Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Storefront Psychics & Online Services / Peter Dykes Clairvoyant
« Last post by serenejoy on Today at 08:05:05 PM »
Hey guys, curious if anyone here got a reading from this man? What was your experience?
Keen.com / Re: K I R A (aka Kira de Ra) (aka Shaman Kira)
« Last post by sai07 on Today at 06:04:34 PM »
Oh totally - negative reader.
I mean she may be right but negative from the get-go and telling me things I already know, c'mon.
Plus she ended my call at two mins - maybe because she did not want me leaving a bad review
CaliforniaPsychics.com / Re: Barbie
« Last post by excemagrl14 on Today at 03:51:29 PM »
Barbie also did not work for me. She said I would get a job position in April. I waited a while because timing could be tricky, but I just got a rejection letter today. She also was wrong about my POI. She's too expensive to be this wrong. Dissapointed yet again
« Last post by sugarsky on Today at 12:38:54 PM »
I remember her… I read with her once 4 years ago.. she was a C**t…
Never again

😂 she really is such an unnecessary bitch
« Last post by Army on Today at 11:31:00 AM »
I remember her… I read with her once 4 years ago.. she was a C**t…
Never again
« Last post by sai07 on May 27, 2024, 11:58:44 PM »
Not a fan - would avoid.
Keen.com / Re: Marie Green
« Last post by sugarsky on May 27, 2024, 11:43:33 PM »
She was wrong on two things so far -  1. Said casual POI would contact within a few days (by Monday she said and that was like two weeks ago).- that actually didnt happen.
2. Said main POI would come with me abroad end of this month. While we had tickets etc, we aren't going after all, as there are some pressing issues that need to be dealt with first.
Will come back to comment on the other predictions, but not impressed so far.

Was anyone right for you regarding the travel aspect? Sorry she was wrong :(
« Last post by jackY on May 27, 2024, 11:14:51 PM »
OOF-I'm sorry. Keep us posted. This is exactly the kind of stuff that stopped my binges years ago. The money I spent.... yikes! And ZERO came to fruition. Hard lesson learned.

She was wrong on two things so far -  1. Said casual POI would contact within a few days (by Monday she said and that was like two weeks ago).- that actually didnt happen.
2. Said main POI would come with me abroad end of this month. While we had tickets etc, we aren't going after all, as there are some pressing issues that need to be dealt with first.
Storefront Psychics & Online Services / Re: Any Yona reading advice?
« Last post by user5942 on May 27, 2024, 10:57:51 PM »
Exactly what Apalm said!

Don't ask any questions, especially about anyone in particular.

If she asks you "what area concerns you the most", then it's alright to tell her either career or love.

But other than that, let her do her thing!
« Last post by TulipsAndSunflowers on May 27, 2024, 09:35:10 PM »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10