Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Addicted to Psychics / Re: I want to quit
« Last post by Notacrystalfreak on April 04, 2024, 11:07:36 AM »
Just an update, last month I made a small amount of progress with getting maybe 6-7 readings total. I know that may still sound like a lot but for someone who has had more frequency of readings and who has kept adding and deleting the app and was so anxious, it was a cutback. I still spent quite a bit of money out of anxiety. I deleted the notes of all the advisors except for one. I am interested in seeing what happens but for the rest, it was not worth it. I removed all of them off from my favourites and have zero intentions of going back. I have also not tried any new readers, as addicts usually do...if one doesn't say it right maybe the other will...I don't believe I will hear of a better outcome tbh and I don't think anything anyone will say will be accurate. Most psychics do not get things 100% right and I don't want to play the whack-a-mole game anymore.

I still don't how how to sit in my feelings and accept what is happening around me. I have tried praying, admittedly, I am not there yet spiritually. The only reason I go to readers is b/c I desperately want my POI to be mine. Though for the last couple days, I feel defeated, and feel like a part of me is in denial. I have so much anxiety when he doesn't text. I'm not in the most stimulating job and have been looking for something new for almost a year now. I also have a chronic illness. My POI is my bright spot. He makes the pain better. That said, a part of me is coming to the realization that he may not end up with me, no matter how bad I want it to happen.

I have to be in a better place. Mentally. Physically. Spiritually. I am going to continue working on myself and hopefully somewhere and somehow the right person comes into my life and stays. I know people say, oh you will meet the one, but I have single aunts and single friends into their 40s+ now - amazing women who have not found someone. That scares me. It scares me b/c as wonderful as a person can be, they can end up being alone. You could say people are alone in marriages too, and yes, that's a different struggle. I don't want to compare the two though, they are not exactly the same.

Embracing the uncertainty and the probability of not being with the one you love is scary but also I know psychics won't be able to get me to my end goal. It is going to take an enormous amount of resiliency and mental strength on my part. And that is what I am working on.

The bit about being single into your forties scares me too! Do you think they are single by choice?
And well done one the progress you’ve made. I too quit after small steps.

Hey! Thank you - yeah unfortunately it hasn’t been one clean cut-off but lots of little steps and just focusing on manifestation and prayer - things like that. Definitely still a WIP.

I feel some of my friends are single and have never put any efforts in but want someone. I’ve been pretty burned by the dating apps (was on them for five years after an 6- year long on and off relationship) and have been off of them for a couple years now. I honestly don’t know where I would meet someone but if there’s an opportunity to network - even if through work- I’ve been trying to go despite my chronic fatigue. My sickness has gotten in the way of a lot of things. I’ve thought of moving to a new country because I feel my city has not got a good pool of men. And I’d like the change - though in part with work visas and things it’s also luck but that’s my next move. Part of it I think is also God - if he has someone for you, that person will come into your life - I do pray for a partner.

Do you find it easy to meet people/date?

I like you have been on and off the apps with no luck.

I actually had a reading saying I’d meet my partner in my parents home country so I’m planning to go this year. I really believe she’s right.

Other than that I have the worst opportunities for meeting people.
I study from home and I don’t have many friends to go out with.
I have joined meet up but not had much luck there either.
« Last post by sai07 on April 04, 2024, 01:50:39 AM »
I'm in my 60s and am single. I have cats.  I pretty much have given up on readings, thank god.

Do you enjoy being single? I feel very lonely most times and try the whole “enjoy yourself and your time” but after years (I’m almost 40) I’ve decided I can’t hide my feelings and want a partner. It would be a bit more hectic but I’d like to have someone by my side. I have given up on kids and the biological clock though - I have a health condition and at some point I just didn’t want to put that kind of pressure on myself - I could adopt worst case or raise someone else’s but for now ok without kids.

