Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Keen.com / Magikal2004
« Last post by KotaSwan on Today at 06:51:55 AM »
this review is way overdue. I have been wanting to share this for a while. A few years ago I used to read with this advisor a lot. nothing she said ever came to pass and I was not in touch with the person I was asking about as he was traveling so I couldn't verify what she was seeing for the present was either correct or not. But anywho she really messed with my head with those readings. I take the full responsibility of how I dealt with my situation aka was making wrong decisions because she kept saying he wants to marry you, you guys will have kids together....she even said once your kids can't wait to meet you and come into this world and I was like Nah man I don't want kids right now. Nothing she ever said came to pass. I never saw her thread here or anyone mentioning her and she has 5-star reviews on keen ....just wanted to share my past experience with her.
Psychic Development / Re: Veronia isle - imagine an apology
« Last post by FlutterShy on Today at 06:34:42 AM »
well said
And I think a lot of ppl feel that way and struggle with that too. Me included
PsychicSource.com / Re: Psychic Vincent Part 2
« Last post by simsim on Today at 06:02:56 AM »
He picks up names of interested parties. Mine are Latin  and very uniquely named. I was shocked when he did. But remember names are his gift and it means nothing really if none of them are serious which none of them are. I loved his reading though and will return again. But for me there was no info given other than names, no predictions except I might go through them one by one and have two more kids, which is probably good evidence of a gift, but it’s not something that mattered much to me at all, none of the guys he named matter, they just have crushes on me, I’m easy going non judge mental cool girl so that’s normal. If pursued I’d just run through them like water, I’d never want to burn those bridges so I never would.

But hey my poi will be back lol

That one I gave him the name.

that is scary good! it validates his actually gifted and can pick up on stuff.

i think he mentioned them to show you that you have options? or it what he was getting?

i only spent 5 min with Vincent on the phone due to funds and only asked if my POI will be back, when he said yes i then asked if it will lead to a long term thing he said yes again with tips on what to do when does come back.

i also asked if there was a second person and he said no, when i asked again he yelled at me and said NO and if there was he would of told me.

buy picking up the names for your guy gives me hopes that he was right about my situation and in fact my POI just has a commitment issue and it truly has nothing to do with me as he mentioned.

thanks for sharing this btw
Keen.com / Re: Abundant Visions/Gaylene
« Last post by Penelope on Today at 05:34:02 AM »
Ohhh so they will call me?

You will get an automated call from Click4advisor telling you she’s available to chat and to log on to your account.  Go the the link, select chat login and she will join you there.  Good luck!
« Last post by josh34 on Today at 05:11:14 AM »
I've followed Veronica for years and had been part of her forum for years as well as many other loa forums and it never fully got me anywhere. Just my two cents.

Cool story bro

Just stating my opinion. Nothing wrong with that.

Eap, crap... I hope that didn’t read as kiss off... But what I mean to say... you can take it or leave it. (And yes, thank you no nothing wrong with that at all) I only wrote this post to try and be helpful. I get more out Agnes Vivarelli, but I do find a genuine lightness with Veronica stuff.

Oh. I see. I love her vibe though. She and agnes both. While I dont agree with how liberal they can be about what can be manifested, I certainly respect the hell out of them! I love Agnes too!:)
Keen.com / Re: Abundant Visions/Gaylene
« Last post by Sweetsydney2000 on Today at 05:10:52 AM »
Ohhh so they will call me?
Card Reading & Divination / Your Tarot Interpretation (Newbie alert!)
« Last post by Johanna317 on Today at 05:03:05 AM »
Hi All! Just started trying to learn how to read tarot cards so I would love your opinion on interpretation!
The question was: "Will we reconcile?"

I pulled a 3 card spread and got:
Two of Cups
The Lovers
Ace of Cups as an outcome

I interpret this as being a very positive reading but wanted help interpreting a "clarifier" card, although I will admit I am not really sure how to really use these...and I got the three of coins.

I am using the Fountain Tarot deck.

Thanks everyone!
« Last post by FlutterShy on Today at 04:50:31 AM »
I've followed Veronica for years and had been part of her forum for years as well as many other loa forums and it never fully got me anywhere. Just my two cents.

Cool story bro

Eap, crap... I hope that didn’t read as kiss off... But what I mean to say... you can take it or leave it. (And yes, thank you no nothing wrong with that at all) I only wrote this post to try and be helpful. I get more out Agnes Vivarelli, but I do find a genuine lightness with Veronica stuff.
« Last post by josh34 on Today at 04:46:00 AM »

Cool story bro

« Last post by FlutterShy on Today at 04:43:17 AM »

Cool story bro
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10