Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Storefront Psychics & Online Services / Re: Leanne Halyburton
« Last post by PJpilar on September 19, 2024, 10:18:14 PM »
She also told me she sees a scratch on the side of a car
Addicted to Psychics / Re: I want to quit
« Last post by russianred on September 19, 2024, 10:12:11 PM »
Sai, I hadn't logged into this site for many months but your thread spoke so strongly to me. I've rarely felt so affected by reading another person's posts and want to send you empathy and support.

In 2019, started to get readings compulsively. I continued on and off for a few years, but one "POI" in particular was the catalyst who sparked my interest in readings and also the person on whom I spent the most money.  So much of what you have written resonates with me. I spent so much time and energy trying to make sense of why a man would tell me that I was his soulmate if he didn't want to fully commit.  This would just eat away at me, and sometimes I felt like if I would follow the advice of the psychics, I would do everything "right" and then he would be fully mine.  The reality is that there is no answer since many people say things that they don't fully mean.  (I would bet that you're a person who does not do that and means what she says.) I would sit around and review the "evidence" for why he MUST be the one for me... he said X, Y, and Z and did A, B, and C... just endlessly seeking reassurance from myself and from readers when, deep down, I knew it wasn't actually going to work.

Psychic addiction is especially cruel because you don't get anything to show for spending thousands of dollars on someone.  I mostly read on Keen and also never found someone who was accurate with the bigger picture.

The cold hard truth is that the person for you will not drive you to an addiction with psychics, even if you are an anxious person.  He just won't, because he will care for you and reassure you enough to where you don't need to check in with others about it to such an extent.

Like you, I also got to the point where I started using psychics more as therapists than as psychics -- what you wrote about having that nonjudgmental space is so true.  Swallowing the financial reality of using them as therapists is tough, though (paying $100 for like a ten minute phone call).

Sit out the urge the best you can when you feel that you need a reading and keep your platform accounts closed, since they prey on impulsivity.  Maybe "treat" yourself to a flat-rate reading on occasion that you've booked in advance if you feel that giving up readings altogether is too difficult.

I wish the very best for you, and as cliche as it is to write -- you deserve better.
Storefront Psychics & Online Services / Re: Intuitive Solutions
« Last post by Novachild1018 on September 19, 2024, 09:16:09 PM »
Just PM’d you

I mean this in the nicest non rude way possible, but she gave me “gypsy psychic” vibes. The ones who scam people with generic responses like “yous two have a soul connection here” “very strong connection” “soulmate even”.

She wasn’t able to pick up why we broke up and asked a lot of leading questions. She got maybe one or two characteristics right, but still a little vague. Happy to share details via PM!
« Last post by Novachild1018 on September 19, 2024, 09:14:35 PM »
Really? Omg she told me about meditation but she says she doesn’t do spells!I immediately ignore anyone who brings them up

Yes she is ok! But she sometimes when you do private reading, wants to sell you other services which I don’t like at all.
Keen.com / Re: Axxelle
« Last post by sai07 on September 19, 2024, 05:54:43 PM »
:) I was reflecting on other points that were left in this thread if you were paying attention and I started off with your comment since you had very potent statements on the subject.
Again, just because an expert isn’t getting your situation right doesn’t mean they are not an expert. When you can find a psychic that is your delusional definition of an expert for everyone on this forum please post a thread so everyone can read with them and get their timelines accurate since that is what will happen. I would really love that so everyone can just stick to that one psychic and will never have to waste money on other keen advisors again. I totally agree that we can differing opinions though, good luck!

lol…an expert is just someone who has extensive knowledge or ability on something. An expert doesn’t mean you’re 100% correct.no one should simply put 100%of their faith into a psychic that’s crazy. If we are doing comparing and contrasting even the quote on quote top “psychics/readers” like Queen of cups and cookie and Barbara have still been wrong for people despite them being called the best of the best on Keen.

As much as it may seem like it, this forum isn’t the majority. Just like I was told by previous psychics something as small as continuing to get readings and obsessing over a timeline after someone provides you with one can change the outcome.

And again, nothing in her profile says specializing in general reads or remote viewing nor does it say anything about guaranteed. Personally, I wouldn’t recommend anyone get a reading on a future person coming into their life because it makes no sense to obsess about a person coming who you don’t even know yet. Plus free will accounts for a majority of that. You can actually be set to meet someone at a grocery store and end up stopping for gas before you go and then you end up missing that chance. But those are just my two cents, the good thing is everyone has the right to do what they want to do.

She’s also been a reader since 2006 so it would make sense why she has tons of readings. If you search her name, someone even gave her great feedback on Reddit which is not even a psychic review site so she works for some people.

I also think people should wait for a timeline to pass before claiming someone is not gifted. If one psychic says someone is not going to reach out and you would need to reach out and then other psychics say he will reach out by a certain timeline…wait until the other psychics timeline and see if what they say is correct.

If by that time your POI didn’t reach out then you ultimately can say that the psychic who said POI wasn’t going to reach out was correct.

I don’t think she’s gifted tbh, the number of positive reviews vs total readings is not a great ratio.
Also not being able to connect with you vs not a very gifted reader - there has to be a correlation in some cases.

