Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
    8)
CaliforniaPsychics.com / Thalia
« Last post by excemagrl14 on Today at 03:28:16 AM »
I had a reading with Thalia about short term predictions. She is sweet and know hows to keep the conversation going. Do not be confused. She will bait you with questions and basically it was like a fairy-tail reading. Nothing that she predicted came true although she has raving reviews. Extremely frustrating but I guess it's the name of the day. She predicted around 3 things for me and 2 of them have been incorrect and did not come to pass at all. Just writing this because I dont see any thread about her.
Keen.com / Re: Samanthas Insight
« Last post by dragonflyer on Today at 03:17:07 AM »
I did actually, but it was a short conversation, as I had some credits.
It mostly aligned with some other readers, but not very detailed. I felt resonated, but not sure about some of the stuff she mentioned.
I saw that she was busy most of the time so assumed that she was good and wanted to see if anyone else read with her, as I couldn't find a thread for her.

No, but can't wait to hear what others have to say and did you read with her?
Bitwine / Re: Lovely Safire - Anyone read with her ?
« Last post by Mayra92 on Today at 01:45:12 AM »
I just read with her, and she seemed pretty accurate. She told me my POI really liked me and was strongly attracted to me, but he didn't feel a deep connection and just wasn't ready for commitment and that he had some bad relationships in the past that were still messing with his head, and I know all of that is true. I normally think readers that ask for DOB are shady, but she literally only had our names, DOBs and the fact that we had stopped seeing each other this month.

For predictions, she said he'll reach out within two months and that we would have an inconsistent friendship because feelings would keep getting in the way and he won't be ready for a commitment for another two years, which would likely be with me if I'm still around and open to it, but she also emphasized the importance of my own free will here, which I appreciated. I'll try to remember to return and update this post as things do or don't happen!

Just saw your message. For me she said that he was extremy stressed and worried about his future. He is in a delicate situation now that I cant explain here but it all made sense. She told me we would get in touch and he did after 4 months of silence. But also that we should take it slowly. The way she described him also was 100% spot on. She gave different timeframes than other readers, but now that things are unfolding, she was right :)
Bitwine / Guidance by Natalie - Anyone have read with her ?
« Last post by Mayra92 on Today at 01:41:38 AM »
Hello, does anybody know guidancebynatalie on Bitwine and read with her ? She was super spot on for me and my POI without lots of information and some things happened shortly after my first reading with her, thanks :)
Keen.com / Re: Samanthas Insight
« Last post by jackY on Today at 01:07:42 AM »
No, but can't wait to hear what others have to say and did you read with her?
CaliforniaPsychics.com / Re: Bridget
« Last post by excemagrl14 on March 28, 2024, 11:59:36 PM »
I have read with Bridget and she was wrong about my Job offer I asked her if I would get the job she assured me yes ... I called twice within days (same prediction) and i just got a no from the company.
Bitwine / Re: Autumn Rivers got it right!
« Last post by Mayra92 on March 28, 2024, 11:46:57 PM »
Yep, I don't know how to reach her I think they are not allowed to give this kind of information on Bitwine, so I dont want her to be in trouble if I get in touch to ask for another way to do readings
The Vent / Re: I sometimes feel envious…
« Last post by sai07 on March 28, 2024, 09:03:15 PM »
@Mina, thank you, always love hearing from you, you're right, when these predictions do pass, who longs if they're healthy and good long-term predictions.

@lee480, I hope your venture goes well! I am sure you have done your homework and have some good gut feeling about it to pursue it.
Keen.com / Re: DZigns
« Last post by KarinaR on March 28, 2024, 08:29:43 PM »
I reviewed my chat from February with her. She predicted contact in less than a week. Never happened.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
anything