Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Psychic Readings That Came True / Re: Bitwine Psychics
« Last post by HornetKick on Today at 02:15:42 AM »
She has some type of intro offer on her site: https://stephanietheresa.com, but email and ask her about it first. It's between $28-$37, if it's still being offered.
Keen.com / Re: MsLisaM and Lisa Dianne
« Last post by sai07 on Today at 02:11:32 AM »
My experience is they are different people as well. I think Lisa Dianne is lovely but her predictions didn’t pan out for me and same with LisaM, though I read with her less, so I stopped going to either of them.
Keen.com / Re: K I R A (aka Kira de Ra) (aka Shaman Kira)
« Last post by HornetKick on Today at 02:05:14 AM »
Her profile kind of says a lot. First I saw she mentions not to copy/paste your question. This is b.s. since everyone knows if the reader can't type, it will just draw out the call and make it overly expensive because she claims she reads better through chat. She also claims to type 120 words per min. Is this true, those who have read with her; is she fast?

She also recs a 10 min reading which is more b.s. due to her costs.
This listing is $19.99 pm https://www.keen.com/spiritual-readings/kira-de-ra/12452991
This listing is $12.99 pm https://www.keen.com/love-relationships/k-i-r-a/12433464

Nope, pure greed.
Keen.com / Re: K I R A (aka Kira de Ra) (aka Shaman Kira)
« Last post by Mina on Today at 01:35:53 AM »
I remember her… I read with her once 4 years ago.. she was a C**t…
Never again

Totes!
Mega C**t!!!
Bitwine / Re: the star oracle
« Last post by Mina on Today at 01:33:31 AM »
And no surprise Star Oracle got BOTH negative reviews removed. Dang it forgot to take picture of her comment …but she is argumentative AF, makes herself the victim 😑

Whatever
To negative reviewers I believe you! She did the same to me! She is definitely a fraud that takes no accountability.
Keen.com / Re: MsLisaM and Lisa Dianne
« Last post by Mina on Today at 01:24:16 AM »
I was about to defend Mslisam … but I realize they do have the that Lisa same name. Hmmmm

No I think Mslisam is totes is different person. She is hardly ever on, and only started back up recently.

But I haven’t read with either in such a long time

I would kinda be more hesitant though to trust with Lisa Dianne.

From what I remember Mslisam got more timing, dates, and perception right. Both are empathetic readers … however, even though I would trust Mslisam I feel really hesitant to start back with her, but I do keep her in my favorites for some reason.

Lisa Dianne I have written off completely. Things with her would have changed more and flipped. She bit a fairy tale and negative at the same time. Mslisam was more realistic …just my opinion

Both do have class in their own sense… but again too many reading, and attachment just does not work in my favor

They do also look a little alike but no they are def different people
Psychic Readings That Came True / Re: Bitwine Psychics
« Last post by mystic_sparks81 on May 28, 2024, 11:52:28 PM »
I'm surprised I didn't see Stephanie Theresa mentioned much here. I thought she was one of the most accurate readers I've read with to date. Her readings are realistic and her assessment on past/present is incredibly accurate. I think all I had to give her was my name and possibly date of birth of myself and my POI and she talked throughout the entire session. I pretty much just sat there and validated everything she threw at me lol.

Currently she is $8.99 a minute. Special $40 for 5 minutes. That's kind of pricey. Is she ever cheaper.
Keen.com / MsLisaM and Lisa Dianne
« Last post by dragonflyer on May 28, 2024, 10:28:49 PM »
For people who read with both people, have you noticed that they carry similar energy? I just noticed that they both said the same thing about me, no other readers have mentioned that or they probably just focused on something else. They are both good empaths, like to talk to you like your besties, type fast, and both named Lisa. Even their profile pictures look a little bit alike... to me, LOL
My Story / Re: THE END
« Last post by Sparkle002 on May 28, 2024, 10:28:08 PM »
Hi there Momento! Wow its been 2 years since I've posted.

I'm still with the same guy  :D

There have been several predictions but smaller ones have come to pass

I had a few readers that kept seeing a promotion (since the end of 2019) - but it really was just more money, moving over to a different department and working more with C-suite/VPs than Directors, Managers, Analysts (I'm in Healthcare corporate). So it wasnt a true promotion with a title change, but I did get significantly more money.

~ "Predictions never happen the way you think"

Hello Sparkle -

Just wanted to check in and see how things are? It’s been a while since this thread has been updated. Have anymore “big picture” predictions come true? Also, are you still with the guy you told us about?
Keen.com / Re: Marie Green
« Last post by TulipsAndSunflowers on May 28, 2024, 09:34:11 PM »
I can only hope she was wrong about him not being that much into me as well... :)
There were a couple of readers who got stuff surrounding this right. But I will wait for a few more weeks before mentioning anyone, until I know for a fact who was right/wrong on the whole picture.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
anything