Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Keen.com / Re: Who would you choose?
« Last post by Member5 on Today at 03:03:21 AM »
I have never had any luck with QoC when it comes to someones feelings. I love Advisor Neal for that, he is an awesome empath who can really tune in quick and honestly. The Angel has been really good for me for that too.
Keen.com / Re: Readers Changing Names like Underwear?
« Last post by Member5 on Today at 02:59:48 AM »
I understand if a reader is using their real name and no longer wants to, or does want to use their real name so that it is easier for clients to find themselves outside of Keen. But like that Lisa lady... First she was Dr Lisa Love POwerful Insights, now its Lisa Rainbow Warrior Goddess, before that it was something else, and I know she changed it a couple times in between too and I have seen that guy James Vitale has changed his name a bunch too. Just strange because if I was a reader I would pick a name and stick with it so clients knew how to find me.
I agree it is an anxiety problem but for me it started as a MAN problem. I did not have the anxiety problem before I got involved with my last ex. Even with the previous ex I was very careful about not calling too much. It was the last ex who pushed me over the edge emotionally. I have had to deconstruct what it was about him that cased me so much anxiety my normal coping mechanisms didn't work anymore. Part of it was that he was very unpredictable in general. And then he changed his whole attitude towards me so suddenly it put me into emotional shock and disrupted my endocrine system.

Sometimes the answer is not to find better ways to cope with anxiety. The answer is to avoid people who cause you excessive and unnecessary anxiety. This could be because they are a bad match to your personality. Could be because THEY have poor coping mechanisms and they dump their problems on you. Or could be because they are an asshole.
« Last post by psychic girls on Today at 12:41:31 AM »
If you had to choose a psychic to tell you how someone feel about you, who would you choose? Having a hard time deciding! I used to call multiple psychics in the past but alot of them are baloney
No one but yourself can really tell how your poi felt about you.
The Vent / Re: Predictions
« Last post by suzieQ on July 17, 2018, 11:29:08 PM »
I have had heaps and heaps of day to day predictions happen, dates, contact, times etc.  That particular reader told me that I would not want my POI in the end.  Didnt believe them.  They were right:-)

David on MK said that I would not and would never hear from my previous POI again and that underneath i knew it.  He was right too.
« Last post by Natashanyc on July 17, 2018, 11:09:40 PM »
As far as OP’s original question, Karen knowingangel on bitwine. She’s amazing.

I forgot i read with her as well and she was 90% close with my outcome but at the time i paid no mind because things were going so well for my relationship.

Oh man sorry to hear girl. I didn’t think she was good at outcomes either, just for a feeling of where the person’s head is it.

Yes i agree shes real good at getting into ones head and getting events that are likely to come of it and also what they are doing currently. Cookie didnt even tell me nothing close to wats goin on in my life now
« Last post by sawthelight on July 17, 2018, 10:51:39 PM »

I forgot i read with her as well and she was 90% close with my outcome but at the time i paid no mind because things were going so well for my relationship.

Oh man sorry to hear girl. I didn’t think she was good at outcomes either, just for a feeling of where the person’s head is it.
« Last post by Natashanyc on July 17, 2018, 10:47:36 PM »

« Last post by sawthelight on July 17, 2018, 10:40:05 PM »
Keen.com / Re: Dr Lisa Powerful Insights
« Last post by psychic girls on July 17, 2018, 10:27:14 PM »
One person I asked about was more of a business context and I stated it was not romantic just needed to know how they were feeling about an upcoming project and if I could count on them, she tried talking to me about not putting so much importance on how others feel, and it not only was offputting, but also I really did need to know as this was a big work project that my supervisor will be looking at when deciding whether I got a promotion. It felt like she did not understand that I was asking about two completely different people and situations and it was as if she thought I was just in some panicked paranoid mode where I wanted to know if everyone around me hates me or something, it was really weird. Thankfully she was wrong about the coworker not putting in any effort. She was also completely wrong about whether an ex POI was serious about taking a cross country trip to see me and a mutual friend, she said he was not, but he actually did end up coming out.

I am obviously happy that she was wrong in both instances, but even if she had been right, she made me so uncomfortable I would never call again. I also noticed she keeps changing her name on Keen which is weird, why do they do that?

Wow, that's interesting! It seems like she tends to put a negative spin on things. I don't like to read with psychics who do that. I think it's more about their personality if they are more of a negative person then you get the message in a certain way.
I felt that she also put a negative spin on what she was telling me in the readings.

Sometimes the negative ones can be just as damaging as the fairy tale ones.  I agree that some of them just ooze negativity and that comes out in their readings.

I tried this reader when I was still on keen, I had to click on the profile, but I remembered her picture.  She gave me a positive outcome with the POI I was interested in then, which never panned out.
LOL so true if I get a negative outcome I would go on a psychic spending Sprees unlit I get like 7 or 8 straight positive outcome to make me feel good again. 
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
anything