Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Bitwine / Re: Autumn Rivers got it right!
« Last post by Mayra92 on March 26, 2024, 02:57:36 AM »
Her official webiste is not working anymore. Anyone knows where I could reach her outside of Bitwine ?

All her last predictions came true and I would love to do another reading, thanks
Keen.com / Re: DZigns
« Last post by jackY on March 26, 2024, 01:38:54 AM »
Heeey HK!

Is it worth it with her given the recent feedback? Let me know!

I tried to read with her but she wouldn't take my call-didn't block me, but wouldn't take my call. Thanks for sharing this recent info. I won't try again.
Just book her from her site: http://www.dzigns.net
Keen.com / Re: DZigns
« Last post by HornetKick on March 26, 2024, 12:42:04 AM »
I tried to read with her but she wouldn't take my call-didn't block me, but wouldn't take my call. Thanks for sharing this recent info. I won't try again.
Just book her from her site: http://www.dzigns.net
Bitwine / Re: Lovely Safire - Anyone read with her ?
« Last post by Mayra92 on March 25, 2024, 11:55:35 PM »
Thanks a lot , same for you :)
« Last post by sugarsky on March 25, 2024, 11:40:43 PM »
Thank you for the response! I hope all goes well for you!
The Vent / Re: I sometimes feel envious…
« Last post by Mayra92 on March 25, 2024, 11:15:31 PM »
Would love to hear your story too. Yes sometimes our stories take longer (I met my POI years ago and for a reason I cant explain here, we lost contact) I never thought he would be back in my life 7 years later.

We cannot predict where life will take us or what will show up :) some months ago, a reader told me I would fall madly in love with someone, but I was with my 4 years boyfriend at the time, so I did not understand what she was talking about....until the old flame reappeared :)  We still did not meet though and it's far from being a bed of roses.

Your happiness will come, when the time is right, even though we often lose patience and want things to happen NOW :)
« Last post by Mayra92 on March 25, 2024, 11:10:59 PM »
Hi sugar, yes she was correct and 100% in tune with him and the situation without me saying much.

She was just wrong about the fact that he would NOT reach out first and told me he was too proud to do it.
BUt she told me we would talk again for sure quite quickly.

Somehow, she's not so wrong lol because even I could not believe it, knowing his character.

Compared to other readers, her timefames were wayyyy more realistic. I just did a 10$ reading, so we did not go much in depth, but she was not bad at all.
« Last post by sugarsky on March 25, 2024, 10:13:41 PM »
Hi everyone, I did a reading with her yesterday for the first time and she was so spot on about my POI and no sugarcoat.

She gave different time frames than other reader and also told me the contrary of other readers concerning contact prediciton ( told me he would NOT do the first step to contact me and that I should get in touch first )

Any reviews here ?

Hey Mayra, i know you had recent contact with your POI- was this reader correct with the details?

I read with her twice a couple months ago. The readings were a few weeks apart. First reading she was positive, which I was surprised about. Second reading she totally flipped and changed her tune so idk.
The Vent / Re: I sometimes feel envious…
« Last post by sai07 on March 25, 2024, 09:32:34 PM »
I often feel the same way, so don't worry - you're definitely not alone.  I have done similarly to what Mayra has suggested and only call one reader nowadays, but am currently feeling that temptation to call back again (a certain part of the prediction hasn't manifested yet). 

I'm standing firm because when I called him two weeks ago, it was at a discounted rate.  Now that discount won't be available anymore.

When you feel the temptation to call, do something extra nice for yourself instead.  Take some high-quality vitamins, remember to hydrate, just relax.  You'll be raising your vibe and making these things naturally happen on their own.

And remember, for many of us, it's a multi year journey (mine has run close to a decade so far and gone INCREDIBLY slow).  It doesn't make your individual process any less valid if you have to wait longer and put extra special effort into it.  In fact, you can become an inspiration to many others who would never even start the first step.

Thanks! Can you give some context or details about your decade long journey? Just curious. Also cool username! :)
« Last post by bemily on March 25, 2024, 07:56:41 PM »
I just read with her, and she seemed pretty accurate. She told me my POI really liked me and was strongly attracted to me, but he didn't feel a deep connection and just wasn't ready for commitment and that he had some bad relationships in the past that were still messing with his head, and I know all of that is true. I normally think readers that ask for DOB are shady, but she literally only had our names, DOBs and the fact that we had stopped seeing each other this month.

For predictions, she said he'll reach out within two months and that we would have an inconsistent friendship because feelings would keep getting in the way and he won't be ready for a commitment for another two years, which would likely be with me if I'm still around and open to it, but she also emphasized the importance of my own free will here, which I appreciated. I'll try to remember to return and update this post as things do or don't happen!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10