Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Storefront Psychics & Online Services / Re: Emma Jane
« Last post by candiednut on Today at 12:44:09 PM »
And the positive testimonials are usually how accurate she is with feelings/present/details etc. Not predictions. That always alarms me, seen this too many times before.
« Last post by candiednut on Today at 12:41:42 PM »
DId not read with her but after reading her FB from her website, she has quite a number of testimonials saying she is "nice" and "got present right" but "predictions don't happen".

Are you sure you’re looking at the right FB? There’s a psychic Emma Jane from the UK FB page but I don’t think it’s  the same person as this thread

This is her right? https://psychictoday.uk/reader/4833/emma-jane

Feedback 48806 and 18229 on the first page. There are more on other pages too.
« Last post by Dannika on Today at 12:26:03 PM »
I decided to try Emma-Jane given the hype. My reading was 11 days ago. I thought she was a lovely person to speak to and my query was mainly career. I thought she validated reasonably well. Not perfect but certainly got some things right. She made the following predictions.

Movement on 15th June - nothing
Hear more re the situation 19th June - nothing
And by tomorrow 21st june - will be having a meeting and will know the way forward. No movement as of yet so meeting cant possibly proceed.

Now its possible she is out with her timing and i will come back and report if anything does transpire but i have my doubts. Additionally, while we were wrapping up the conversation she said of you do have any more questions about the reading just to text her after and she would get back. Well i did have one question and she never responded. Thats cool, buy dont say that if you have no intention of following through. Anyway that's what i experienced.

Well...this sucks to hear 😐 I know timing tends to be off but still. Argh. I’ll let you guys know what pans out in my situation in the next few weeks.
Keen.com / Dr Lisa Powerful Insights
« Last post by Dreamer23 on Today at 12:19:31 PM »
Has anyone read with her? I read with her a few times, and she hasn't given me super positive information, more realistic, about POI not wanting something serious for at least another year. She seems accurate, realistic, although it didn't make me feel very good. She also said something about POI casually seeing one of his female friends...and about that I am not too sure  because that female friend is not really his type, so I sort of asked Lisa: is he seeing so and so? And she said yes that she is picking up on  something there. So to be honest, I don't know how accurate she is because I sort of fed her information and whenever I do that, psychics usually tend to agree. She also told me that he will get in  touch with me when he never did.
So I am just wondering if others have read with her  and if they got accurate information. Thanks!
« Last post by marciamia on Today at 11:54:22 AM »
DId not read with her but after reading her FB from her website, she has quite a number of testimonials saying she is "nice" and "got present right" but "predictions don't happen".

Are you sure you’re looking at the right FB? There’s a psychic Emma Jane from the UK FB page but I don’t think it’s  the same person as this thread
Keen.com / Re: Christina4747733
« Last post by Dreamer23 on Today at 11:53:50 AM »
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this reader. I call her once in a  while and I don't ask her questions but let her read for me. I think she has 95% success rate for predictions  for me from the very first time. I actually record our readings because I don't really remember what she is telling me all the time and it's fascinating how much she picks up and how specific with details and time frames she is. I think she only has gone off few times and I knew what she was saying wasn't possible but for me the little things aren't that important since she has such a high success rate for me.

I can't find her on keen. Does she go by a different name?
« Last post by Bostongirl on Today at 11:52:13 AM »
Can you post a link as when I click on it, nothing comes up. Thanks
Keen.com / Re: Has anyone read with Alison Shine
« Last post by Dreamer23 on Today at 11:04:18 AM »
I've read with her several times. The first two times it was sooooo incredibly positive, it left me feeling high. Then her readings changed little by little, it became more unsure of the outcome, it was all kind of muddled information. Sometimes it would be positive, sometimes more neutral. I asked if my POI is seeing someone and she told me that spirit has a lot of meanings for "seeing someone"...so it was just all very vague.

Over time I became more confused by her readings. Which I guess is a sign to not get frequent readings, because they will  confuse you.

So I sort of lost my trust in her, because I don't know exactly what she is picking up on. She was accurate about past stuff, maybe present stuff too, but I don't know about the future. She would also tell me things that surprised me and I would think "really?" but of course there was no way to verify them. Things that were really really positive, almost hard to believe, out of this world stuff...but again, I couldn't verify it, so I have no idea what kind of information she was picking up on. Maybe my thoughts?? :)
« Last post by candiednut on Today at 10:46:07 AM »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10