Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Addicted to Psychics / Re: I hope this helps someone.
« Last post by PJpilar on Today at 12:35:15 AM »
I noticed this was an issue when I left a bad review of a popular psychic on Etsy and random people from Etsy messaged me to confirm that the reader was terrible.

A lot of these people are fake but you cant leave a bad review since the reader will harass you to remove it
Keen.com / Credit card charge in error - no response from keen
« Last post by JessicaDuBois on April 17, 2024, 09:44:01 PM »
On Tuesday I found a charge for Keen.com on my card, which is a debit attached to my keen account.

I removed this card last week, and all cards actually.

The amount was for $2933.85.  I saw this around 9am, but the actual charge was around 2am

When I invested, it seems the max that I can add at any time is $1000.  This $2900+ is odd.  My account was not hacked, as my account has a limit of $1000

I called keen but they seem a little less than concerned and the customer service does little but take a message.

I was willing to be helpful but honestly… I was concerned that not everyone has an extra $3000 sitting in their bank.  So I am sharing publicly.

Bank screenshots and from the bank app alerts on my iPhone

Thoughts?
Addicted to Psychics / I hope this helps someone.
« Last post by artsygirlms on April 17, 2024, 07:53:22 PM »
I have a pretty severe addiction that I believe I just broke from a wake up call.

KNOW THIS
99.9% of psychics on purple garden & purple ocean are fake
Predictions rarely happen. They don’t see the big things.
You create your reality. Focus on manifestation, prayer and meditation.
I believe the addiction comes from being desperate for contact.
That’s a 50/50 outcome so when we get contact we keep coming back.
That’s not a gift. That’s a guess from one of two answers: yes or no
Your highest self knows the truth. Listen to your gut.

That being said, I’m going through a very difficult time with a loved one.
I’ve spent thousands of dollars. Not one predictive psychic saw it.
Not one.

That being said, I will continue to read with Karen Jo and Judi.
They are helping me through a very tough time, and they truly know
Thoughts and emotions. Karen gets symbols that are real.

Save your money. Get help for addiction. Talk to God & the universe. Believe that’s what’s for the best will come to you.

You can search all the heavy hitters on here. I did.
Leeloo is ok. She still didn’t predict a major event.
I love open channel but she’s seen things rosier, but she has a sweet positive personality.
Karen Jo pretty much knows all. I don’t ask for predictions.
Judi pretty much knows all.
Stephanie Theresa is good but sways negative.
Braelin Awoken is a brilliant card reader. She has a storefront. Google it.
She’s usually always right in predictions but they aren’t super clear as to exactly what is coming but she always gets the vibe. You can see her reviews on purple ocean.

Look, you have to understand if a reader is positive or negative, it’s because they are filtering what they pick up through their own life perspective.
You decide how to see the events in your life.
You decide if something is a gift or not. You decide.

Hopefully I will save a lot more money now.
God knows I need to pull back and invest in my own life.
Pay off debt & I’m getting Botox Friday 😆
Keen.com / Re: Spiritual Guide 1111
« Last post by Mina on April 17, 2024, 02:10:17 PM »

Oh my dear sweet summer child… if you leave anything less then 4 star ratings on keen … sigh I think we all have our “yeah I remember when I left my first 3 star review too”. I got the same treatment and blocked
CaliforniaPsychics.com / Re: Leroy
« Last post by excemagrl14 on April 17, 2024, 12:12:42 PM »
Glad I am not the only one! I reached out to him after the reading and he tried to gaslight me into believing he didn't say that time frame but the reading was a chat and I always screen-record my chats just to make sure. So weird how he is extremely popular but inaccurate (well atleast to me)
« Last post by Novachild1018 on April 17, 2024, 09:35:29 AM »
Yep! I hope this reaches people who considers reaching out to her. I have to look up experiences on every advisor on here because I know KEEN reviews rarely are the truth.
You were generous with the 3 stars. "Sending your energy back to you"? What a beeyatch. Guess what? You're sending her energy back to her because now people in this forum who may have considered reading with her now will not :).

