Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Keen.com / Re: Starfish Insights
« Last post by Novachild1018 on Today at 03:11:17 PM »
Read with her on Apr 13 regarding POI. Wanted to know when he would reach out due to him not communicating for a little over a week. She told me “I'd say don't be surprised if it is within a couple days I DO NOT SWEAR TO TIMING but I suspect he will circle back 'sooner than later'”. He messaged me yesterday Apr 15. Could it be a good guess? I don’t know but she’s REALLY SWEET. I love that you get Astro and Tarot! And she’s super quick with all of this information. That was my first reading with her so I think she’s really great if you want insight on a newer or newish connection but I’m interested to see how she picks up with consistent sessions in the future.
Keen.com / Re: Spiritual Guide 1111
« Last post by Novachild1018 on Today at 03:06:47 PM »
For sure! well my POI did reach out after her reading after no communication for over a week so overall, her prediction was wrong.She said he wouldn’t return until June.After I left her a 3 star review which I felt was nice despite her getting stuff wrong, she pinged me saying “sending your energy back to you” and went on a rant about how she only gives people what their guides and the energy gives her and ofc he reached out because that’s usually what happens after people have a reading with her” and basically said watch how things play out because she’s right etc.The vibe I got from her message was really negative.When I tried to respond to her message, it wouldn’t let me so I’m assuming she blocked me. At the end of the day, I post honest feedback so other users can hear my experience, why would I lie?
Keen.com / Re: Miss Toria
« Last post by littleheartsajar on Today at 03:59:54 AM »
I read with her on Bitwine usually. She's good outcome wise with me, but yes sucks on timelines. I remember when she said my (ex at the time, but now current) bf would be back (which this was in May of 17). He did come back but in Oct of 17. I usually avoid her timelines and just go with the overall prediction.

This is my experience as well. Miss Toria is a great reader and very accurate about predictions and situations but her timelines have not been consistent. However, no psychic can really predict time very well.
Addicted to Psychics / Re: Back on Readings
« Last post by littleheartsajar on Today at 03:44:12 AM »
Thank you! I tried to just have one or two readings a month but ended up having far too many. I think the draw to readings, for me, is that I am quite intuitive myself so I do think there is something in it. One psychic said to me that my feeling about something is that such and such will happen and I am just confirming it. I think that is true and maybe I should just go with my gut feelings and logic in the future.

Appreciate the support

YES!! THANK YOU FOR SAYING THIS AND I TOTALLY RELATE.
Addicted to Psychics / Has anyone RECENTLY spoken with…
« Last post by Tjk197901 on Today at 02:18:11 AM »
Hi guys, I have fallen off the wagon after almost 7 months. I have read with Mattie and Uli. I know a lot of you guys hate CP and a lot of you think they are overpriced (no disagreement on price from me) but has anyone read with either of them recently. They both felt almost identical in almost all aspects and I already know that some will say they take notes, and they may, I have no issues with that as these questions haven’t pertained to my call from 7 months ago. I just have the horrible urge to just keep calling and I would just like some feedback from recent readings. Please help me out as I CANT go on this binge again. It cost me a FORTUNE. Thanks guys I appreciate you all
Keen.com / Re: HeeraTheIntuitive
« Last post by jackY on April 15, 2024, 09:28:26 PM »
Yikes! Not even good at guessing.... I mean, they get a 50/50 chance on most of this stuff.

I just tried her, had never heard of her. She was so wrong for me. I asked about a man, she said he can’t get enough of me but I haven’t been with him for almost 2 years. As I gave her more information her story started to change. I called her out on it and she tried doubling down. I would not trust her, she didn’t know what she was talking about. Hopefully she didn’t give you a fairytale story.
Bitwine / Re: My Bitwine experience - Rachel Marie, ARI etc
« Last post by Rav2202 on April 15, 2024, 08:37:32 PM »
do you mind sharing your experience with her? what specifics did you get from her regarding your situation. tia.

