Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
My Story / Re: I didn't give in... update
« Last post by sawthelight on January 21, 2018, 08:35:27 PM »
Congrats!! That’s so amazing!!!  That’s the true test; if you can not call when in distress
« Last post by mystery123 on January 21, 2018, 08:17:45 PM »
You should be proud of yourself! One step at a time! Congratulations!!!
Storefront Psychics & Online Services / Re: Amanda Cooper
« Last post by mystery123 on January 21, 2018, 08:15:44 PM »
Ya for me neither!
Storefront Psychics & Online Services / Re: Amanda Cooper
« Last post by candiednut on January 21, 2018, 07:54:56 PM »
Nothing she predicted happened.

Any updates on her from others?
« Last post by psychicaddict1 on January 21, 2018, 07:25:21 PM »
Good! My last reading was January 1st so 3 weeks so far! Didn't even feel the need. When you know that all they say is BS, it helps a lot doesn't it lol :)

Right? Sometimes I rely on my go to's a lot, and they've been right 90% of the time. But I know they'd say "calm down he'll be back" and why pay 100$ to hear that when I knew he would. (he did after 30 min)

« Last post by psychicaddict1 on January 21, 2018, 07:22:32 PM »
Hey that’s amazing!! Great to hear!!

I have been the same. When i have to urge to call.. i would think.. what does knowing what people think or feel make any difference?  Sometimes when i really want to call, i will look at psychics with good review and read their review in this board and read that predictions didn’t happen.  That wouldn’t make me not want to call. Lol.

I’m proud of you! Keep it up.

Thank you! I would honestly do the same thing hahaha!
Keen.com / Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Last post by Xssweater on January 21, 2018, 07:21:07 PM »
Got back in line for Cookie and got a second reading. Didn't ask any specific questions and she gave a lot of the same info as she did when I asked a question. It was still pretty good but the prediction is faaaaaar out from now. Guess I'll wait til later in the year to read with her again. How often do you guys read with her ?Do you wait for predictions to pass or do you call to get random readings and update her? I do really like her and I'm looking for someone to call my favorite or my "go to". But I'm having a hard time
Keen.com / Re: Maiden of Mystery
« Last post by whskers on January 21, 2018, 07:15:25 PM »
Haha that’s true. I have been doing the LOA too. 😂
« Last post by Love-33 on January 21, 2018, 06:35:34 PM »
Good! My last reading was January 1st so 3 weeks so far! Didn't even feel the need. When you know that all they say is BS, it helps a lot doesn't it lol :)
Keen.com / Re: Maiden of Mystery
« Last post by Kate on January 21, 2018, 06:31:15 PM »
She didn't give a time line.. I sort of feel I should answer in the positive just to play into the LoA.. so Yes!  I'm close to getting married.. :-)  Just got to catch the man.. or rather, let him catch me..
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
anything