« Last post by Novachild1018 on April 17, 2024, 09:33:13 AM »
I don't know this reader but it makes me so angry that they just cannot take any feedback unless it's, "Oh my God, this reader is always accurate and so sweet and gets everything right!" It's stopped me from ever writing feedback on any of the platforms because they go absolutely mad, even if the feedback wasn't nasty just honest. That's why we're all on here. So we can (to a degree) say what we truly think. It's so frustrating and just shows immaturity.
Exactly! They take everything personal! At the end of the day, why would I lie about the experience I had? And the fact she was able to ping and then block me is hilarious but that was fine with me. No loss on my end.
« Last post by Novachild1018 on April 17, 2024, 09:31:17 AM »
I’m starting to think KEEN advisors do have access to reading history as well. It feels really invasive and it’s upsetting because keen seems to be getting worse and worse for the consumer and better for their advisors. I wish they put more effort into vetting these advisors. They definitely break the rules with multiple accounts. Deleting accounts and starting new ones to achieve 5 star reviews after they end up with too many negative ones, the one time satisfaction credit of only $25 once every 30 days no matter how unsatisfied you are, it’s sad.
Has anyone read with this advisor? Was she accurate? I could not find anything on her in here. I read with her today and she told me before we started the read “ If you go to multiple readers you're going to get multiple answers”. And also said “ Also the more times you ask about him and psychic Readings the more he feels you trying to not give him space so just be careful” “ You give him energy through your thoughts”. Her reviews seem good but they are limited and she’s a new advisor since 2021 or at least is on a new account.

Would love to hear if you guys have used her? If so, was she accurate?
I don't know exactly how those platforms work, but I truly believe readers on Keen can have access to your reading history and some of your personal information even though you didn't expose it to them directly during the reading. A few readers definitely gave me the impression that they "knew" something about me and the questions I asked in a non-psychical (is it really word, lol) way. So I really think we should limit the #s of readers we go to, as they can mess up with our psyche, especially when those non-ethical readers make up stuff to just get $$ in their pocket without caring what kind of impact they would generate on our lives. Somebody mentioned that readers on those platforms share notes. If that's the case, that's horrible.
Well, of course, we should be the #1 person who are responsible for our own lives. So limiting the #s of reading and readers we go to could be one of the ways to protect ourselves.
I just hate that all those platforms and readers position themselves as some higher power who can give you "life advice", but at the same time put in the disclaimer that "all readings are for entertainment purpose only." What a joke!
Well, again, I cannot blame them 100%, as we are the one who is paying $$ to feed them and support the industry. There is a supply for every demand.
The Vent / Re: For anyone who has readings about a POI...
« Last post by dragonflyer on April 16, 2024, 09:03:52 PM »
I LOVE this story! I keep seeing tiktok videos of people say, "They always come back!" I also kind of love that by the time this person did, you were over it. HAHA!

Right! I made the decision to not go back into things with him and he kept trying every so often so I'm not sure why people think the few who say "no" are always right. I originally believed that from the reading the boards and the "yes" Psychics were right. I don't remember the list because it was 2 years ago but the majority were right.

For me, those lines are:
1. He cares about you, but confused
2. He is busy with work and this is on his backburner
3. You will hear from him in 2-3 weeks, or 1-2 months
4. He flirts with girls online/on social media. It's just for an ego boost. (I don't think every man flirts online and needs the ego boost) Nothing serious. Nothing comes out of it.
5. He is careful with the commitment

For career related questions, whenever they say "you will get 2 offers", I know the reader is a FAKE! It's like when the reader says "you will have someone new" "you will have to choose between 2 guys"....Yes, it can be true. But 90% of time, it's false.
« Last post by dragonflyer on April 16, 2024, 08:20:36 PM »
Has anyone read with this advisor? Was she accurate? I could not find anything on her in here. I read with her today and she told me before we started the read “ If you go to multiple readers you're going to get multiple answers”. And also said “ Also the more times you ask about him and psychic Readings the more he feels you trying to not give him space so just be careful” “ You give him energy through your thoughts”. Her reviews seem good but they are limited and she’s a new advisor since 2021 or at least is on a new account.

Would love to hear if you guys have used her? If so, was she accurate?
I don't know exactly how those platforms work, but I truly believe readers on Keen can have access to your reading history and some of your personal information even though you didn't expose it to them directly during the reading. A few readers definitely gave me the impression that they "knew" something about me and the questions I asked in a non-psychical (is it really word, lol) way. So I really think we should limit the #s of readers we go to, as they can mess up with our psyche, especially when those non-ethical readers make up stuff to just get $$ in their pocket without caring what kind of impact they would generate on our lives. Somebody mentioned that readers on those platforms share notes. If that's the case, that's horrible.
Well, of course, we should be the #1 person who are responsible for our own lives. So limiting the #s of reading and readers we go to could be one of the ways to protect ourselves.
I just hate that all those platforms and readers position themselves as some higher power who can give you "life advice", but at the same time put in the disclaimer that "all readings are for entertainment purpose only." What a joke!
Well, again, I cannot blame them 100%, as we are the one who is paying $$ to feed them and support the industry. There is a supply for every demand.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10