Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Keen.com / Re: Anyone good with time frames?
« Last post by midwest60 on Today at 02:13:43 PM »
Is it the same Lotus Blossom with the high minute rate? 
Psychic Readings That Came True / Re: Karen Jo KnowingAngel
« Last post by Zipocal on Today at 06:31:25 AM »
She’s been helping me with my situation and was clear from the beginning it’s 50/50.  She helps bring clarity and explain the situation and current feelings.  Very ethical and admits shits not always 100pct, she’s human too and makes mistakes at work like the rest of us.  She’s a great reader.

Recommended her to a friend and she has been spot on in that situation as well.
Storefront Psychics & Online Services / Re: Matilda
« Last post by Tomato77 on Today at 01:41:01 AM »
Sorry two podcasts. She works with a famous astrologer from the us too

Not that you lot would know anyone decent you just want cheap and instant

And yet again I’m not Matilda but you can believe what your tiny minds want to believe
Storefront Psychics & Online Services / Re: Matilda
« Last post by Tomato77 on Today at 01:38:54 AM »

Just proves you’re a total liar or your friend is.  This forum is bullshit to be honest.

She only lets dates go on 1st of a month for a few months time

So I just booked for July

I could come on this place and be positive about any reader and you would hate on that reader

She does do celebrity readings she’s got a podcast subscription system on Patreon you tube and tik tok do you think you’re nasty little forum bothers her

Obviously you don’t no anything past this forum and how well known in Australia she is

Oh yes and she does work for Harry styles but I don’t think you’d care as you say she’s rubbish

Stopped believing this place months ago because

Long time stalker just don’t post much. But wouldn’t take it personally.  Matilda has become way famous in Aus and others in spiritual community. You gotta sign up for her newsletter and Patreon. Her availability is way out to January or February 2025. Check her website......

Absolute rubbish.  My friend got on her website and booked and had a reading within days/weeks.  I just tried now as well, gave me a date in 2 weeks.  If you try and book using the calendar it shows you she is booked out years ahead (I stopped checking around Nov 2027)  Not even REAL GOOD worldwide known psychics are that booked out.  You need to go to the home page, select the reading and pay and then you get a confirmation with the date.  Harry Styles?  Rubbish.  She does not read for him.  Reminds me of Angela on bitw|ne that says she is psychic of the year for an entity that does not exist, some sort of ambassador for a Bali thing that does not exist and so on.. psychics fluff themselves up because they know no one will research it.   If you search for those credentials and her name or just those entities she is apparently head of, they do not exist.

Here in the US it is called false advertising and fraud, not sure how it works in Australia and other countries lol.
« Last post by jackY on Today at 12:42:09 AM »
For me, it was Lotus Blossom on keen. I think you can request an appointment as she's not on regularly right now. She saw things 3 years out for me. At the time, I was like you're nuts, lady. It actually came true regarding my current husband. I found immediate, not so far out timing to be good, too.
« Last post by glamgal on May 01, 2024, 11:57:59 PM »
For me, That Magic Man and marie Green
Addicted to Psychics / Re: Joining the lent bandwagon
« Last post by Mina on May 01, 2024, 10:43:37 PM »
Alright …

I’m feeling uneasy… because while i have been on tight cash basis, it's time to open myself to more responsibility. So for few months I am going to be in remote location for my summer seasonal job. My closet home bank will be a couple of hundred miles away, and the idea of sleeping with more than $25 in my bank account to prevent binging… well, I feel anxious!

But it’s time…
I will still be hitting up an ATM …it just now comes with fees and bigger consequences if I do give into binge calls outside my planned budget.

I am happy to report while I was not prefect with no psychic readings I have been budgeting, I got money saved up, plus bills paid, hotels booked (plural!) and paid, plus ANOTHER direct deposit coming in when I get there… and for the first time in long time, I ain’t going to be starving while I wait to be paid for this job! I’m so proud I finally stuck to budget and met my goals!

And …I’m actually a little scared getting my s*** together! 😅

Because past me is known to spend $300 with a psychic that charges $25 per minute … all for a less then 15 min call, and I just don’t want to take away with what I worked so hard to get to.
The Polls / Re: Yona vs Cookie
« Last post by Beachgal0218 on May 01, 2024, 07:03:22 PM »
doubt it will change outcome.

couple things - sometimes she downplays things. so maybe she downplayed your reaction.

with my tower, she said , keep this in mind, act calm. he will be watching your reaction. he will be watching how you react.  Dont go too far or things may not return to how they were (or something). not saying it wouldnt return but like cautioning me. the overall reading was positive, she emphasized wed get through his but hearing the reading I was so on edge until the tower happened. once it happened I felt relief immediately.

regarding changing outcome - I was not calm.  we both thought how could we continue. but the next am we talked for an hour as I drove to my sons hockey game and we worked things out once I was back. that was just after Christmas.  ALL GOOD IN THE HOOD.

The problem for me now is not wanting to hear more from her bc the tower prediction stressed me out until it happened. I had the reading I think in November and it did not take long, maybe 6 weeks, but still. I had even told him that it wasnt a great reading and once the tower fight came he was like you probably made this happen bc of your reading!! but I hated knowing that a tower was coming. it sounded awful and it felt awful when it happened.

but anyway we have worked through and the adversary we faced made us stronger closer better.
« Last post by SabReeves on May 01, 2024, 06:09:25 PM »
I don't got to her for predictions but SOOOOOO spot on regarding feelings. she was so specific and almost all of it I know to be true. Great empath.

Any other recent readings with Karen Jo? Curious how she is these days
« Last post by SabReeves on May 01, 2024, 06:08:09 PM »
that does, thanks

Green is caring / love
Orange is chemistry / sexual tension

Hope this helps.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
anything