I have one friend that is quite comfortable being alone and I’d never judge that lifestyle - whatever makes you happy. Also that’s great to hear that you’re off readings!!
« Last post by sai07 on April 04, 2024, 01:45:56 AM »
Just an update, last month I made a small amount of progress with getting maybe 6-7 readings total. I know that may still sound like a lot but for someone who has had more frequency of readings and who has kept adding and deleting the app and was so anxious, it was a cutback. I still spent quite a bit of money out of anxiety. I deleted the notes of all the advisors except for one. I am interested in seeing what happens but for the rest, it was not worth it. I removed all of them off from my favourites and have zero intentions of going back. I have also not tried any new readers, as addicts usually do...if one doesn't say it right maybe the other will...I don't believe I will hear of a better outcome tbh and I don't think anything anyone will say will be accurate. Most psychics do not get things 100% right and I don't want to play the whack-a-mole game anymore.

I still don't how how to sit in my feelings and accept what is happening around me. I have tried praying, admittedly, I am not there yet spiritually. The only reason I go to readers is b/c I desperately want my POI to be mine. Though for the last couple days, I feel defeated, and feel like a part of me is in denial. I have so much anxiety when he doesn't text. I'm not in the most stimulating job and have been looking for something new for almost a year now. I also have a chronic illness. My POI is my bright spot. He makes the pain better. That said, a part of me is coming to the realization that he may not end up with me, no matter how bad I want it to happen.

I have to be in a better place. Mentally. Physically. Spiritually. I am going to continue working on myself and hopefully somewhere and somehow the right person comes into my life and stays. I know people say, oh you will meet the one, but I have single aunts and single friends into their 40s+ now - amazing women who have not found someone. That scares me. It scares me b/c as wonderful as a person can be, they can end up being alone. You could say people are alone in marriages too, and yes, that's a different struggle. I don't want to compare the two though, they are not exactly the same.

Embracing the uncertainty and the probability of not being with the one you love is scary but also I know psychics won't be able to get me to my end goal. It is going to take an enormous amount of resiliency and mental strength on my part. And that is what I am working on.

The bit about being single into your forties scares me too! Do you think they are single by choice?

Hey! Thank you - yeah unfortunately it hasn’t been one clean cut-off but lots of little steps and just focusing on manifestation and prayer - things like that. Definitely still a WIP.

I feel some of my friends are single and have never put any efforts in but want someone. I’ve been pretty burned by the dating apps (was on them for five years after an 6- year long on and off relationship) and have been off of them for a couple years now. I honestly don’t know where I would meet someone but if there’s an opportunity to network - even if through work- I’ve been trying to go despite my chronic fatigue. My sickness has gotten in the way of a lot of things. I’ve thought of moving to a new country because I feel my city has not got a good pool of men. And I’d like the change - though in part with work visas and things it’s also luck but that’s my next move. Part of it I think is also God - if he has someone for you, that person will come into your life - I do pray for a partner.

Do you find it easy to meet people/date?
« Last post by Onyx on April 03, 2024, 11:31:56 PM »
I'm in my 60s and am single. I have cats.  I pretty much have given up on readings, thank god.
Bitwine / New Bitwine Psychics
« Last post by Dnj1984 on April 03, 2024, 10:55:50 PM »
Any new ones to speak of?
« Last post by Notacrystalfreak on April 03, 2024, 10:11:27 PM »

I am very frustrated with this lady and the people who run her platform. I’ve tried for over 5 months now and still haven’t gotten a reading from her. I honestly do think they are choosy on who her moderators pick for a reading. I and many others have just about given up on her! I know her style is so carefree and open and it’s free, but I guess that also the catch . If it’s free, that basically means the chance in getting a reading with her is hard! I don’t like her style anyways, I’m sure she’s nice and all but she’s more like trust in everyone and every one show love. Meh, I don’t wanna waste my time being looked over by her moderators. Good luck in getting a reading with her.
Bitwine / Re: My Bitwine experience - Rachel Marie, ARI etc
« Last post by SabReeves on April 03, 2024, 07:02:08 PM »
do you mind sharing your experience with her? what specifics did you get from her regarding your situation. tia.

