Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Storefront Psychics & Online Services / Re: Yona Farrell
« Last post by journalmuse on Today at 09:46:41 PM »

I agree - the only time I’ve seen her mix past with predictions is in the “opening cards” section in the beginning of the reading. That part usually picks up present, but right after that in the predictive cards, usually the first one can be also recent past. Otherwise everything else I’ve seen is all predictions. She also says she isn’t good with timing

Her readings can definitely pull "recent past" into the "present" spot. She pulled a card for me that meant a meeting, that was coming up pretty soon. She asked me how long it had been since I'd seen this person. It was several months prior and she said "Okay, if you'd said last month then I would have been picking this up as the recent past, but in fact this is in the future." So it's possible and is something she understands about her readings as well.
The Vent / Re: Red Flags That You Are Dealing With A Toxic Person
« Last post by sawthelight on Today at 09:28:28 PM »
OMG I’ve been there. And you are just delaying the inevitable unfortunately...I did the same. I thought I could be his friend. I couldn’t. Had to walk away completely for my own sanity.
You sound like a good person and like you've given this guy lots of chances.  The thing is a narcissist isn't capable of feeling much and will never be able to give back the same love/caring you give to them.  I am not saying your guy def is one, but just in general, this is how the operate.  When they do feel things, it scares the crap out of them because it's so alien to them.  this is not normal though!

I would say wait and see if he proves to you that he changed and has good intentions.  Don't give more than you get, ever.

I very much so appreciate your kind words. This dude is DEFINITELY a narcissist. Big time. But he's a covert narcissist. Those kind are capable of feeling guilt and such. However, all of his behavior is very self serving. I know he has an attachment to me in that I'm a safety net, a comfort zone, the stability that he cannot create for himself. However, that is not love. That's me being used. I think he confused attachment with love. I know we are connected on some strange soul level as well but nope. I've been doing this with him for 5 years now. Usually the break ups are just short lived but this time around it's been about 8 months but contact has still been kept. This time around he really thought his relocation plan was going to work, and so far, it has because of his mommy funding him. But he knows that won't last forever, so me knowing him, he's trying to create a back up situation to stay in the state he's in, but just in case that doesn't work, he needs me to be available to him so he can come back here again.........for the 5th time. That's why he has verbally expressed to me it would make him so "crazy" should I get involved in another relationship.........but at the same time he hasn't point blank mentioned reconciling, which is fine cause at this point I don't want to anyway. That's what I mean. Mind games and self serving everything with this dude. It's just so hard to like break the cycle because I do want to remain friends but he won't settle for just friends but yet won't give anything else. LOL. It's a mind fuck.

So what makes me most sad is, that we can't even be friends and I will have to cut him off completely at some point soon. I care about his life and I hate that he is the way he is at 36 years old, couch surfing, completely unstable and all over the place and nothing he ever does his own way ever works out. It's just constant destruction of his own self and his own life and that's really hard to watch. Grrrrrrr. I wish I never met him.
CaliforniaPsychics.com / Re: Who is the best remote viewer?
« Last post by Dreamer23 on Today at 08:53:44 PM »
I read with Giselle and I really liked her. I thought she was very insightful and accurate.
The Vent / Re: Detox from psychic readings
« Last post by Dreamer23 on Today at 08:52:41 PM »
This is what worked for me. I am no expert but I hope vocalizing this to others may help someone else and if not, it is a constant reflection of individual, self progress.

I did a combo of therapy, working out, eating better, and really investing in myself. It sounds easier than it is. You do have to feel the hurt, pain, and yes, even failure to fully heal and move on towards something better. Time is even more valuable than money to me. So investing my time in myself and also in others by volunteering were things that helped. I also read and journaled on my free time. The hardest part at the beginning was at night, I will not lie. During those times I would try to play a meditation video on YouTube and sometimes it was harder to imagine a positive outcome when your heart feels like it’s falling a part, but time is also an amazing thing - with time it became easier. I was able to reframe and make small tweaks on how I perceived things to focus on the positive. For example, as soon as I started missing my poi and would think of a memory, instead of going to my default of feeling bad and anxious, I would literally say to myself “oh that was a nice moment.” Then focus on a more positive thought like what i would like in my future partner. Overall, I became a better person, put in the work to tackled my demons, and when my poi contacted me, I wasn’t in this desperate hurting phase. I was content and happy with myself first. I took responsibility for my actions and he took responsibility for his. And we were slowly able to redevelop into a relationship again, everything felt more stable and solid. We disagree and have agruments still, but with these hiccups we learn more about each other from a loving healthy point of view.

No one can tell you what your future will be with a specific person. You and the other person should dectate that. Everything in life is based of off decisions. We decide how we want to react to something. We decide if a certain person is worth our time, money, effort. Make a promise to make good decisions for yourself and take back control of your life.

Wow! I love this! Thank you for sharing. THIS is how it should be done. I admire you so much for doing the right things and getting yourself in a better place by using healthy coping skills. Thank you so much for sharing!!!
« Last post by sawthelight on Today at 08:41:55 PM »
I agree that narcissists become narcissists due to their upbringing. I do feel bad for them and I also believe there is help for them, should they choose to seek it out. My current ex has a very narcissistic mother who is shallow and really cold and distant emotionally. His father is also very narcissistic but he's a bum that lives off of others. He's what I like to call an "opportunist". My ex has had zero guidance and was basically left to his own devices. The only thing his mother did was enable his lazy behavior by spoiling the shit out of him materially. Now he just constantly looks for others to support him in every way and his an extremely unhealthy need for attention that is definitely insatiable and he becomes bored with people and things so fast that he can't even hold down a job for longer than a few months.

