of the exes out of the woodwork. I even heard from one of mine this time.

That doesn't happen to me.

I usually have electrical or mechanical things break or break down.   I'm big on maintenance and upkeep so it's not like I let things go and am all amazed when something falls apart.
« Last post by journalmuse on Today at 07:46:20 PM »
I just read with her a day ago. She gave me 1-3. What does she mean exactly by that in regards to hearing from someone?
I just read with her and she give me 1 to 6 number, she told me it maybe hours days or weeks but Not more then weeks so it maybe 6 hours 6 days 6 weeks

Honestly, readings like that are pulled out of someone's ass.  Stick your hand in a bucket and pull out a number.

I had a reader tell me once that for timing questions she looks over at her digital clock.  ::)
« Last post by njlady on Today at 07:41:05 PM »

« Last post by okgirl on Today at 07:21:13 PM »
Keen.com / Re: Lotus of Light vs. Mystical moon shadow
« Last post by Car_fanatic on Today at 06:54:32 PM »
I LOVE LOL. I often email her and she always replies and takes the time to write in depth emails. I have been given contact timeframes that have come and gone but I am not big on timelines and I don't ask for them. I await the outcome which is the same as what everyone else has told me. Everyone's timelines thus far have been wrong but so have the timelines of what my POI has told me so if he doesn't know if he's coming or going, how can they know.
Keen.com / Re: Lotus of Light vs. Mystical moon shadow
« Last post by SabReeves on Today at 06:40:33 PM »
I like LOL, she seems very in tune with what's happening. Also uplifting, good energy. She hasn't given me time frames so only time will tell.

definitely uplifting! its interesting that she didn't give you a time frame, was it a love or a career question?
Storefront Psychics & Online Services / Re: Sonika's Guidance
« Last post by freddiesgirl on Today at 06:25:32 PM »
Thank you. I get it makes reasonable sense. Anyways ill be sure to post more reviews if I get another reading. I used to use psychics more often in my 30s and 40s like psychic dale, imeralda in a chat room mostly and psychic calibere when I moved to ny in 2010 for a shorter while. No offense taken and thx for a reasonable welcome!

@Freddiesgirl. I understand you're new to this forum and are new to the atmosphere.  With that being said, there are a lot of psychics and their followers who post raving reviews about them on here just to get people to read with them.  Automatically, if one is new on here and raving about just one psychic, people are going to get suspicious.  I am in no way saying that you are being malicious and doing this, however, please analyze it from a different angle.  Most of us on here have tried on average about 5 or more.   I have my favorites, but even then i don't speak with them often as to let things happen.

Please don't take offense.  Peace.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10