Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
You’ve been very kind to give such detailed advice a few times
on here recently, though I think people have seen and understood the messages now. Maybe people could PM you if seeking more advice?
Keen.com / Re: Moonseishin3
« Last post by Truthfromrosie on Today at 02:47:07 AM »
I don’t even see it as a ‘negative’ review. You can respectfully acknowledge that a reader has been kind and attentive and not accurate for you/ your situation. My opinion is that people should leave honest reviews, especially the people that see the suffering all over this forum from dream sellers.

The fact is, when negative reviews are left, they are also attached to a star rating. Anything less than five stars is considered “negative” by the reader as well as Keen. And, this “honest” review may be deleted later. Furthermore, there is a short window to leave reviews. The reader might be proven wrong after the review window has passed.

My point is, no one should be critical of those who have not left reviews on Keen…as there may have been extenuating circumstances, or they just opted to not leave a review. You stated that she is a “fairytale reader”. Did you leave a review stating as such?

That’s your opinion and you’re entitled to it just like I have mine and have expressed it, and my mind isn’t changed. If someone is inside the review window and they’re able to, I think they should. That is *my* view. This particular discourse isn’t about the ad hoc way Keen posts the reviews- that’s another story.

No I didn’t, as I realised long outside of the review window and never read with her again. When I’ve realised inside of the 2 week or whatever window, I have left reviews- fair and respectful. It’s no benefit to me, my sole reason is as a service for the people who come after me. It’s easy not to, but I do it because given the way I see readings affect people, I think it’s right to- you’re totally fine to think otherwise. I don’t see the point in arguing about it.
Keen.com / Re: Chelli
« Last post by dascallie on Today at 02:31:05 AM »
When she first showed up she seemed legit--and I actually liked her, felt she hit on some things...for about 2 readings. I cut her some slack with her answer about jacking her rate so astronomically in the wee hours.

However, her current astronomical rate screams FRAUD now that she has it hiked to an obscene 35 dollars
(or something insane like that ). I cant recall the exact number, because I am decidedly NOT interested in wasting 2 brain cells on a scammer like her. So as it turns out--in my opinion now, she is actually a very slick, practiced operator. A shameless con I recommend be avoided.

By the way, that 'breezy, approachable" blond lady in her pic is a stock photograph from www.istock.com---it ISN'T "Chelli" and it isn't whatever other psychic had posted it on their profile. Ive also seen that exact pic used elsewhere, including a well care pamphlet. Pics like this are used in advertising for a license fee but they are bootlegged by people online to use as this type alias thing.
« Last post by HazelYella on Today at 01:06:22 AM »
I don’t even see it as a ‘negative’ review. You can respectfully acknowledge that a reader has been kind and attentive and not accurate for you/ your situation. My opinion is that people should leave honest reviews, especially the people that see the suffering all over this forum from dream sellers.

The fact is, when negative reviews are left, they are also attached to a star rating. Anything less than five stars is considered “negative” by the reader as well as Keen. And, this “honest” review may be deleted later. Furthermore, there is a short window to leave reviews. The reader might be proven wrong after the review window has passed.

My point is, no one should be critical of those who have not left reviews on Keen…as there may have been extenuating circumstances, or they just opted to not leave a review. You stated that she is a “fairytale reader”. Did you leave a review stating as such?
Hi Forum,

For those of you that will continue to get readings in 2022 I urge you to read with psychics who are transparent and candid.

1). Beware of psychics who only give you a fairytale (EVERY RELATIONSHIP HAS PEAKS AND VALLEYS)

2). DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY on the same psychic who failed to deliver accuracy (How many readings must have in order to realize that psychic is fake)

3). Psychics that cost the most are usually the most inaccurate (No one calls them , they have few repeat callers , they have to make their money somehow)

4). Psychics that may work for you may not work for Someone else and vice versa

:o Unfortunately Mostly accurate and authentic psychic can predict timeframes 

6). It's alright to speak your truths , Feel Free to ask a psychic shouldn't you already the answer to this

7). Remember You are paying the psychic. The psychic is not doing you any favors, The psychic is not your friend, Those readings are not free,

8) An authentic psychic should provide you details and specifics not general or vague. The reading should be catered to you and your situation in specific details.

??? Honestly it makes no point talking to psychics who ONLY specialties is an Empath/Empathic because people's feelings change like the weather Every hour, Everyday, Every week, every month, every year people's feelings could change.

BONUS TIPS: If a Psychic tells you it's up to You or It will be your choice to move forward or walk away when it comes to Your POI, Career, Finances etc, That psychic is SUPER Fake - Hang up the phone do not ever call that psychic again.

Bonus: ALWAYS test a Psychic with questions you already have the answer to: examples If you have a trip scheduled in 2 days in another country and you asked a psychic do you show travel if so when (wait for the answer)

Bonus: examples:  If you know that you do not want your ex back or if your ex is already involved with someone else ask the psychic do you show me and my ex getting back together? (wait for the answer)

BONUS: If you already know You or Your POI is toxic, unhealthy, you've been neglected, theirs issues,  depressed or rejected by them or to Them and even if you and your POI become involved or stay involved NOOOOOOOOO PSYCHIC should paint you a perfect fairytale out of this. Psychic should be REAL and tell you the good, bad and peaks and valleys

BONUS: Don't let a Psychic disappoint you more than twice.

BONUS: You may have to speak with so many psychics to ONLY find 1 or 2  3  psychics at the most that you actually connect with

Hope this helps someone with their psychic readings or addiction.
Addicted to Psychics / Re: TIPS for Readings in 2022
« Last post by Truthseeker2019 on December 04, 2021, 11:17:43 PM »
@Kate
I agree from my experience of  over 10 years of talking with psychics, I have read with psychic who specialize in different categories. People have free and circumstances can change. That's why It's possible to read with a psychic and the psychic be 50% right about something and be 50% wrong about something.
« Last post by Truthfromrosie on December 04, 2021, 09:09:45 PM »
« Last post by HazelYella on December 04, 2021, 06:26:17 PM »
She’s a fairytale reader. I wish people would have the courage to leave honest reviews so that other people can be warned rather than feel they can’t be bothered/not want to offend the nice reader whose services they paid money for.

Speaking for myself, though I haven’t left a negative review for Moonseishin on Keen, I have for other readers…and those reviews were subsequently deleted by Keen.

While it’s nice for everyone to leave honest reviews, it shouldn’t be expected. Thank goodness for this forum where everyone can discuss their experiences without the restrictions that Keen imposes.
Keen.com / Re: Chelli
« Last post by Truthfromrosie on December 04, 2021, 06:08:15 PM »
I actually asked Chelli about it--she told me she raises it to the super high rate usually overnight or when she doesnt want to be disturbed--apparently she wants telegraph her availability and not go dark BUT she said, she figured if someone wanted to talk to her bad enough to wake her up, it would be a premium price. She says it self-filters and very few contact her during the high rate times.

Her rate is now always at the ridiculous price 🚩 and I was surprised to see more photos of the model her picture actually belongs to a few weeks ago.
« Last post by Truthfromrosie on December 04, 2021, 05:59:54 PM »
She’s a fairytale reader. I wish people would have the courage to leave honest reviews so that other people can be warned rather than feel they can’t be bothered/not want to offend the nice reader whose services they paid money for.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10