Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Keen.com / Re: Starfish Insights
« Last post by Chitowngirl on Today at 02:50:02 PM »
Yes, please keep us posted. I think she's been good however I haven't been able to confirm yet whether or not she was correct with her major predictions. As soon as I know I'll post; good or bad.
Keen.com / Re: Starfish Insights
« Last post by kika on Today at 04:09:46 AM »
I recently had a reading with her. She messaged me with more details for my read. Waiting on predictions.  I like her.
Addicted to Psychics / Re: Joining the lent bandwagon
« Last post by sai07 on April 22, 2024, 08:08:51 AM »
So happy for you Mina :)
Keen.com / Re: Mediums on Keen
« Last post by kika on April 22, 2024, 02:58:55 AM »
U need to try Lady of Shallot on mysticsense. She's good. I am waiting on predictions but she's getting great reviews.
Keen.com / Mediums on Keen
« Last post by Chipsahoy on April 22, 2024, 02:13:22 AM »
Any good Mediums on Keen?
« Last post by Mina on April 22, 2024, 12:50:41 AM »
I meant in the context of …welp:
I can move on to next moment

And I forget this might sound like foreign vague mindfulness description like “happiness” or “how does one attain happiness?”

But for me it means I can just drop all my worries: if I will or won’t get back with my ex, worry if I can or can’t stop calling psychics, worry if I do or don’t love them, stop looking for ways to get them back, or chase them, worrying about how the future will turn out… I can just focus on the present moment at hand (and to my surprise fully!)

But yes I am finding my attachment to my ex is less. I’m not scared if I do get fully over them, or don’t. It’s not a burden I carry alone.

For example so many times I would go to work thinking about my ex, or planning how after work who could I call as my psychic, and will they be online? But instead I’m finding that when I’m at work, I feel present and happy, I can fully be in the moment and my thoughts in the back burner are not in the front. They’re truly in the back.

I can just “move on”
That’s what praying the rosary, focusing on the cross, and lent has brought to me. Don’t get me wrong I started very raw and distraught but I just feel so even keel
« Last post by sai07 on April 21, 2024, 01:04:46 PM »
Hi Mina, so glad you’ve come so far. I am also faith based (not the best but practicing), I have been leaning on faith more as I wean myself off psychics as well.

Wanted to ask for clarification, when you say you’ve moved on, moved on from wanting reconciliation and a future with your POI or moved on from psychics? I know if I moved on from my POI my psychic journey would come to an end. But I am holding on - don’t know why.
Keen.com / Re: Kundalini Rising Advisement
« Last post by HazelYella on April 21, 2024, 01:41:08 AM »
FullOfShit, of course :)

Okay I couldn’t wait to post this! Especially since I was getting updates … but I wanted wait as long as possible

I tried her out I think because of a rave review on here. She said “my guides” no longer want me working in this field of work. That I won’t get my job back that it won’t happen. This was back in Feb when I submitted for my background check for job.

And so …I had to go through an extensive background check, which is part of this former job I had, I took off a year off, and had to re-apply.  And I am happy to report she is so wrong! I just got an email that I passed my background check and I start May 5th!

I’m pretty sure she did not connect to “my guides”

Congratulations! Yes, she’s full of it. Wonder what she’ll change her profile name to next time?

Hahahaha
« Last post by jackY on April 20, 2024, 09:17:53 PM »
FullOfShit, of course :)

Okay I couldn’t wait to post this! Especially since I was getting updates … but I wanted wait as long as possible

I tried her out I think because of a rave review on here. She said “my guides” no longer want me working in this field of work. That I won’t get my job back that it won’t happen. This was back in Feb when I submitted for my background check for job.

And so …I had to go through an extensive background check, which is part of this former job I had, I took off a year off, and had to re-apply.  And I am happy to report she is so wrong! I just got an email that I passed my background check and I start May 5th!

I’m pretty sure she did not connect to “my guides”

Congratulations! Yes, she’s full of it. Wonder what she’ll change her profile name to next time?
« Last post by HazelYella on April 20, 2024, 07:50:29 PM »
For weeks I’ve been wanting to share her way off reading about this job, because all the other signs and notices I was getting sounded like I was going to pass. It was so upsetting, at the time, she said “it wasn’t for me” “my guides won’t let me have this job” when in this plane of reality I won employee recognition with monetary bonuses … it came way out of left field.

However, she had no problem spinning this fairytale about my ex.

I agree such an awful reading with everything ending up backwards so far
I definitely want to warn ppl about this reader

She told me that she “only sees in 5D, not 3D” like the rest of us…lol.
I can attest that her 5D visions are consistently WRONG. There’s a reason that she
doesn’t respond to pings or emails and changes her profile name constantly…she’s not a true psychic…just a good “talker”.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
anything