Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Keen.com / EmpathShelly
« Last post by Ivy on Today at 08:06:50 PM »
Any of you read with her?
Yes, tons. (Job in Hawaii, former SPs, exes)
But also lots of burnout. (Lasting happiness? Sustaining it? Feeling spiritually fulfilled? -no)

I’ve been in coaching groups that studied Neville Godard, Bashar, Abraham Hicks, Florence Scovel Schinn, etc. It felt like I got a lot of Richard Dotts books, actually if I do go about manifesting I would like to say a “light touch” like Richard Dotts is the way to go for me…

But the thing is I just get obsessive with techniques (affirmation, askformations, meditations, theta or alpha state, visualizations, feelings it real, 3 6 9, one cup, two cup, subliminales, etc.) I’ve also paid for coaching sessions that border on as much as what I paid for psychics. There were some days and weeks when a coaching session was better than a psychic reading… but was it?

I found that yes I could also manifest without using affirmations (a really good example on YT is Athena Raven. She brings up mental health awareness). Amy from illuminatingjoy can explain things very well. Rachelle from live in vibrancy was helpful. I use to not like Dylan James but you know I appreciate his message and he is good for pep talks. Someone I was listening towards the end of my manifesting route was “manifest with Elle” and “law of attraction detox”. Some other that have been helpful were Quazi Johir - but it’s always another coaching session or program or hypnosis, or some kind of thing to level up your vibration, or expand your awareness, or this MLM
sales of tactics of because don’t you want to know “hidden secrets”.

For me, both the challenge and preference is to trust in God, even if it means I don’t get what I want. That really has started to bring me more peace. It’s actually allowed myself to just be and have more freedom.

And I want to say I did approach it via Agnes Vivarelli style back in 2016- which I think what shannylin is promoting? (one of her coaching sessions has talk with Agnes Vivarelli) … for example the “whisper technique” (and you can search YouTube or Reddit for these techniques and variations) always had horrible whiplash effect anytime I did do it. And the advice I would have given myself in 2021 about this would be “you just have to persist” … and now I wonder with so many techniques this just feels a like a good way ruin yourself. Anytime, I do that specific technique of meditation it has just whiplash effects. However, there was one meditation from Agnes (and she has so many it hard to find) where it did bring lots of peace and helped bring in my SP… dang it I am tempted to look for it. But again it just leads me to obsessive techniques, and that’s not what manifesting should be about, yet I make it. Ugh I forgot I also have a lot of the “pussy whip” books and audio like from Lanie Stevens, which is “remote seduction” and with light touch it ummm does work, it fun too! , but it just leads me to obsessive techniques and that does not fill my cup

I’m sure others have felt more “control” but I didn’t; I felt like I grasped harder
Hi. Anybody else had any success with manifesting? I am fairly new to it. I did a meditation and wrote down what I needed - some money. 

The next day I received a cheque in the post for a small amount of money I had won.
Had a small scratch card win
Unexpectedly got some money back which I was owed

It was a small amount of money but what I needed at the time 😊
The Polls / Yona vs Cookie
« Last post by Apalm831 on Today at 04:10:16 AM »
Topic says it all really but I have two radically different readings from both. I don’t really trust cookie anymore but Yona I just started talking to. She gave me wildly detailed events predictions that are way different from cookie. Anyone wanna chime in?
PsychicSource.com / Re: Bonnie
« Last post by HazelYella on Today at 03:03:31 AM »
I read with Bonnie three times within a two month period…her views and predictions changed each time. And, her contact prediction did not happen. She actually sounded unsure. I requested a refund after the last reading, and I do not plan to contact Bonnie again.
Psychic Readings That Came True / Re: Karen Jo KnowingAngel
« Last post by SabReeves on April 27, 2024, 04:23:22 PM »
to whoever knows her reading style well. what color does she associate with LOVe. like your POI is in LOVe with you, what would be the color for her?
CaliforniaPsychics.com / Re: Thalia
« Last post by PsyGurl on April 27, 2024, 01:54:05 PM »
Milva34, very cool! I%u2019m glad she worked out for you. Unfortunately I never met a man with the initial A in the month of April as she predicted, nor did I get those job opportunities in February or March%u2026.although technically there are 3 days left%u2026Will post back here if it happens! %uD83D%uDE0E
CaliforniaPsychics.com / Re: Thalia
« Last post by mliva34 on April 27, 2024, 02:53:39 AM »
I read with her a few months back.. she got the interview date before I received an email on when the interview was gonna be and.. weird thing is.. she mentioned how she saw 'video chat' when she was reading about someone and mentioned a Saturday... it wasn't that Saturday after I read with her but the following Saturday it was FaceTime.. to me it was crazy because how she told me was 'I dunno why but he wants to see u... video chat?' And i brushed it off especially when that Saturday came and nothing happened... but the following Saturday it happened..

But I still question the readers.. maybe it's luck when they get it right but I dunno how some gets really specifics.. I say specifics because I don't FaceTime anyone lol
Storefront Psychics & Online Services / Re: Purple Ocean
« Last post by Abundantia on April 26, 2024, 06:16:42 PM »
If the client Charlet is here (check out SpiritualAlma's last negative review on Purple Ocean). I just want to say how much I see and understand where you are coming from to have done multiple long lengthly readings with Spiritual Alma (in my case it was 11 readings telling me I would be in a relationship with POIs I never heard from again). And I am talking about long readings of 20+ minutes. Charlet's review (live publicly on Purple Ocean) she initially gave exact dates and lengths of the readings in her negative review so I don't know why she took off that part (Stockholm Syndrome like still part of her wondering if Alma is legit??). The last time I asked Spiritual Alma asking her why she had insisted I would be in a relationship with POI even after a year (now it's been almost 3 years) she was super rude
Keen.com / Re: Psychic Medium Gab
« Last post by Mina on April 26, 2024, 02:57:36 PM »
I love Excel as well as I am a researcher. :)   Regarding feedback, I don't know if one can leave feedback if they apply free minutes to their reading.  I just checked, and my reading says "not eligible for feedback."  I talked for 4:30, which included one free minute.  I also checked some stats with another advisor who I have called at least a hundred times over the years,  and the number of reviews she has had relative to calls is 25%.

I’ve noticed the average is about 20%… I use to think ppl above this average were stellar readers, I even found a few over 40% … but ultimately it is an OCD of madness and still doesn’t guarantee accuracy of reader, or prediction. However, I still do this if I see a new reader … like some sad version of baseball trading cards but for psychics ?

I’ve come to realize some advisors also manipulate this number by either having only appointment clients, whom they know will leave stellar reviews… or some kind of insight friends… and because of our human nature we vote more based on our emotions and how we felt good versus bad

I do think there are several threads of this advisor on here
Overall anything that has been said about psychic potential to read your life well has been said … you just have to do google search, read, and dig up the information
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10