It's really said and I am the type that will call a person out on things and so him and I just fought like all the time because I'd constantly be calling him out on stuff, but at the same time, I loved him dearly so I got to the point where I stopped saying anything at all just to have things go smoothly but then he'd create situations that he knew I'd react to.

Since I've been really distancing myself and not being the same way, he's now back with this confuckling behavior sending me mixed messages. It's exhausting and it's hard to break free from because you still always think "what if he's not full of shit and really does have feelings but just doesn't know how to behave correctly"...............I hate the cycle and trying to break free of it but it's been hard to accept that he's never going to change because I really do believe that people can and do change if they choose to do so. It's hard to accept that some never will.

You sound like a good person and like you've given this guy lots of chances.  The thing is a narcissist isn't capable of feeling much and will never be able to give back the same love/caring you give to them.  I am not saying your guy def is one, but just in general, this is how the operate.  When they do feel things, it scares the crap out of them because it's so alien to them.  this is not normal though!

I would say wait and see if he proves to you that he changed and has good intentions.  Don't give more than you get, ever. 
« Last post by ladya on Today at 08:34:27 PM »
I agree that narcissists become narcissists due to their upbringing. I do feel bad for them and I also believe there is help for them, should they choose to seek it out. My current ex has a very narcissistic mother who is shallow and really cold and distant emotionally. His father is also very narcissistic but he's a bum that lives off of others. He's what I like to call an "opportunist". My ex has had zero guidance and was basically left to his own devices. The only thing his mother did was enable his lazy behavior by spoiling the shit out of him materially. Now he just constantly looks for others to support him in every way and his an extremely unhealthy need for attention that is definitely insatiable and he becomes bored with people and things so fast that he can't even hold down a job for longer than a few months.

It's really said and I am the type that will call a person out on things and so him and I just fought like all the time because I'd constantly be calling him out on stuff, but at the same time, I loved him dearly so I got to the point where I stopped saying anything at all just to have things go smoothly but then he'd create situations that he knew I'd react to.

Since I've been really distancing myself and not being the same way, he's now back with this confuckling behavior sending me mixed messages. It's exhausting and it's hard to break free from because you still always think "what if he's not full of shit and really does have feelings but just doesn't know how to behave correctly"...............I hate the cycle and trying to break free of it but it's been hard to accept that he's never going to change because I really do believe that people can and do change if they choose to do so. It's hard to accept that some never will.

Ye i can imagine. Ive been through it myself. My mother was both cold and obsessive and controlling and overprotective at the same time. Narcissistics have this almost contradictory way of being and will overdo but underdo at the same time where you're praised yet scolded as well. It just builds this fog. I do believe they can change if they feel they have a problem which unfortunately my mother never did. This is typical for them. My mother and I would argue all the time because I was the only one who stopped caring after a while and would always call her out. Then they try to pull you back in when they realize they have no control. Nope not today. But pertaining to your situation, only you know if he will change. You know deep down.

Psychic Readings That Came True / Re: He's ba-aaack
« Last post by Silverlightnmoom on Today at 08:21:00 PM »
Continue to give him time and space and keep doing you!

Rachel Marie was not correct for me But I loved Ari and felt she resonated more with her details.
« Last post by ladya on Today at 08:09:29 PM »
I've personally seen very self-confident, bad ass women be torn apart by narcissistic, toxic men.  It doesn't matter how you are when you meet them, it's more how they weasel their way in and try to destroy a person.  At the end of the day, i agree with you though, the stronger you are, the less you will fall victim to these types. 

I certainly am not the the type to be manipulated by a man or anyone really but that first guy really threw me for a loop and that's why I got sucked into psychic readings in the first place.  Kind of like "am I nuts" type thing..why am I putting myself through this?  I KNOW better.

While it's always good to be strong and self assured, unfortunately a lot of the time, these men prey on women like this.  How you react is key.  I don't put up with any BS anymore..

i agree there's exceptions to all situations and its not one size fits all but the more firm in who you are, its more work for them. People like these are not as easily manipulated. Of course anyone could be given a situation but women with low self-esteem are much easier to manipulate because they don't know who they are. Plus there are a lot of people who appear to be self-confident or play it off really well but in actuality aren't. Breaking someone down and then building them up into a puppet is much more effort than someone who is already broken down to begin with. There's a lot of things to be considered in these types of situations. I've def encountered men of this type throughout my life but they mostly find me intriguing and then they realize they can't do much with me so they fall away. But i must admit i find the human psyche fascinating, always have and sometimes i enjoy speaking to them just to get inside their mind and their thought patterns.

LOL I know what you mean!  I definitely think first POI found me intriguing because i was different than a lot of women he normally dealt with.

I see why narcissists are so highly attractive to people of the opposite sex esp women who love that masculinity. A lot of characteristics they have I do admire in men, so there's definitely a thin line between a guy who isn't a narcissist and one who is. I grew up with a narcissistic parent so I know all about it. I was mind f*cked for a long time until one day something just snapped inside my brain when I got older and can see it from a mile away now. Still fascinates me though and I almost feel bad because a lot of times it comes from their upbringing and a victim of their environment.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10