Her timeline failed for me. If we go by the rationale that timing is fluid and psychics don’t connect with everyone - she shouldn’t be advertising that she’s a timeline expert. That’s false advertising and it’s taking advantage of people, especially those newer to psychics.

Also the description she gave me of my potential person, which btw never happened, was total garbage.

I’m sorry to disagree with you but I feel everyone has a right to know both if a reader did work or did not work so that they have all the information before spending time and money on a reader.

I think we are on different pages. Also I never asked her for a reading on a mysterious stranger, it just came up. I am not obsessing on timelines. I am actually on my way off of psychics and dealing with things in a healthier way. I think she's not a good "psychic" and that's just my take. An expert gets things wrong only so many times. That said, there's no point going back and forth on this tbh. Your opinion and mine just will not line up.

The use of the word expert sounds ridiculous in this context. But yeah, good luck.
« Last post by Dejatu on September 19, 2024, 05:52:20 PM »
I mean this in the nicest non rude way possible, but she gave me “gypsy psychic” vibes. The ones who scam people with generic responses like “yous two have a soul connection here” “very strong connection” “soulmate even”.

She wasn’t able to pick up why we broke up and asked a lot of leading questions. She got maybe one or two characteristics right, but still a little vague. Happy to share details via PM!
« Last post by Novachild1018 on September 19, 2024, 05:42:23 PM »
 :) I was reflecting on other points that were left in this thread if you were paying attention and I started off with your comment since you had very potent statements on the subject.
Again, just because an expert isn’t getting your situation right doesn’t mean they are not an expert. When you can find a psychic that is your delusional definition of an expert for everyone on this forum please post a thread so everyone can read with them and get their timelines accurate since that is what will happen. I would really love that so everyone can just stick to that one psychic and will never have to waste money on other keen advisors again. I totally agree that we can differing opinions though, good luck!

lol…an expert is just someone who has extensive knowledge or ability on something. An expert doesn’t mean you’re 100% correct.no one should simply put 100%of their faith into a psychic that’s crazy. If we are doing comparing and contrasting even the quote on quote top “psychics/readers” like Queen of cups and cookie and Barbara have still been wrong for people despite them being called the best of the best on Keen.

As much as it may seem like it, this forum isn’t the majority. Just like I was told by previous psychics something as small as continuing to get readings and obsessing over a timeline after someone provides you with one can change the outcome.

And again, nothing in her profile says specializing in general reads or remote viewing nor does it say anything about guaranteed. Personally, I wouldn’t recommend anyone get a reading on a future person coming into their life because it makes no sense to obsess about a person coming who you don’t even know yet. Plus free will accounts for a majority of that. You can actually be set to meet someone at a grocery store and end up stopping for gas before you go and then you end up missing that chance. But those are just my two cents, the good thing is everyone has the right to do what they want to do.

She’s also been a reader since 2006 so it would make sense why she has tons of readings. If you search her name, someone even gave her great feedback on Reddit which is not even a psychic review site so she works for some people.

I also think people should wait for a timeline to pass before claiming someone is not gifted. If one psychic says someone is not going to reach out and you would need to reach out and then other psychics say he will reach out by a certain timeline…wait until the other psychics timeline and see if what they say is correct.

If by that time your POI didn’t reach out then you ultimately can say that the psychic who said POI wasn’t going to reach out was correct.

I don’t think she’s gifted tbh, the number of positive reviews vs total readings is not a great ratio.
Also not being able to connect with you vs not a very gifted reader - there has to be a correlation in some cases.

Her timeline failed for me. If we go by the rationale that timing is fluid and psychics don’t connect with everyone - she shouldn’t be advertising that she’s a timeline expert. That’s false advertising and it’s taking advantage of people, especially those newer to psychics.

Also the description she gave me of my potential person, which btw never happened, was total garbage.

I’m sorry to disagree with you but I feel everyone has a right to know both if a reader did work or did not work so that they have all the information before spending time and money on a reader.

I think we are on different pages. Also I never asked her for a reading on a mysterious stranger, it just came up. I am not obsessing on timelines. I am actually on my way off of psychics and dealing with things in a healthier way. I think she's not a good "psychic" and that's just my take. An expert gets things wrong only so many times. That said, there's no point going back and forth on this tbh. Your opinion and mine just will not line up.
« Last post by sai07 on September 19, 2024, 04:57:40 PM »

« Last post by catherines on September 19, 2024, 03:30:37 PM »
These people should be reported and go to jail.

1. For taking people's money in such an obvious and crazy way
2. For playing with people's lives

I will start providing readings and you pay me 50 Euros and I will say that I see you going for a walk, cooking with oil, getting dressed in the morning and having a shower..

You're wrong Leanne. I had a bath.  ;D

I will make it ambiguous:

I see you washing yourself. I get a vision of what could be a shower but it could also be a bath or even a swimming pool. Spirit doesn't want me to reveal too much as it is not the right moments for you to receive this information. But I can assure you that I see you cleaning yourself.
« Last post by HornetKick on September 19, 2024, 03:12:32 PM »
These people should be reported and go to jail.

1. For taking people's money in such an obvious and crazy way
2. For playing with people's lives

I will start providing readings and you pay me 50 Euros and I will say that I see you going for a walk, cooking with oil, getting dressed in the morning and having a shower..

You're wrong Leanne. I had a bath.  ;D
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10