Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
CaliforniaPsychics.com / Re: I know the hate
« Last post by Tjk197901 on Today at 08:12:09 PM »
Awesome! That’s impressive. Sadly there appears to be so much hate on this site at times, which I understand that. We have all spent an exorbitant amount of money, pain and heartache. I say that as I rarely hear the good,that has happened, unfortunately we hear the “didn’t work or totally wrong” if you understand what I am saying. She’s been very good for me or seems to be as I have had some minor hits. She talks so fast it’s hard for me to take notes but I get the most important parts. She has never ever changed what she sees other than timing, and as we all know timing is impossible and she admits that. She always sees the same thing but my last read she was just a little off it seemed to me. Again I KNOW I am reading to close together. I have one more reading with Uli this week and then I am limiting my acct so I can’t call so much. I am curious to read with Yona as I never had. I only speak with Mattie and Uli as they give me the most information and seem to be able to see the current situations. So thanks so much for your valuable insight, it’s much appreciated
CaliforniaPsychics.com / Re: I know the hate
« Last post by sleepyeyes on Today at 07:25:03 PM »
I read with Mattie for the first time in late January. I haven’t spoken with her since considering I wanted to give things time to play out. She said there would be contact with my POI and said I would see him in person, and described the nature of our hang out and what we would be doing. She told me his ex had distracted him, but that it felt as though the ex lives out of state and that it wouldn’t work out. Two months later, I learn that the “ex” he was currently speaking with was moving across the country for school. And now, as we speak, she lives out of state and across the country. She told me to not worry about the ex and that the ex had another man around her.

Now, when she first read with me, she was reading it in present tense (“ex lives out of state”) when the ex actually had yet to move. She had given me a timeline for contact, but that timeline came and went. And I think it’s because things didn’t start shifting until after that timeline. The ex didn’t make that move until a month after her predicted timeline. So if I were to have contact with my POi, I am assuming it would be a lot later. And I’m sure the ex will meet another man given some time, also. So I’m just trying to not pay attention to any of it and let it play out how it may.

In that same reading, Mattie said she felt another man around me who still considers me an option. She said this man would ramp things up between us around March or April. And that it feels like it’s because I’m not giving this man any attention. I knew who she was speaking of and that’s exactly what happened. In mid March, this guy started pursuing me hard, telling me he wanted another shot with me, etc., and he’s been hovering around my bubble since. So that’s a hit.

I also spoke to Yona early Feb and she said the same thing as Mattie. She said I would have contact with my poi, and that we would meet in person, just like Mattie said. Only thing is Mattie said she felt things would pick up where they left off and that things would naturally develop whereas Yona said she didn’t see it going anywhere (although she did throw in “at least not right now”) because he moves rather slow and that he follows the beat of his own drum. To be fair, Mattie also said to just go with the flow and enjoy my time with him, which could be her advice to me about him moving rather slow. Who knows.

Also, some things that Yona predicted have come to fruition that are completely unrelated to my poi, so that’s pretty cool.
CaliforniaPsychics.com / I know the hate
« Last post by Tjk197901 on Today at 07:03:11 PM »
I know everyone here hates California Psychics, and I do as well, yet I am wondering if anyone has read with Mattie or Uli lately? I have been on a bad binge and these are usually the only two I speak with. My last reading with Mattie wasn’t anywhere near as good as usual. It’s probably my fault as I am reading barely, if a month apart. I know to many readings quickly screw up energy and such. So basically just curious as if anyone has tried them lately. Uli is always the same for me and solid always Mattie just threw me for a loop. Not saying she changed anything just not the same Mattie I am used to. I know many of us have read with her a long time ago but just curious as of any new readings I guess. Please help as this is getting very very expensive on y part. I was doing sooooo good and fell off the wagon hardcore. Thanks everyone any help is appreciated. I also have a reading with Yona coming up the 2nd of June so curious as what you think of her as well as I have never read with her. I’m ready for the good, bad and the ugly. Thanks again.
Keen.com / Re: Queen of Cups18
« Last post by Chitowngirl on Today at 05:41:29 PM »
She has a terrible attitude. I read with her twice ever. Once was probably about a year ago, that was my first time. It was over the phone, very brief, very curt responses. She was like, "his sun is shining on someone else, someone from his work or work related." Which, that's fine, I don't fault them or give bad reviews for giving "bad news," but she was just not into going into any details, would give like one sentence responses so it was very brief. She wasn't entirely correct, he wasn't with anyone from his job but I do now know he was hooking up with someone else. (This person and I weren't in a relationship so it wasn't cheating or anything). So I'll sort of give her that one. I forgot about that reading, and did a chat with her a few weeks ago. She spent the first 3 minutes of the chat saying that we talked before; I honestly had forgotten since it was a call I didn't have it as a log like you do chats so I got annoyed that she was spending MY MONEY trying to argue with me that we've spoken before. I should have been like, "who cares whether we did or didn't, what does it matter?" But I didn't really think about it at that time, I just wanted her current thoughts on that same guy. This time she said he does like me, etc, etc. So who the heck knows with this one but she doesn't seem to like her job at all so I won't be going back to her ever again.

