« Last post by Tillie Bom on May 26, 2022, 07:10:04 PM »
Can anyone share their experiences if any with this psychic? Thanks

Never heard of this psychic
Psychic Readings That Came True / Re: Reading from 2013 that came true
« Last post by lanlingyu on May 26, 2022, 06:49:32 PM »
Can anyone share their experiences if any with this psychic? Thanks
Keen.com / Re: Queen of Cups18
« Last post by Apalm831 on May 26, 2022, 12:01:00 PM »
Update.  She was wrong on this job prediction.  She described the situation right but final outcome wrong

Only asked about a job once and she was wrong for me too. Closest was Dawn who told me “Keep your head down and don’t cause any problems “ (this was a bad work situation) Kisha said after I was laid off she saw my career as a ‘car crash’ but that an older woman would help me in the winter. Thankfully,that did happen but I was unemployed for about 3 months.
« Last post by Apalm831 on May 26, 2022, 11:55:24 AM »
When she mentioned a third party to me,  she was wrong every time.  There was no third party.

Hallelujah
Psychic Readings That Came True / Re: Reading from 2013 that came true
« Last post by lanlingyu on May 26, 2022, 06:36:04 AM »
Hi could you  pm me her assistant number?   Thanks so much
So after some research I was able to get her assistant's number and was able to setup an appointment. Thanks a lot YellowLove for your help. Appreciate it.
« Last post by lanlingyu on May 26, 2022, 06:26:24 AM »
Update.  She was wrong on this job prediction.  She described the situation right but final outcome wrong
« Last post by lanlingyu on May 26, 2022, 06:24:45 AM »
When she mentioned a third party to me,  she was wrong every time.  There was no third party. 
« Last post by Yaris123 on May 26, 2022, 12:45:46 AM »
So far QOC has been adamant about my ex and another girl I’ve asked about. Picked up that she’s much younger. Said they’re super into each other. FML. Anyways…in my experience she’s usually not wrong on the third party and I also feel it myself intuitively. If anyone has an awesome story about how she was super duper wrong about a third party—hit me. Nows the time y’all

I asked her once about an ex. I saw online that he traveled away for the week of NYE. I asked QOC if he went away with someone that I knew he was seeing. She said no that he traveled alone to that country to visit a friend. Well she was wrong cause a couple of days later  i saw on the lady’s social media that she did traveled with him.
Ironically, I had called QOC two weeks before he went away and she picked up traveling on her own. I figured since she picked that up on her own and she turned out to be right, she was right about him traveling alone.

I’m confused. She told you he was alone but he wasn’t? Or she told you he was with her and he wasn’t?
She told me he went alone but he didnt. He traveled with the lady that he was dating
« Last post by Apalm831 on May 25, 2022, 11:24:03 PM »
So far QOC has been adamant about my ex and another girl I’ve asked about. Picked up that she’s much younger. Said they’re super into each other. FML. Anyways…in my experience she’s usually not wrong on the third party and I also feel it myself intuitively. If anyone has an awesome story about how she was super duper wrong about a third party—hit me. Nows the time y’all

I asked her once about an ex. I saw online that he traveled away for the week of NYE. I asked QOC if he went away with someone that I knew he was seeing. She said no that he traveled alone to that country to visit a friend. Well she was wrong cause a couple of days later  i saw on the lady’s social media that she did traveled with him.
Ironically, I had called QOC two weeks before he went away and she picked up traveling on her own. I figured since she picked that up on her own and she turned out to be right, she was right about him traveling alone.

I’m confused. She told you he was alone but he wasn’t? Or she told you he was with her and he wasn’t?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10