Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Bitwine / Re: My Bitwine experience - Rachel Marie, ARI etc
« Last post by Mayra92 on April 12, 2024, 12:04:09 AM »
I waited a week or so to be able to catch her. There is this "notify me" option on bitwine you can activate. As soon as the reader is available they send you a sms or mail.
« Last post by sugarsky on April 11, 2024, 10:33:16 PM »
How have you guys been able to catch her? She’s instantly busy whenever I see her online. I read with her years ago and don’t remember her being anything groundbreaking so I’m not interested in trying her again but I’m curious how people get through

She sure is! I agree she is difficult to catch. But I added to her to my favorites yesterday and to my surprise no one took her up for at least 5 min and I kept hitting refresh until someone did (but like I said I stared blankly wondering if I should try her again and felt relieved when someone did). Her hours are definitely all over the place. This was yesterday between 3-5pm pacific time.

Omg! 5 minutes free! Lol!! That’s craziness  🥳
« Last post by Mina on April 11, 2024, 07:54:40 PM »
How have you guys been able to catch her? She’s instantly busy whenever I see her online. I read with her years ago and don’t remember her being anything groundbreaking so I’m not interested in trying her again but I’m curious how people get through

She sure is! I agree she is difficult to catch. But I added to her to my favorites yesterday and to my surprise no one took her up for at least 5 min and I kept hitting refresh until someone did (but like I said I stared blankly wondering if I should try her again and felt relieved when someone did). Her hours are definitely all over the place. This was yesterday between 3-5pm pacific time.
CaliforniaPsychics.com / Re: Leroy
« Last post by excemagrl14 on April 11, 2024, 07:07:45 PM »
Had a reading recently with Leroy. He told me I would get two job OFFERS this week. I actually got two REJECTIONS. I am quite confused cause he has such great reviews and always 6 people on his wait list at all times. He predicted something about my romance sector as well. But that has not come to pass. So I will update this thread at the end of the month. Hopefully this helps
« Last post by sugarsky on April 11, 2024, 05:54:31 PM »
« Last post by Mina on April 11, 2024, 05:30:41 PM »
I’ve stared blankely at my phone debating if I should try Ari again… but I fear she will trigger me and if she does then maybe I shouldn’t be reading with her to begin with
« Last post by Mayra92 on April 11, 2024, 09:27:45 AM »
Same for me, she was 100% wrong, and it was proven two weeks later or so. Im happy I did not listen to her. She gave me a refund though and was kind and polite
Addicted to Psychics / Re: I want to quit
« Last post by piccolapixie on April 11, 2024, 03:26:20 AM »
I was addicted like there is no tomorrow back in 2015 when I was hooked on who I thought was my twin flame.  Ended up being all BS and only a TINY handful of readers -- and I went through a LOT -- were honest enough to tell me I was wasting my time and to move on immediately as he was a pig with other women etc.  I wish I had listened to that 2% of readers
Keen.com / Re: Obsidian Wings
« Last post by piccolapixie on April 11, 2024, 03:24:54 AM »
I tried this reader once and they were quite accurate with the reading, the next time not so much, so I guess also 50/50 with me.  a few small predictions happened but the main important one was off unfortunately.
« Last post by piccolapixie on April 11, 2024, 03:20:49 AM »
I may have to try ARI again though.. perhaps she was having an off day when she read for me
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
anything