Hilarious that she kept reminding you of a previous call, because she kept yelling at me to never bring up a previous reading.

OMG, I'm dying! She's a real peach!
Keen.com / Re: Marie Green
« Last post by TulipsAndSunflowers on Today at 12:19:07 PM »
She never asked my birthdate.. interesting.
I like her though, straight to the point. Predictions pending. (I just read with her a week ago)

Dnj - have predictions come to pass? let us know if you see this :D

Keen.com / Re: Marie Green
« Last post by TulipsAndSunflowers on Today at 12:08:36 PM »
I have recently gone on a binge .... and WHY oh WHY did I have to find this post!! As if calling four psychics wasn't enough, I had to contact Marie! She gave me a couple of predictions that are the exact opposite what others have said, and now I am confused. Gentle reminder to self: Do not overdo it with readings, no matter how sad you may be feeling. Ugh.  :-X
I want to leave it here and come back to update in a few months time:
Said me and current guy are not going to stay together. I am much more into him than he is into me. He likes me and is attracted to me, but will not be pursuing anything further with me. (Others have said we could really be together etc , even readers who would always say NO when asked about all my other POIs over the years, so naturally I got excited by the idea that this could be IT ... lol.. ... I will probs write a quick post on this and come update in a few months).
Said we would travel end of this month (I told her this was the plan) and that he would contact between now and 10/14 days (this makes sense since we are meant to be travelling in two weeks  8))... Said I would slowly remove myself from this relationship due to meeting someone else later in the year (Nov/Dec).
Said I would be moving to another country Sept/Oct (this is in line with others!) and get a job that pays more than current job (others said I would be getting less money - approx 20% less than I am now but would be happy)
Said another POI, J, will contact between now and Monday and that that situationship can last as long as I want it to.
Another POI, H, will contact in June.
Will be married late 25, early 26.  :D :)
I cannot comment on accuracy yet, but she was nice with me. If predictions do end up coming to pass, I will be coming back to her. She was fairly quick on the chat. Asked for my first name. No DOB.
I did Readings with her and they seem to resonate with me very well..Still  waiting for any predictions to pass,but she seems to be right on?
Has anyone read with her?
Bitwine / Re: New Bitwine Psychics
« Last post by Jmoore666 on May 13, 2024, 09:42:54 PM »
Thought I'd give this one a bump. Any new readers on the Bitwine y'all are liking these days?
« Last post by HazelYella on May 13, 2024, 06:15:21 PM »
I could be wrong but I think she may be referring to Bonnie from Psychic Source and not Keen?

Bonnie was wrong for me. Read with her three times, and the story changed each time. Her timing prediction never happened either…
« Last post by HazelYella on May 13, 2024, 06:06:38 PM »
She has a terrible attitude. I read with her twice ever. Once was probably about a year ago, that was my first time. It was over the phone, very brief, very curt responses. She was like, "his sun is shining on someone else, someone from his work or work related." Which, that's fine, I don't fault them or give bad reviews for giving "bad news," but she was just not into going into any details, would give like one sentence responses so it was very brief. She wasn't entirely correct, he wasn't with anyone from his job but I do now know he was hooking up with someone else. (This person and I weren't in a relationship so it wasn't cheating or anything). So I'll sort of give her that one. I forgot about that reading, and did a chat with her a few weeks ago. She spent the first 3 minutes of the chat saying that we talked before; I honestly had forgotten since it was a call I didn't have it as a log like you do chats so I got annoyed that she was spending MY MONEY trying to argue with me that we've spoken before. I should have been like, "who cares whether we did or didn't, what does it matter?" But I didn't really think about it at that time, I just wanted her current thoughts on that same guy. This time she said he does like me, etc, etc. So who the heck knows with this one but she doesn't seem to like her job at all so I won't be going back to her ever again.

Hilarious that she kept reminding you of a previous call, because she kept yelling at me to never bring up a previous reading.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10