Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Keen.com / Re: MsLisaM and Lisa Dianne
« Last post by dragonflyer on Today at 07:40:37 AM »
In terms of current situation, do you guys feel MsLisam can be quite positive or sugarcoat stuff?
Keen.com / Re: Cleopatra Jade
« Last post by dragonflyer on Today at 07:37:56 AM »
How accurate is she with current stuff? What she told me is somewhat align with what other reader told me. But I feel she is quite blunt
My Story / Re: Let's see if readers are correct
« Last post by sai07 on Today at 12:48:41 AM »
I had a long distance relationship with a guy in Canada that began in my late teens. His family vacationed where my family did. I was madly in love with him and didn't pay much attention to other people who were interested in me. I knew he would never leave Canada, and as an American, I would never move to his country. But, I continued to hold a torch for him. We both eventually married and divorced other people and reconnected in my early 40's. The relationship never worked out, and I wish I would have not wasted so much time being obsessed with him. I hope you can take your own personal vacation or do something for yourself. Take it from me that what is meant to be will find you.  It does not require a high level of obsessing. I wish you the very best.

Definitely! I would like to enjoy the summer as much as I can. Thank you x
« Last post by midwest60 on Today at 12:24:54 AM »
I had a long distance relationship with a guy in Canada that began in my late teens. His family vacationed where my family did. I was madly in love with him and didn't pay much attention to other people who were interested in me. I knew he would never leave Canada, and as an American, I would never move to his country. But, I continued to hold a torch for him. We both eventually married and divorced other people and reconnected in my early 40's. The relationship never worked out, and I wish I would have not wasted so much time being obsessed with him. I hope you can take your own personal vacation or do something for yourself. Take it from me that what is meant to be will find you.  It does not require a high level of obsessing. I wish you the very best.
The Vent / Re: Good astrologer recs?
« Last post by jackY on May 31, 2024, 11:47:50 PM »
You should give her a try. She can go on and on about all the planets, stars, alignments, conjunctions, etc.... For me, astrologers are interesting and fun, but just not my thing.

http://www.lesliehale-astrology.com/

She reads on keen. Cheaper to go thru her site. She is VERY into all astrological aspects of our lives. Frankly, it's not my thing, but she's very good with it.

As someone whose been studying astrology for years i promise there is true merit to "the stars" if you really know what you're looking at (in depth). I've never read with Leslie though
« Last post by Luckystar on May 31, 2024, 11:04:02 PM »

She reads on keen. Cheaper to go thru her site. She is VERY into all astrological aspects of our lives. Frankly, it's not my thing, but she's very good with it.

As someone whose been studying astrology for years i promise there is true merit to "the stars" if you really know what you're looking at (in depth). I've never read with Leslie though
« Last post by sai07 on May 31, 2024, 09:09:49 PM »
Hi all, I didn't know where to put this down so over here seemed relevant. I have reduced readings (thankfully) and only have one go-to reader that I am trying not to call b/c she keeps giving me the same predictions and it's a waste of money constantly asking her about this.

A bit of a backstory, I have been painfully obsessed with my POI for two years now. We are long distance and we are not exclusive, though I would love for us to be. We did take a break in between for seven months, I did not speak to him b/c he was talking to others and it upset me. However, we reconnected and here we are. Anyways, my state of mind currently is torn between hoping readers are right and another part of me has left this all to God. If this person is meant for me, it will happen, if not, all good. I don't want to put a lot of stock into the predictions below but wanted to share the status as summer rolls around.

Basically, including my current reader, I spoke to a 3 readers over the past few months and they said:
1) He is going on a family vacation but he will bail
2) He is going to bail and visit you instead

I find this a bit crazy b/c he's visiting Italy. Who would bail on Italy?! I've never been and I can only imagine it is gorgeous. But for fun, I thought as June is around the corner, I will post whether or not he does b/c three readers said the same thing. It feels a bit like note sharing to me but let's see!

Hi everyone - I wanted to give you an update. So it seems all three readers were wrong and my POI has not cancelled vacation and is going. No plans to visit me thus far.  I suppose this goes to show that even multiple readers can be wrong 🤷🏼‍♀️
Keen.com / Re: Marie Green
« Last post by Dnj1984 on May 31, 2024, 07:12:40 PM »
She got minor details right… over all prediction is wrong.
Keen.com / Re: Marie Green
« Last post by Stone88 on May 31, 2024, 05:48:16 PM »
I'm sorry to hear that. I recently went on a binge regarding a work situation. Read with:

Qoc -keen
Marie Green - Keen
Dino - Bitwine
Leeloo - bitwine
Bonnie - Psychic Source
Vincent - psychic source
Sammie - psychic source

All said the opposite to Marie and guess who was right... Marie! The only one that turned out right. But having said that her contact predictions regarding another situation keep changing...
« Last post by jackY on May 30, 2024, 11:52:27 PM »

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10