I was such a Rachel Marie fan but I had the most inaccurate reading with her ever. like she was sooooooo totally off and now I'm rethinking all my chats with her. so she also asks your last contact, I think that's her trick to giving you a reading that'll sound accurate to you, but it truly isn't.
so basically if you are in contact with with your POI and you tell her you just spoke to them or Maybe a day back, she will give you the - "he is just busy in his life, focusing on themselves etc." and if you tell her its been a while since you spoke with them, she will give you "commitment issues, past relationship trauma, etc"
so my POI and I had a disagreement and I chatted with her, she gave me total BS, I mean she didn't pic up why we fought or that we even had a fight. I mean nothing resonated. then I asked her about his ex and him, where I know that she is not at all into him because if she were, they'd be together. she tells me she is chasing after him but he is gonna break his heart. absolute BS again because she dumped him and if she really decided she wanted him, I am pretty sure he would make it work with her, sadly. I know this to be true.
so disappointed in Rachel Marie. so disappointed, I always thought she was the real deal, well I guess not.

It sounds like she wasn't connected to you. Sorry to hear that and I feel like all Psychics should refund your money if they're obviously not connected. I personally haven't had her say a POI was busy, focusing on themselves, etc. so it sounds like she couldn't connect to you but that should've been said, IMO.

Well, I have multiple POIs. First one: That's still pending.

Second one: She said that she saw things fizzling out within two weeks and that I would see more of his personality but that it won't end bad. When she said this, I noticed a slight shift from him like two days before talking to her but I didn't expect us to completely go from talking all day, everyday to MAYBE once a week now. I haven't heard from him in 9 days now. So seems correct on that piece.

Third guy: I didn't tell her his name but I asked her what was coming up in my love life. She said she saw me meeting this guy in a public place either April/May-ish in a public space and that this is the guy she thinks would be around for a while. I never told her how I met this guy or his name so she didn't get a chance to meditate on him to know that I met him online but not physically yet. I just wanted to know what she saw love wise. She said this back in February and yes, I'm finally meeting this guy in a public space in April. Ari told me about this guy months ago before he came in, how he was, no children, how we would meet, etc. All correct. Other things are still pending. So RM was semi correct on the meeting but I will circle back soon. What the guy said to me is something both RM/Ari said would happen and he briefly mentioned it so we shall see.

Pending.  :)

Circling back. We did meet in public like RM said. Ari told me she saw me in a relationship and described this guy before we met. RM said she saw me in a relationship too. Came back to say that they were both right. I am in a relationship now. Still feels odd to say after months of being stuck on my ex. He's def. how Ari described him. I'm still shocked that this actually happened and in the way they both described.  Sadly, not all psychics connect with everyone but they're def. the real deal and worked for me. I am interested in what else they said and I will circle back about this too lol.
Keen.com / Re: Spiritual Guide 1111
« Last post by Mina on April 15, 2024, 06:14:22 PM »
I haven’t read with her but I do agree with that sentiment that the more you ask about your specific person/job/situation that energetically there is like “nagging” feeling behind it, or “untrusting”, or “doubt”.

Another comparison is kind of like leaving the tv on the background that you can ignore. And I do agree with readings if you are constantly asking the same question the energy left behind is like the tv playing the background.

It’s not the end all be all, but be intentional with your energy does help
Keen.com / Re: HeeraTheIntuitive
« Last post by Novachild1018 on April 15, 2024, 03:14:21 PM »
She was not accurate for me at all.
Keen.com / Spiritual Guide 1111
« Last post by Novachild1018 on April 15, 2024, 03:10:59 PM »
Has anyone read with this advisor? Was she accurate? I could not find anything on her in here. I read with her today and she told me before we started the read “ If you go to multiple readers you're going to get multiple answers”. And also said “ Also the more times you ask about him and psychic Readings the more he feels you trying to not give him space so just be careful” “ You give him energy through your thoughts”. Her reviews seem good but they are limited and she’s a new advisor since 2021 or at least is on a new account.

Would love to hear if you guys have used her? If so, was she accurate?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10