Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Keen.com / Re: Hollypop1 2018
« Last post by monkey3369 on March 26, 2024, 11:37:46 PM »
just chatted with Hollypop1.I asked about a job interview I had. She told me I would not get the job.  I asked if I was going to get the job I'm interviewing for tomorrow.  She did no.  There are a lot more more qualified candidates. She then essentially told me I would have to move if I wanted to work.  I told her I couldn't move for family reasons.  She is extremely negative & dangerous.
Keen.com / Re: DZigns
« Last post by jackY on March 26, 2024, 10:34:04 PM »
Yeah, that was my feeling. Thanks for confirming.

Probably not. I mean she has said a couple of things that were sort of right and she said a ton of things that were slightly not right because she spins everything positively. Nothing wrong with that if it were more specific. Like she would say you will accomplish your goals. I see this in your future. (sure, okay)

She was really very nice but unless something has changed she only uses chat to sponge more money off the caller. I've read with her twice and she isn't one I would go to again.

That old adage 'she may work for you' though is playing somewhere in the background.
PsychicSource.com / Re: Mazie Anthony
« Last post by Mattsmom on March 26, 2024, 08:19:08 PM »
My experience Mazie is ALWAYS wrong.  Do not waste your time nor money on her.  I have read with her many times because she seems so fast and confident.  however, one of her predictions came to pass.  Anthony has been wrong too.

On Anthony - you have to be careful about his predictions.  They will weave their way into something that you haven't envisioned the outcome to manifest. 

This is true with all the psychics; actually, you have to give it time, especially in these burdensome-laden post-pandemic days energy is sucked to and fro. 

There's a job/career prediction he gave me last fall that has a twist and may manifest in a way I wasn't expecting in the very near future.  I'll update here if it comes to pass.

Anthony's predictions came fully true for me today.  I passed a background check and will be starting my new job on April 8th.

He predicted that I would have a job 90 miles east of where I was working in '23, which was a six-month contract job.  The assumption was that it was with the same company as the contract, but it ended up being a different company.

Keen.com / Re: DZigns
« Last post by HornetKick on March 26, 2024, 08:12:36 PM »
Probably not. I mean she has said a couple of things that were sort of right and she said a ton of things that were slightly not right because she spins everything positively. Nothing wrong with that if it were more specific. Like she would say you will accomplish your goals. I see this in your future. (sure, okay)

She was really very nice but unless something has changed she only uses chat to sponge more money off the caller. I've read with her twice and she isn't one I would go to again.

That old adage 'she may work for you' though is playing somewhere in the background.
Storefront Psychics & Online Services / Re: MysticEnergyReadings Etsy
« Last post by PJpilar on March 26, 2024, 04:37:59 PM »
Has anyone tried psychicsuetarot? https://www.etsy.com/shop/PsychicSueTarot

She gave me predictions and 2 timeframes but am wondering if she says that to everyone
Bitwine / Re: Autumn Rivers got it right!
« Last post by Mayra92 on March 26, 2024, 04:33:47 PM »
Hi, this was her official website : https://www.autumnriversreadings.com

There was a chat plugin where you could get your reading, and also receive a copy of the conversation on your email, which is great.

The prices were really good on her site, compared to bitwine, she offered many packages and also full readings.

I cant write to her on bitwine to ask about that, as I think they are not allowed to talk about it.

« Last post by saxenaniks on March 26, 2024, 03:23:42 PM »
Hi guys - she's available on email and spaces
« Last post by Mina on March 26, 2024, 02:26:25 PM »
I was kind of surprised she had private site to begin with when you first posted and mentioned it

…So I’m confused that she offered “full readings”. Because from what I’ve known she has always been a charge per question reader which has some perks but the huge con is it just doesn’t “flow” for a live reading. Which then she would probably be better as an email advisor … just my opinion

I did a Google search and a fb page with eBay came up- but I’m not sure if those are her.

What was her official site even listed or called?
The Vent / Re: I sometimes feel envious…
« Last post by Mattsmom on March 26, 2024, 12:49:40 PM »
I often feel the same way, so don't worry - you're definitely not alone.  I have done similarly to what Mayra has suggested and only call one reader nowadays, but am currently feeling that temptation to call back again (a certain part of the prediction hasn't manifested yet). 

I'm standing firm because when I called him two weeks ago, it was at a discounted rate.  Now that discount won't be available anymore.

When you feel the temptation to call, do something extra nice for yourself instead.  Take some high-quality vitamins, remember to hydrate, just relax.  You'll be raising your vibe and making these things naturally happen on their own.

And remember, for many of us, it's a multi year journey (mine has run close to a decade so far and gone INCREDIBLY slow).  It doesn't make your individual process any less valid if you have to wait longer and put extra special effort into it.  In fact, you can become an inspiration to many others who would never even start the first step.

Thanks! Can you give some context or details about your decade long journey? Just curious. Also cool username! :)

Thanks!  It would probably be a book if I wrote it all out....all in all, my situation started with me filing for divorce and needing people other than family for support.  It really has technically been longer than a decade since I remember calling a psychic in late 2012 about a POI I just happened to reach out to a few days ago - whom I never even felt a curiosity to go back to with our recent exchange.

I'm an only child born from dysfunctional parents....thus it's hard to find support.  Psychic lines were a natural for me, dating all the way back to 1996 when I broke my kneecap and was laid up for a couple months the last year of college. 

As I'm in healthcare, I learned that the human body is a magnificent masterpiece.  I became inspired to do holistic healing practices rather than continue the conventional route of "masking my symptoms" and have seen exactly what many psychics mean when they say:  "Oh, well, you won't even know that POI five years from now....ten years from now".  Of course, I do still care and that is why I reached out to the former 2012 POI - *as a friend* .   That is the most empowering piece when you choose to elevate your journey taking risks to love yourself.  For self-love doesn't come cheap!  Especially in these inflationary times.
CaliforniaPsychics.com / Flora on California Psychics
« Last post by Kate on March 26, 2024, 07:33:25 AM »
Hi All - for anyone who used to read with Flora on Californian Psychics (no longer on CP) - and wondering where she may have gone.
She is now working independently at https://psychicabbie.co.uk/
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
anything