Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Omg I forgot I wrote this post, haha! I know a few of the coaches you mentioned! Agnes is so pleasant, knowledgeable, and calming. Amy is really, really great at explaining things. I also tried the Lanie Stevens tapes a few years ago and they increased synchronicity briefly but I felt it was more a superficial tactic so it didn't stick, unfortunately.

Trusting in God sounds like it's working for you. If it brings you peace and freedom, that's the most important thing! :)

One of the best pieces of advice I have for anybody reading this is to perform the rituals/techniques/spells and then pretend like you never did. Like if you do a magic spell to ace a test, don't just do the magic spell and pray to ace the test. Pretend you never did the magic spell and do it the hard way - study! The universe will work best that way (in my experience). There's a quote that says magic brings you things just outside of reach, making the improbable more possible.

I briefly talk about NME (new manifestation energy) and it's usually not a hindrance unless it leads to anxiety, waiting, obsession, etc. But yes the obsession can be a huge challenge. I don't like whispering or 369 or two cups as those are gimmicks made popular by social media and I tend to stay away from trends, but others may find that they work!
Let's face it... we've all been there! ;D

If you're craving psychic readings, constantly seeking answers but NEVER finding someone you can rely on...

Maybe try manifesting instead?

Here's a free 35-minute workshop with two parts:

• Psychic Binge Rescue: Unveil the secrecy behind psychic readings and techniques fake scammers use to keep you hooked on predictions
  • Principles of Manifestation: Learn about how to speed up prediction outcomes + uncover root issues blocking manifestation

Honestly it's worth it to just register for the newsletter because there's a TON of info that isn't necessarily in the workshop itself.

Access here:

Psychic Binge Rescue + Principles of Manifestation
https://mastermind.alchemyxaura.com/psychic-binge-rescue-info-session
Keen.com / Re: MsLisaM and Lisa Dianne
« Last post by Mina on Today at 04:22:47 AM »
Oh, I am not saying they are same person. I just found that they carry similar energy.
They mentioned same things about me and the situation I asked about, using similar languages; or say they interpreted the situation from similar/same perspective.
Do you mind sharing why you are hesitated going back to MsLisam?

I was about to defend Mslisam … but I realize they do have the that Lisa same name. Hmmmm

No I think Mslisam is totes is different person. She is hardly ever on, and only started back up recently.

But I haven’t read with either in such a long time

I would kinda be more hesitant though to trust with Lisa Dianne.

From what I remember Mslisam got more timing, dates, and perception right. Both are empathetic readers … however, even though I would trust Mslisam I feel really hesitant to start back with her, but I do keep her in my favorites for some reason.

Lisa Dianne I have written off completely. Things with her would have changed more and flipped. She bit a fairy tale and negative at the same time. Mslisam was more realistic …just my opinion

Both do have class in their own sense… but again too many reading, and attachment just does not work in my favor

They do also look a little alike but no they are def different people

I’m hesitant to go back for lots of reasons:
She was a very popular reader a few years ago and
She was very addicting, lol
And now kind of expensive (not that she doesn’t deserve it. She is worth her price compared to dark windmill)
Plus, when she left it really bummed me out
I got very dependent on her
And it’s nice not be that dependent on a reader like that again
I also fear I will resent her for either guiding me to or away  … like no matter what she says in hindsight I won’t be happy in the long run.

I do think though she is very gifted and when I did read with her I got lots of hits… but I no longer am that situation, and… Ugh sometimes when I read with reader from previous relationship and situations, I kind of want nothing to do with readers from the past. It’s really not personal, but I just don’t want to go back.

But …To me they feel very different energy- i agree yes both make you feel like best friends, but they’re very different for me

Lisa Dianne has flipped on me, but has also given such odd precise predictions BUT her quality has gone way down
« Last post by dragonflyer on Today at 03:55:25 AM »
Oh, I am not saying they are same person. I just found that they carry similar energy.
They mentioned same things about me and the situation I asked about, using similar languages; or say they interpreted the situation from similar/same perspective.
Do you mind sharing why you are hesitated going back to MsLisam?

I was about to defend Mslisam … but I realize they do have the that Lisa same name. Hmmmm

No I think Mslisam is totes is different person. She is hardly ever on, and only started back up recently.

From what I remember Mslisam got more timing, dates, and perception right. Both are empathetic readers … however, even though I would trust Mslisam I feel really hesitant to start back with her, but I do keep her in my favorites for some reason.

Lisa Dianne I have written off completely. Things with her would have changed more and flipped. She bit a fairy tale and negative at the same time. Mslisam was more realistic …just my opinion

Both do have class in their own sense… but again too many reading, and attachment just does not work in my favor

Psychic Readings That Came True / Re: Bitwine Psychics
« Last post by HornetKick on Today at 02:15:42 AM »
She has some type of intro offer on her site: https://stephanietheresa.com, but email and ask her about it first. It's between $28-$37, if it's still being offered.
« Last post by sai07 on Today at 02:11:32 AM »
My experience is they are different people as well. I think Lisa Dianne is lovely but her predictions didn’t pan out for me and same with LisaM, though I read with her less, so I stopped going to either of them.
Keen.com / Re: K I R A (aka Kira de Ra) (aka Shaman Kira)
« Last post by HornetKick on Today at 02:05:14 AM »
Her profile kind of says a lot. First I saw she mentions not to copy/paste your question. This is b.s. since everyone knows if the reader can't type, it will just draw out the call and make it overly expensive because she claims she reads better through chat. She also claims to type 120 words per min. Is this true, those who have read with her; is she fast?

She also recs a 10 min reading which is more b.s. due to her costs.
This listing is $19.99 pm https://www.keen.com/spiritual-readings/kira-de-ra/12452991
This listing is $12.99 pm https://www.keen.com/love-relationships/k-i-r-a/12433464

Nope, pure greed.
Keen.com / Re: K I R A (aka Kira de Ra) (aka Shaman Kira)
« Last post by Mina on Today at 01:35:53 AM »
I remember her… I read with her once 4 years ago.. she was a C**t…
Never again

Totes!
Mega C**t!!!
Bitwine / Re: the star oracle
« Last post by Mina on Today at 01:33:31 AM »
And no surprise Star Oracle got BOTH negative reviews removed. Dang it forgot to take picture of her comment …but she is argumentative AF, makes herself the victim 😑

Whatever
To negative reviewers I believe you! She did the same to me! She is definitely a fraud that takes no accountability.
« Last post by Mina on Today at 01:24:16 AM »

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
anything