Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
I admit I had binge
And to my surprise I’m working day 2

My binge involved 4 advisors and I was arguing with them about the most likely outcome isn’t this flowery dream

Ugh… but I also got in argument with my friend who was saying the most likely scenario isn’t my dream scenario

I do doth protest too much 😆 (seems like I go to two different types of ppl and argue opposing views… which is something for me to look into)

But I am happy to say: I am saving money! I did make some fixes to my car! I got money saved for my upcoming move for work! My confirmation for two booked hotels went thru! And the best news is: I actually don’t have to rely on gig work this week because I got bartending gig at my local theatre! It’s so easy! And I don’t even know how to bartend! (Just kidding I did use to work at Starbucks and I do know what goes in a drink, so I mean I’m not utterly clueless. Plus all my other customer service skills do apply)… and it feels good to be coming out my holes of debts! My credit score is slowly going back up. And I give credit to sticking to cash basis (oh and God) the cash system is annoying because I do need up going to atm sometimes 3 times a day because of a bill, but it is nice if I wake up in the middle of the night I don’t call a psychic. I question do I want to leave my comfy bed or put a bra on and put money in the bank so I can call an advisor that will probably be offline when I get to it… fiiine I’ll just be anxious in my comfy bed

Poco poquito
Little by little

We’ll get there
Fell off a bit but still doing ok. Went to bitwine to look then immediately came here to post
Addicted to Psychics / Re: psychic independence + manifestation
« Last post by jackY on April 23, 2024, 10:18:12 PM »
So..... what's the price tag?

I would like to add this as a resource. It's a 12-week guided wellness training that bridges neuroscience with spiritual development to help people conquer the struggle.

mastermind.alchemyxaura.com/iam-method/2
Addicted to Psychics / psychic independence + manifestation
« Last post by shannynlin on April 23, 2024, 08:30:21 PM »
I would like to add this as a resource. It's a 12-week guided wellness training that bridges neuroscience with spiritual development to help people conquer the struggle.

mastermind.alchemyxaura.com/iam-method/2
Keen.com / Re: Tarottells
« Last post by sai07 on April 23, 2024, 06:26:14 PM »
Just an update for anyone that this may be helpful for, job timing prediction for April did not pan out.
Keen.com / Re: Starfish Insights
« Last post by Chitowngirl on April 23, 2024, 02:50:02 PM »
Yes, please keep us posted. I think she's been good however I haven't been able to confirm yet whether or not she was correct with her major predictions. As soon as I know I'll post; good or bad.
Keen.com / Re: Starfish Insights
« Last post by kika on April 23, 2024, 04:09:46 AM »
I recently had a reading with her. She messaged me with more details for my read. Waiting on predictions.  I like her.
Addicted to Psychics / Re: Joining the lent bandwagon
« Last post by sai07 on April 22, 2024, 08:08:51 AM »
So happy for you Mina :)
Keen.com / Re: Mediums on Keen
« Last post by kika on April 22, 2024, 02:58:55 AM »
U need to try Lady of Shallot on mysticsense. She's good. I am waiting on predictions but she's getting great reviews.
Keen.com / Mediums on Keen
« Last post by Chipsahoy on April 22, 2024, 02:13:22 AM »
Any good Mediums on Keen?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10