I was such a Rachel Marie fan but I had the most inaccurate reading with her ever. like she was sooooooo totally off and now I'm rethinking all my chats with her. so she also asks your last contact, I think that's her trick to giving you a reading that'll sound accurate to you, but it truly isn't.
so basically if you are in contact with with your POI and you tell her you just spoke to them or Maybe a day back, she will give you the - "he is just busy in his life, focusing on themselves etc." and if you tell her its been a while since you spoke with them, she will give you "commitment issues, past relationship trauma, etc"
so my POI and I had a disagreement and I chatted with her, she gave me total BS, I mean she didn't pic up why we fought or that we even had a fight. I mean nothing resonated. then I asked her about his ex and him, where I know that she is not at all into him because if she were, they'd be together. she tells me she is chasing after him but he is gonna break his heart. absolute BS again because she dumped him and if she really decided she wanted him, I am pretty sure he would make it work with her, sadly. I know this to be true.
so disappointed in Rachel Marie. so disappointed, I always thought she was the real deal, well I guess not.

It sounds like she wasn't connected to you. Sorry to hear that and I feel like all Psychics should refund your money if they're obviously not connected. I personally haven't had her say a POI was busy, focusing on themselves, etc. so it sounds like she couldn't connect to you but that should've been said, IMO.
My Story / Re: Has your POI Come back while you were actively waiting?
« Last post by thegreatestshow on April 03, 2024, 06:40:44 AM »
Yes, and I wasn't actually even asking readers about him coming back at some point, and yet one of my readers saw him in my energy. But it didn't work out anyway, it just seems like whatever has left is meant to leave at the end of the day.
Keen.com / Re: Blocked?
« Last post by Mina on April 03, 2024, 02:18:03 AM »
I'm confused about the 3-min thing. Several readers will cut you off or go offline around 3 mins saying it's tech issue. What's that for? Just so that we repeatedly pay the session fee and their reading #s go up? Or something else?

Yup. If you go past 3 minutes, you can leave a rating. If an advisor pulls that, report them to support. Keen pockets the $2.99 fee (not the readers) but it is still wrong for the readers to pull things that waste those fees, and to try to bypass the rating system.

Ugh… TasaraM in our final chats she started pulling this at least 4 times.

The first time I thought it was genuine technical issue.

The second time I emailed her no response

The third time, it clearly was her, and I sincerely was wondering if we were cool. She never responded. I apologized as well.

At some point I also emailed keen. Asking genuinely if it was a glitch and that seems to happen a lot. They emailed me saying this goes against the fair policy and to report the reader if they do. They even quoted their stupid fair policy and section (FYI keen: I do have the emails)  … however by 4th time when I did report this, keen acted like this was normal and not worth reporting.

Then she finally blocked me by the 5th read

I honestly don’t know if it is worthy reporting but keen and the readers who does this crap are shady

It sounds like she was trying to keep the sessions to 3 minutes (so that you could not leave ratings), until she could block you. I bet you had a session that was long enough to rate, and then after that she  kept you from going over 3 minutes until a week after the session you could rate (when the window to rate closed), so that she could block you, and avoid additional ratings.

They really are not supposed to manipulate like that. Report it again, and explain the tactics she used to avoid ratings. It likely depends on what staff you get. Point-out how it wastes the connection junk fee, as well.

I’ve tried
I pointed out the junk fee
Given her the benefit of the doubt and then sum

I agree it depends on the customer rep you get too

Sadly ppl like her, read you a fantasy until they can’t … the only one I have left to blame is myself.

I also read with her on 2 previous ppl… she was right with initial contact and then so wrong on everything else… if anything I need post the thread here about her

But … it is tactic if readers hang up on you less then 3 min. Sometimes yes it is a genuine tech issue but not with her
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]