Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Psychic Readings That Came True / Solid Reading that came true
« Last post by serenejoy on Today at 07:26:56 PM »
I found this reader via a recommendation on Lipstickalley; her name is CraftsIntuitCo on Etsy.

I've read with her a few times, but most recently I asked her when a residential move would happen regarding a family member who has moved into my home. She had no way of knowing how long they've been with me, the situation at hand, etc. She told me it would happen in 6-7 weeks. At the time of the reading, the plan was for them to stay with me until September. Sure enough, a week into the reading, my family member put an offer on a house and it was accepted. Their closing date/move-in date is exactly 6 weeks.

She also nailed a contact prediction before; I had not been in contact with someone for 5 months, and she was off by 1 day on when we would speak. I don't get readings much anymore, but I wanted to share that she is pretty good (for me anyway) and seems to be a clear channel.

On the negative side, I asked her how this one male felt about me, he's my almost 60-year-old boss. She got some stuff that could possibly be accurate, but mostly it seemed off and pushed into him thinking/wanting something romantic with me, when I HIGHLY doubt that is the case, lol. Either way wanted to share.
Keen.com / Re: North star Julie
« Last post by Hannahc88 on Today at 05:52:57 PM »
Wow how weird she would do that! the website is there for them to basically advertise their services, and attract potential new customers/clients. Very strange. Some readers are just so so bizarre!!!!
Keen.com / Re: North star Julie
« Last post by Apalm831 on Today at 05:43:20 PM »
She does that to people she’s never read for for some reason
Keen.com / North star Julie
« Last post by Hannahc88 on Today at 05:59:23 AM »
I was wondering if any one here tried to contact North Star Julie for her to just refuse to take your chat and then block you for no reason other than wanting a reading!!!! Absolutely crazy!

Wondered has this ever happened to anyone else ?
Bitwine / Re: Multiple Reviews By Same Person A Red Flag??
« Last post by Jmoore666 on May 08, 2024, 09:03:11 PM »
Oh man, I haven't noticed that on the negative reviews. Super interesting! Thanks so much for the replies, y'all. Both very good points.
« Last post by piccolapixie on May 08, 2024, 05:40:55 AM »
Hi!!

Been lurking for a long time, but finally got authorized by the admin! Firstly, I want to say thank you to everybody for your reviews, they are so very helpful.

Like many of us, I have been on a run of readings for about a year. Same old story on a very confusing love situation. Anyhoo, I read a lot of the reviews on the sites when looking for a new reader, or validation on a reader I have used. I have noticed a lot of readers ger multiple glowing reviews from the same person or persons. Is that a red flag to y'all? Are there fake folks out there propping up reviews for different readers with a lot of overly positive reviews, you think? Lord knows I have been to the same reader a few times, and I often leave reviews, so I don't want to be too cynical. What do y'all think?

Thanks again errybody!

Hey there, unfortunately a lot of people need the psychic hit and call on a daily basis.  What gets me is on platforms like bitwine, if you do a general check, the negatives are always the same people, coopmeek, chastitylynne, seunbello.... lol... makes you wonder if they are competition trying to drag readers' names in the mud.
Addicted to Psychics / Re: I want to quit
« Last post by Mina on May 08, 2024, 12:25:41 AM »
@Mina. Not sure if you have noticed but this forum is called "The Psychic Reviews". Maybe you would need to join another forum for people trying to quit psychics or whatever and stop writing these novels. It just gives people a headache.

Thanks for being fan

Not sure if your noticed but this is the psychic addiction section

Plus
You deleted a bunch of YOUR reviews and I was more then sympathetic towards cause, and I apologize if we got off on the wrong foot

Sorry you’re jelly? Or feel that way
I honestly don’t care if you want to put me down

But I do care that ppl struggle and there is an issue with psychic addiction that has been growing - whether it’s spiritual or impulsive like compulsive spending

I just want that voice heard and help ppl get some kind of normal that doesn’t ruin themselves

Hope you get help
Again thanks for being a fan!
« Last post by jackY on May 07, 2024, 11:44:14 PM »
Hi,
I see it as a red flag for that person leaving all that feedback. NO ONE is accurate ALL the time. When I see that kind of feedback for months on end from the same person, I assume they're addicted and actually need counseling-not a psychic. Or, the "reader" simply knows how to talk to certain types of people and knows exactly what to say to keep them coming back.
PsychicSource.com / Re: Bonnie
« Last post by Stone88 on May 07, 2024, 07:25:05 PM »
Yeh I know what you mean. She's had a couple of hits but most readings now I feel are guess work and predictions never happen. I stopped reading with her too
Bitwine / Multiple Reviews By Same Person A Red Flag??
« Last post by Jmoore666 on May 07, 2024, 07:11:26 PM »
Hi!!

Been lurking for a long time, but finally got authorized by the admin! Firstly, I want to say thank you to everybody for your reviews, they are so very helpful.

Like many of us, I have been on a run of readings for about a year. Same old story on a very confusing love situation. Anyhoo, I read a lot of the reviews on the sites when looking for a new reader, or validation on a reader I have used. I have noticed a lot of readers ger multiple glowing reviews from the same person or persons. Is that a red flag to y'all? Are there fake folks out there propping up reviews for different readers with a lot of overly positive reviews, you think? Lord knows I have been to the same reader a few times, and I often leave reviews, so I don't want to be too cynical. What do y'all think?

Thanks again errybody!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10