Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
The Vent / Re: I sometimes feel envious…
« Last post by shannynlin on Today at 08:05:14 PM »
I agree. I read with all the top readers multiple times, and not one thing in my love life has come to fruition. I'm a little concerned because I moved into a business venture based on readings. Considering that nothing else has gone according to the readings, I'm praying that I did not make a huge mistake.

Oof, I've been there too; business ventures based on readings.

I hope it goes well for you, though I completely understand the anxiety lol.

From a more positive standpoint, sometimes we're supposed to make mistakes! And sometimes they turn out not to be mistakes at all :)
Keen.com / Re: MsLisaM and Lisa Dianne
« Last post by dragonflyer on Today at 08:01:11 PM »
I agree with you guys' assessment on both readers. I read with each for about 2-3 times.
The 1st and 2nd readings with Lisa Dianne was 1 year apart. I did feel she was less dedicated the 2nd time, maybe she was just tired, but very nice lady.
My first reading with MsLisam was early this year. Very nice reading. But she would blend some of her life coaching advices into her answers to my questions, which I was not really fond of. I would prefer her just focusing on giving me direct answers. Plus her suggestions sometimes would redirect my attention, and I lost track of what I was trying to ask. But again, she has some very good insights. And I could feel her confidence in her delivery.
In general, I don't read much, as I get busier and busier with work and life. Good and bad experiences when I look back.

Yep! As you've pointed out, there are two parts to manifesting love/relationships (initial attraction + keeping what you got). Agnes Vivarelli is a coach who discusses that in depth and she has a lot of youtube videos on it.

Realistically, there's a difference between manifesting commitment from someone versus trying to manipulate someone who explicitly does not want a commitment. Manifesting can't dictate how someone else thinks or behaves, but it can bring you something from just outside the realm of possibility. So it depends on your specific situation!

A loooong time ago I used a more magical approach to force a situation... needless to say I didn't know what I was doing, I just wanted something "quick" and there were repercussions. The person came back wanting to commit, but they became obsessive and would not stop stalking me. It was bizarre. I won't be doing that again  ;D
The Vent / Re: Please realize when this is happening to you.
« Last post by shannynlin on Today at 07:39:03 PM »
LOL! Yes to cats!!! ;D
Addicted to Psychics / Re: I gave in
« Last post by Chocolate on Today at 06:48:46 PM »
Yeah, best to go with your gut about things.

I’ve got better at having less readings and having them less frequently. Really wanted one today but can’t afford it and won’t dip into my savings. I try and use special offers for readings and listen back to recordings.

I haven’t been on here for a while. Hope everyone is OK  😊
The Vent / Re: Please realize when this is happening to you.
« Last post by Onyx on Today at 05:17:44 PM »
Yep, so many attract narcissists. Like me. But I'm setting boundaries and they don't like it. Now the gaslighting and playing victim begins. I'm finally not buying it. I'm 64 and a slow learner. Plus I'm done with men. Just give me cats.    ;)
The Vent / Re: For anyone who has readings about a POI...
« Last post by Onyx on Today at 05:06:16 PM »
I hear the first 3 the most.
The Vent / Re: For anyone who has readings about a POI...
« Last post by sai07 on Today at 03:45:05 PM »
Ooof hits heavy - have received ALL of these lines from readers.
The one that hurts the most is #4. No one that truly cares about you or loves you does this.

I LOVE this story! I keep seeing tiktok videos of people say, "They always come back!" I also kind of love that by the time this person did, you were over it. HAHA!

Right! I made the decision to not go back into things with him and he kept trying every so often so I'm not sure why people think the few who say "no" are always right. I originally believed that from the reading the boards and the "yes" Psychics were right. I don't remember the list because it was 2 years ago but the majority were right.

For me, those lines are:
1. He cares about you, but confused
2. He is busy with work and this is on his backburner
3. You will hear from him in 2-3 weeks, or 1-2 months
4. He flirts with girls online/on social media. It's just for an ego boost. (I don't think every man flirts online and needs the ego boost) Nothing serious. Nothing comes out of it.
5. He is careful with the commitment

For career related questions, whenever they say "you will get 2 offers", I know the reader is a FAKE! It's like when the reader says "you will have someone new" "you will have to choose between 2 guys"....Yes, it can be true. But 90% of time, it's false.
Have you manifested an SP or manifested commitment from SP?
I have trouble with the latter with manifestation.
Omg I forgot I wrote this post, haha! I know a few of the coaches you mentioned! Agnes is so pleasant, knowledgeable, and calming. Amy is really, really great at explaining things. I also tried the Lanie Stevens tapes a few years ago and they increased synchronicity briefly but I felt it was more a superficial tactic so it didn't stick, unfortunately.

Trusting in God sounds like it's working for you. If it brings you peace and freedom, that's the most important thing! :)

One of the best pieces of advice I have for anybody reading this is to perform the rituals/techniques/spells and then pretend like you never did. Like if you do a magic spell to ace a test, don't just do the magic spell and pray to ace the test. Pretend you never did the magic spell and do it the hard way - study! The universe will work best that way (in my experience). There's a quote that says magic brings you things just outside of reach, making the improbable more possible.

I briefly talk about NME (new manifestation energy) and it's usually not a hindrance unless it leads to anxiety, waiting, obsession, etc. But yes the obsession can be a huge challenge. I don't like whispering or 369 or two cups as those are gimmicks made popular by social media and I tend to stay away from trends, but others may find that they work!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
anything