Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Bitwine / Re: Multiple Reviews By Same Person A Red Flag??
« Last post by Jmoore666 on Today at 09:03:11 PM »
Oh man, I haven't noticed that on the negative reviews. Super interesting! Thanks so much for the replies, y'all. Both very good points.
« Last post by piccolapixie on Today at 05:40:55 AM »
Hi!!

Been lurking for a long time, but finally got authorized by the admin! Firstly, I want to say thank you to everybody for your reviews, they are so very helpful.

Like many of us, I have been on a run of readings for about a year. Same old story on a very confusing love situation. Anyhoo, I read a lot of the reviews on the sites when looking for a new reader, or validation on a reader I have used. I have noticed a lot of readers ger multiple glowing reviews from the same person or persons. Is that a red flag to y'all? Are there fake folks out there propping up reviews for different readers with a lot of overly positive reviews, you think? Lord knows I have been to the same reader a few times, and I often leave reviews, so I don't want to be too cynical. What do y'all think?

Thanks again errybody!

Hey there, unfortunately a lot of people need the psychic hit and call on a daily basis.  What gets me is on platforms like bitwine, if you do a general check, the negatives are always the same people, coopmeek, chastitylynne, seunbello.... lol... makes you wonder if they are competition trying to drag readers' names in the mud.
Addicted to Psychics / Re: I want to quit
« Last post by Mina on Today at 12:25:41 AM »
@Mina. Not sure if you have noticed but this forum is called "The Psychic Reviews". Maybe you would need to join another forum for people trying to quit psychics or whatever and stop writing these novels. It just gives people a headache.

Thanks for being fan

Not sure if your noticed but this is the psychic addiction section

Plus
You deleted a bunch of YOUR reviews and I was more then sympathetic towards cause, and I apologize if we got off on the wrong foot

Sorry you’re jelly? Or feel that way
I honestly don’t care if you want to put me down

But I do care that ppl struggle and there is an issue with psychic addiction that has been growing - whether it’s spiritual or impulsive like compulsive spending

I just want that voice heard and help ppl get some kind of normal that doesn’t ruin themselves

Hope you get help
Again thanks for being a fan!
« Last post by jackY on May 07, 2024, 11:44:14 PM »
Hi,
I see it as a red flag for that person leaving all that feedback. NO ONE is accurate ALL the time. When I see that kind of feedback for months on end from the same person, I assume they're addicted and actually need counseling-not a psychic. Or, the "reader" simply knows how to talk to certain types of people and knows exactly what to say to keep them coming back.
PsychicSource.com / Re: Bonnie
« Last post by Stone88 on May 07, 2024, 07:25:05 PM »
Yeh I know what you mean. She's had a couple of hits but most readings now I feel are guess work and predictions never happen. I stopped reading with her too
Bitwine / Multiple Reviews By Same Person A Red Flag??
« Last post by Jmoore666 on May 07, 2024, 07:11:26 PM »
Hi!!

Been lurking for a long time, but finally got authorized by the admin! Firstly, I want to say thank you to everybody for your reviews, they are so very helpful.

Like many of us, I have been on a run of readings for about a year. Same old story on a very confusing love situation. Anyhoo, I read a lot of the reviews on the sites when looking for a new reader, or validation on a reader I have used. I have noticed a lot of readers ger multiple glowing reviews from the same person or persons. Is that a red flag to y'all? Are there fake folks out there propping up reviews for different readers with a lot of overly positive reviews, you think? Lord knows I have been to the same reader a few times, and I often leave reviews, so I don't want to be too cynical. What do y'all think?

Thanks again errybody!
« Last post by sai07 on May 07, 2024, 03:39:13 PM »
@allisgood. You're sad, please say more. Say EVERYTHING you want to say. You poor poor thing. C'mon. Spill your guts, honey. We are listening.

Oh and p.s. no one has time for your BS. This is as you say, The Psychic Reviews, and your psycho babble is irrelevant but seeing as you're so painfully in need in spewing negativity, go right ahead. Please. Be my guest.
« Last post by allisgood on May 07, 2024, 02:18:47 PM »
Thank you so much Mina and Candy - and to the rest of the ladies on here, this is helpful, thank you for your support.

Btw, reported the last comment b/c it was unsupportive and I don't need it on my thread. This is a support thread and any negativity is unwelcome.

LOL!!!! a bit dictatorial, right? If you don't like a comment you report???? Sorry lady, you are a bit nuts. This is not a support forum. This is called "The Psychics Reviews". Maybe you cannot read. And this stupid thread is not about psychic reviews. Maybe you need to join an addiction forum.
Anyway, no one will do anything about the post because this forum is like a jungle. There is no Admin LOL
« Last post by sai07 on May 07, 2024, 02:04:51 PM »
Thank you so much Mina and Candy - and to the rest of the ladies on here, this is helpful, thank you for your support.

Btw, reported the last comment b/c it was unsupportive and I don't need it on my thread. This is a support thread and any negativity is unwelcome.
« Last post by allisgood on May 07, 2024, 12:21:22 PM »
@Mina. Not sure if you have noticed but this forum is called "The Psychic Reviews". Maybe you would need to join another forum for people trying to quit psychics or whatever and stop writing these novels. It just gives people a headache.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10