Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Storefront Psychics & Online Services / Re: Help me find this psychic please
« Last post by Adrianna99 on March 13, 2024, 05:01:39 PM »
Hey everyoneee...just a quick update, this just happened, the reunion with my POI, just happened last night. He contacted me saying he wanted to see me again, so we met and shared just like Riley said. Abby also predicted this, said he would regret his actions and contact me again, but as far as a relationship goes he is too immature. And indeed he is. Now I am waiting on a final prediction made by Abby about my other POI. The one I care about the most. Will update if it happens.
So far everything has been correct and I was honestly in awe when he contacted me. I haven't heard from him since September when we broke up. It took 5 months for predicitions to happen tho.
A fun fact, Abby also saw that I would meet a tall guy with long hair, possibly italian. A few weeks later I matched with a tall guy with long hair from Italy on a dating app lol i haven't met him in person but we chat.

Glad I could be of service haha! I used to have the same problem too, but now I just contact the ones that actually predicted stuff that happened. My other got to is Abby> https://psychicvop.com/advisor/aboutagirl, she's very realistic and does not sugarcoat although it's through chat and you don't get as many details.
So, the thing is, Riley clearly has a gift in my opinion, the problem tho is that this is obviously not an exact science and sometimes you have to interpret things yourself, let me explain my experience:
 - First time I called Riley the first thing she mentioned was she saw me scrunching a piece of paper. Funny things is I don't really work with paper or anything, but I had made a list of bad habits I wanted to quit. I didn't give much thought about what she said until the next day, I got mad because I realized I wasn't able to do what I wrote on that list so I scrunched it and threw it in the trash lol and when I did it was like "Aha!"
- She told me my poi would come knocking on my door. That was a bit odd because I would usually go to his house to hang out, but a week or so later he said I can come to your house if you want, and I was like no it's ok I can come to yours, and we went like back and forth about who was going to go to who's house, but the funny thing is I already knew the conversation was going to end in him coming to my house cuz she told me he would knock on my door. And eventually he said: no it's ok, I'll come to your house.  So I felt kinda cool in the moment cuz I already knew the decision.
- I told her my POI was going to a wedding and she told me it was going to be more than a wedding it was going to be a guys weekend also. And indeed he told me after the wedding that he was going to spend the weekend with the other guys from the wedding and sent me pic after.
- She told me she saw my poi stepping up for me cuz he saw him polishing his shoes. And here's the thing, she interpreted that as him stepping up for me, but what actually happened is that he went to a second wedding recently and I saw the pics, he had the most polished black shoes you can think of. The thing is when she mentioned I see him polishing his shoes I actually thought about the possibility of it being for a wedding (he really likes to go to weddings lol) but since he wore sneakers at the previous wedding I was like nah, he would probably not wear polished shoes anyways, but I was actually right, the shoes part was for a wedding and not him stepping up. We are in no contact now so I didn't know about him going to the wedding.
- Last time I spoke to Riley me and my poi were still talking to each other, but she said> "there will be a reunion, and you two will share". That sounded odd to me because the word reunion implies two people being apart and getting together again. But we were together when she said that phrase....well, a week or so later we broke up...so now the word reunion and sharing all the changes that have happened to me in these months we've been apart does make sense. This is the prediction I am waiting for now, the reunion.

So my conclusion after all this is that, yes, these people have a gift, but as Riley herself told me, "we don't always get all the variables". It's not an exact science, unfortunately. So they get pieces of the puzzle and they try to put them together for you, but they don't have the puzzle box, you're the one holding the puzzle box, your life, and you have the biggest amount of information about your life so you can use the pieces they give you to form the puzzle. Instead of taking away the conclusion they give you, which, if you're calling a kind and nice person, well their interpretation will most likely be positive, take the pieces and try to put together the puzzle.

Anyways, I really like Riley, wish I could do therapy with her too, because boyyyy do I need it.
Keen.com / Re: Marie Green
« Last post by jackY on March 13, 2024, 01:06:24 AM »
Anyone who needs my DOB  to read is full of shit.
Keen.com / Marie Green
« Last post by glamgal on March 12, 2024, 10:28:11 PM »
Thoughts on Marie Green? Years ago she was right about me not being with a guy. However details about the sidekick moving down here were wrong. Wanted to know how y’all like her for overall outcome.
Keen.com / Emma Phaneuf
« Last post by glamgal on March 12, 2024, 10:26:07 PM »
Anyone use her? Every time I talk to her, her story changes. However I asked for a general read and she knew things...very specific...it was weird. Her reviews are good so I wanted to know what yalls experience is.
Keen.com / Re: Barbara4846
« Last post by sai07 on March 12, 2024, 04:47:14 AM »
For those that Barb worked for, curious as to if you found her timelines were bang on?

My last reading with her, she seemed off right from the start, seemed to be in not a great mood , maybe she had a bad day or wasn’t feeling well, the reading was scattered. I’m not going to pay attention to much that was said but where she was consistent on timing between readings - have you found she has been correct? For those whose predictions have come to pass?

Bitwine / Re: Ari
« Last post by Mayra92 on March 12, 2024, 02:24:13 AM »
By the way, my review on Ari : had a reading with her a year ago or so and she was completely wrong.

I wanted to get in touch with my ex after many months appart and she told me he would not be happy to hear from me, that we would not talk so much, almost random or zero , that he was dating a woman etc....

A month later, the contrary happened, we reconnected, he was so so so happy ,was more than single and we talked for days and weeks and months lol. she gave me a refund though and seemed kind.

But this concept of refunding so we cant leave review is not so good for customers. That's why so many psychics on there got zero bad review.
PsychicSource.com / Ivanka
« Last post by HazelYella on March 12, 2024, 02:16:46 AM »
Had two readings with her. Seemed kind of on point at first, but has a tendency to repeat herself. Also, turned into a counseling session more than a reading. Very preachy…
Bitwine / Re: Ari
« Last post by Mayra92 on March 12, 2024, 12:49:08 AM »
Hi there, would love to try Guidance by Natalie, she's on Bitwine, any recommandations here or reviews about her ? Thanks a lot
Keen.com / Re: Blocked?
« Last post by jackY on March 11, 2024, 10:54:03 PM »
You're welcome!

HA, I see! Thanks for letting me know. That bothered me for a while.
Keen.com / Re: Queen of Cups18
« Last post by HornetKick on March 11, 2024, 05:02:44 AM »
Yeah, she needs to retire

I chuckled at this because I could never understand her hype but I've only tried her once. She was flat out guessing and giving generalities. Just useless.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
anything