Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Keen.com / Re: Psychic Medium Gab
« Last post by Mina on Today at 02:57:36 PM »
I love Excel as well as I am a researcher. :)   Regarding feedback, I don't know if one can leave feedback if they apply free minutes to their reading.  I just checked, and my reading says "not eligible for feedback."  I talked for 4:30, which included one free minute.  I also checked some stats with another advisor who I have called at least a hundred times over the years,  and the number of reviews she has had relative to calls is 25%.

I’ve noticed the average is about 20%… I use to think ppl above this average were stellar readers, I even found a few over 40% … but ultimately it is an OCD of madness and still doesn’t guarantee accuracy of reader, or prediction. However, I still do this if I see a new reader … like some sad version of baseball trading cards but for psychics ?

I’ve come to realize some advisors also manipulate this number by either having only appointment clients, whom they know will leave stellar reviews… or some kind of insight friends… and because of our human nature we vote more based on our emotions and how we felt good versus bad

I do think there are several threads of this advisor on here
Overall anything that has been said about psychic potential to read your life well has been said … you just have to do google search, read, and dig up the information
Keen.com / Re: DivineHelp (Keen)
« Last post by Mina on Today at 02:34:02 PM »
What’s frustrating is there is service fee, PLUS the money per minute… and they would rather have you use up your satisfaction guarantee of up $25 (which that should be bumped up $50 given most advisor have had to raise their prices nearly double their amount, plus inflation, plus this ridiculous service fee. And it’s not like they can’t afford it either… but that’s another rant for another day)

Soooo they would rather reimburse you up $25 NOT INCLUDING THE SERVICE FEE, once per month, which still does you no justice, because on top of that there’s also this huge sour taste with the interaction with the advisor, or you can wait until the next crappier and more expensive reading to get that pittance of $25 .

Sadly, you’re gonna have to take L here because it’s just not worth being reimbursed for this offer to be activated

You can try writing again to the fair play section; be sweet as pie or hell on wheels mean… but its just not worth it

Not sure how DoorDash and Uber do it but every year I get a settlement check for some kind BS of nickel & dime crap they refused to pay out to the worker. And I just feel the service fee crap would count as a law suit against keen … just wish I had more fancy lawyer friends. Because service fees where they already collect from the contractor roughly 50% or more should be illegal. That’s what their contracting fee are there for, to help the overhead cost of services to run.
That is such good advice & I will take it to heart. ❤️
« Last post by piccolapixie on Today at 12:49:35 AM »
Hope you can get your money back! You shouldn't pay for no services.

they said because these were promotional minutes i was not entitled to a refund.. but when you think about it, for me to get those promotional minutes, I have to spend money... anyway, they ended up giving me a "goodwill" refund for the money I spent with her.  I am kind of worried about using keen now and after many minutes hearing them say sorry can't help you.  Any REALLY good readers on there?
« Last post by jackY on April 25, 2024, 11:33:08 PM »
You can, but it has to be 4 minutes total paid.

I love Excel as well as I am a researcher. :)   Regarding feedback, I don't know if one can leave feedback if they apply free minutes to their reading.  I just checked, and my reading says "not eligible for feedback."  I talked for 4:30, which included one free minute.  I also checked some stats with another advisor who I have called at least a hundred times over the years,  and the number of reviews she has had relative to calls is 25%.
« Last post by midwest60 on April 25, 2024, 11:27:52 PM »

« Last post by dragonflyer on April 25, 2024, 08:46:35 PM »
Hope you can get your money back! You shouldn't pay for no services.
« Last post by Mina on April 25, 2024, 04:09:03 PM »
Many advisors leave and come back to keen … dunno why… but keen awhile back erased feedback after a year to avoid backlog. So you won’t find reviews literally 12 months from the date of today

But lets breakdown this statistic because I miss my excel subscription
So out of 29,285 only 8,900 felt inclined to leave ANY kind of review (good, bad, okay) that leaves you with .30 which is 30% … that’s still an F …a very low F

You know I realized I slowly created this unconscious belief: I can’t trust myself with money

…Because of this addictive impulse.
I’ve done enough “inner child” work to break down certain phrases and ask where is this voice/belief/saying coming from? And see okay there’s my mother or father voice, and to an extent some of it is true and plays out unconsciously. And some NLP has helped but it’s not the everything … I dunno

I just want to say don’t let this become your unconscious mantra.
Be careful try the phrase “for now” is helpful
“For now, it feels like I can’t trust myself with money”
“For now, it feels unmanageable “
“For now, it feels hopeless”

But it’s not forever, it doesn’t mean you can’t change.

And to look at this as a form self preservation, a form self love, a form self boundaries. To also remember where you are good with money …

To an extent there is some helpful advice with the new age and manifestation stuff: like paying yourself first, or looking into what our parents said about money when growing up, or I affirming “I trust myself with money”

Now applying it is another

But yeah in the lows… I see how that phrase “I can’t trust myself with money” slowly sunk into my esteem and definition of worth
PsychicSource.com / Re: Bonnie
« Last post by Chitowngirl on April 25, 2024, 03:59:15 PM »
Bonnie can be really good but sometimes she is off. She seemed right about feelings and what would or wouldn't occur with me and my POI but then she didn't pick up that he got back with an ex and that was a pretty big miss. Still, I tend to read with her once or twice a year. She seems to pick up general feelings really well, maybe not so much the specific details
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
anything