Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Addicted to Psychics / Re: I want to quit
« Last post by sai07 on Today at 07:56:21 PM »
Just an update - I went through some bad binges over the weekend and up till yesterday and now I feel I have it decently out of my system. The only reason I was calling was for my POI and I have decided to walk away from him so there's no point anymore.

Some psychics have continued to say it's going to work out despite him talking to multiple girls and not talking to me (wtf lol??) and I just cannot continue to see how that will happen. It's a turn off when someone gives someone else attention over you. I also feel if someone gives you THAT much anxiety and makes you go to psychics that much, they're not for you or they're not ready and there's no point in constantly checking if they ever will be ready for you. Everyday that passes, while agonizing, I feel more and more comfortable with my decision to walk away and just let things happen organically in my life. I don't need to know the future, it's just not worth it. All the psychics are half-wrong anyways. I have yet to meet someone that gives you a complete picture and then predicts outcomes accurately.

When I am ready, maybe in a few weeks or a couple months, I will open myself up to dating again.
But I am ready to move on and invest in myself.

There are periods of loneliness. I have to figure those out but the unsurmountable depression - thankfully, is lifting slowly, a bit at a time.

We’ve got each other if that means anything. Reading all these posts just strengthens my resolve. And especially knowing someone else is going through the same emotions as me…uncertainty, loneliness etc.

Thank you so much <3
Of course, here for you as well
« Last post by Notacrystalfreak on Today at 07:48:29 PM »
Just an update - I went through some bad binges over the weekend and up till yesterday and now I feel I have it decently out of my system. The only reason I was calling was for my POI and I have decided to walk away from him so there's no point anymore.

Some psychics have continued to say it's going to work out despite him talking to multiple girls and not talking to me (wtf lol??) and I just cannot continue to see how that will happen. It's a turn off when someone gives someone else attention over you. I also feel if someone gives you THAT much anxiety and makes you go to psychics that much, they're not for you or they're not ready and there's no point in constantly checking if they ever will be ready for you. Everyday that passes, while agonizing, I feel more and more comfortable with my decision to walk away and just let things happen organically in my life. I don't need to know the future, it's just not worth it. All the psychics are half-wrong anyways. I have yet to meet someone that gives you a complete picture and then predicts outcomes accurately.

When I am ready, maybe in a few weeks or a couple months, I will open myself up to dating again.

There are periods of loneliness. I have to figure those out but the unsurmountable depression - thankfully, is lifting slowly, a bit at a time.

We’ve got each other if that means anything. Reading all these posts just strengthens my resolve. And especially knowing someone else is going through the same emotions as me…uncertainty, loneliness etc.
« Last post by sai07 on Today at 04:55:38 PM »

Addicted to Psychics / Re: I gave in
« Last post by kika on Today at 02:54:02 PM »
No I'm addicted to psychics.
My Story / Re: Let's see if readers are correct
« Last post by kika on Today at 02:52:46 PM »
I'm not a scam. I'm addicted to psychics. It must of spammed or something. Geez. I'm only human.
« Last post by Onyx on Today at 01:08:57 PM »
They're obviously not too bright ... or psychic
« Last post by jackY on Today at 01:53:51 AM »
Which is such a shame because it has the opposite effect of what's intended!

Total scam post @ jackY
I noticed it too
« Last post by sai07 on Today at 01:18:39 AM »
Total scam post @ jackY
I noticed it too
Addicted to Psychics / Re: OMG
« Last post by jackY on Today at 12:00:11 AM »
Wow.... you've made this same post on 3 different threads..... Hi, Gigi or someone in Gigi's family.....

I read with Gigis tarot on YouTube. She does one free question and you can donate for questions. I asked her if I was getting the job I had interviewed for and she said yes. I got the job today.! I asked about my ex she gave me a future time! She's awesome!!
« Last post by jackY on May 21, 2024, 11:56:37 PM »
Wow.... you've made this same post on 3 different threads.....

I read with Gigis tarot on YouTube. She does one free question and you can donate for questions. I asked her if I was getting the job I had interviewed for and she said yes. I got the job today.! I asked about my ex she gave me a future time! She's awesome!!!!!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10