Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Keen.com / Re: KEEN Funny Reviews
« Last post by HornetKick on June 19, 2024, 11:20:15 PM »
This guy: Ron Knows what he is thinking on Keen.
His profile picture is of his muscle and I couldn't understand what the purpose of that was and how it helps anyone. Just effing odd.

https://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/ron-knows-what-he-is-thinking/11330933

He's probably a narcissist. They often put their photos where they shouldn't. I knew one that attached his headshot to his resume, and he wasn't in a field where that would expected, helpful or even appropriate. And he wasn't good looking either.
Probably and he changed from the muscle image and uses a stock photo from online: https://tineye.com/search/c85803f1e303b4739b7c10cc9cea834e813addc3?sort=score&order=desc&page=1

I reversed searched for it.
The Vent / I'm letting go
« Last post by TulipsAndSunflowers on June 19, 2024, 10:10:01 PM »
I'm in the process of letting go of my main POI. I very much love this person and most of the psychics I spoke to were so convincing in telling me how much of a strong connection we have - and how much potential there is for it to grow. This was the very first time EVER psychics told me that. In the past, they saw everyone else as being temporary ... I believed them (in fact, I am sure I felt it too and that the connection we have is indeed genuine...) and was excited about the idea of having found my 'true love'. But now, we haven't been in contact in almost 4 weeks, and I have been trying to move on ...Whilst we never officially ended things, I love myself enough to know that waiting for him is unhealthy for my soul. I deleted his number, removed our photo from my cork board and put it in a box, and have been trying to focus on what is in front of me right now instead..
I have also been in some form of a 'hermit mode' for about three weeks now, doing lots of meditating, self-reflection, reading- eating and sleeping lol. Anyway... I wanted to share this video with you guys, I highly recommend it to those of you who cannot let go..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yah-abKb96g&t=608s
I have also read the book called : The Power of Now - and highly recommend you read it too - or at least the chapter: Enlightened Relationships , starting on page 120. If you message me, I will share pics of the pages if you like. It's been helping me get through the emotional pain. :)
Hopefully it'll help someone as much as it has helped me. I've also not had a reading since I read/watched this! Bought a huge box of strawberries and cherries instead of getting a reading today lol. Money well spent - unlike the ££ I have wasted on psychics since April.  ;)
If anyone is struggling with over binging on psychics and wants some support, feel free to reach out!  :-*
Addicted to Psychics / Re: I want to quit
« Last post by dragonflyer on June 19, 2024, 09:34:46 PM »
I hear you. Most of the predictions are just guess work. They just keep feeding you the hope so you don't hate them and might keep coming back. But I would have to say, there are times that they just don't want to make you more upset by delivering the bad news when you were anxious and depressed already. Instead they give you an antidote to release the anxiety temporally. Eventually, we need take control of our own lives.
There was one psychic I have been talking to and trusted for a long time, until one day I realized she kept feeding me the fairytale. I tested her with a guy who was creepy and had been spying on me on social media. She told me there was a long term potential with this person. At that moment I realized every time I asked about someone, she would tell me it was a beautiful connection and it was divine love at the beginning. As time goes by, if things didn't turn out the way she predicted or show positive improvements, she would tell me the guy had moved on. Actually that was when my POI started coming back. You don't know for how many times I wanted to write angry reviews to confront her. But I stopped myself. I chose not to jeopardize her business and let karma find its own way. I would love to believe she didn't have evil intention to hurt me, as she did provide some good advices along the way.
Now looking back, I understand why I needed those readings when I was down and I understand myself better. I appreciate myself for not losing hope for myself or life, and still trying to pull myself up from the ground during those difficult moments. And I know how to use readings better and, of course, less.
Good luck to you. Sometimes pain is the best and fastest way to encourage us to make a change!

Hi guys - today I held back from a reading bc I was feeling very low and depressed. Honestly, the good thing is I don’t trust anyone anymore. I know I need to create my own path. I went through the steps in my head - I was miserable - they’d probably tell me everything would be ok and that I’d marry my terrible POI who I am starting to despise/ slowly forget. They’d tell me I’d get a job tomorrow. I don’t want to pay to hear the fairytale. In fact, if anything, I really want to call one or two of them and call them out on the flip-flopping and show them that every single prediction to date hasn’t happened so what on earth are they predicting future garbage for. Sorry, I’m just frustrated and upset and mad. I don’t know how people can lead you on like that, make money off of you and are able to sleep at night - pure delusion.
Keen.com / Re: KEEN Funny Reviews
« Last post by TulipsAndSunflowers on June 19, 2024, 09:33:01 PM »
Stefania Moon reviews:

1 star reviews:
 User24184638
05/04/2024 - CHAT
Very judgemental argued with me the whole timw said i wasnt good enough to be a witch just terrible i want my money back

User63186760
04/20/2024 - CHAT
She was smart and rude don’t recommend

LTL - 5 stars
01/04/2024 - CHAT
I love chatting her I spend mad bread with her but when she says she'll give me minutes I only get like 2 I'll be canceling my account soon but she's an awesome reader but do t sent many mins mine you I've been chatting her since 2015 readings is real mins is not

Hyogor Reviews:

User42339061
12/23/2023 - CHAT
This guy is insane. He kept telling me i need to adopt a kid when i asked him about my poi. He never answered the questions he just kept talking about adoption. This was a weird conversation.

User82983105
10/12/2023 - CHAT
Huge language barrier. i was left so confused on what he was saying. he said that me and my SO are supposed to be together and step parents for a child that isn't mine or his ( how can we be step parents to a kid that isn't ours or adopted by one of us) and that we'd somehow parent an orphan out of the blue when neither of us plan to adopt or have kids with each other. he kept repeating this. and some messages I literally couldn't understand even if I tried. if someone is going to be paid by the minute for information or a reading they should be better versed in the English language. I'd like my $ back. unfair I paid more just to try and understand what he saying. don't recommend

Addicted to Psychics / Re: I want to quit
« Last post by sai07 on June 19, 2024, 08:03:35 PM »
Hi guys - today I held back from a reading bc I was feeling very low and depressed. Honestly, the good thing is I don’t trust anyone anymore. I know I need to create my own path. I went through the steps in my head - I was miserable - they’d probably tell me everything would be ok and that I’d marry my terrible POI who I am starting to despise/ slowly forget. They’d tell me I’d get a job tomorrow. I don’t want to pay to hear the fairytale. In fact, if anything, I really want to call one or two of them and call them out on the flip-flopping and show them that every single prediction to date hasn’t happened so what on earth are they predicting future garbage for. Sorry, I’m just frustrated and upset and mad. I don’t know how people can lead you on like that, make money off of you and are able to sleep at night - pure delusion.
CaliforniaPsychics.com / Re: Various CP Reader Feedback
« Last post by Natashanyc on June 19, 2024, 06:25:31 PM »
I remember trying her and she got a buzz back in the day bc my review here. I think I called her twice. The first time she actually read me and knew great info she couldn’t have guessed… after that she went down hill and gave a cold read filled with stock lines she told everyone else in her thread here. I wouldn’t run to go read with her honestly.
The Vent / Re: Maybe some helpful manifestation
« Last post by sai07 on June 19, 2024, 02:40:15 PM »
I don't think I have ever learned to love myself. But I realize I need to start b/c it has been the basis of a lot of....mistakes / missed opportunities.
The wound part s what resonated with me.

I'm still not sure about manifestation. It hasn't been something that has worked for me. I feel God has listened to me and provided me with things. And when He wants to take it away or make room for something else, he does.
« Last post by Aaron0326 on June 19, 2024, 01:53:07 PM »
None of the psychics prediction ever happened for me on that website only one real and true psychic on there everything she has told me happened i remember everyone on cp was telling me my daughters father will never come back she was the only one told me she said I promise you he is coming back she said in three months which he did, all the others are trash every single one. Psychic source psychics are more real. Bridgette from psychic source is very powerful she always call out names everything she says will happen always happens every single thing she beats anyone from CP any day except for that one lady I talk to all the time.

Read with bridgette on PS a few times way back and she was wrong on everything. Imo CP has a few authentic readers.
« Last post by Panchitakitty on June 19, 2024, 01:06:15 PM »
None of the psychics prediction ever happened for me on that website only one real and true psychic on there everything she has told me happened i remember everyone on cp was telling me my daughters father will never come back she was the only one told me she said I promise you he is coming back she said in three months which he did, all the others are trash every single one. Psychic source psychics are more real. Bridgette from psychic source is very powerful she always call out names everything she says will happen always happens every single thing she beats anyone from CP any day except for that one lady I talk to all the time.
« Last post by Amp362 on June 19, 2024, 12:58:06 AM »
It's always a hit or miss on new/somewhat new readers.. I had one who literally was caught cold reading and looked me up online and she feels bad for it sooo she tries to befriend me by sending notes. I confronted her of course and she neither deny or admitted that she looked me up but rather brushed off my allegations.

Mliva34 which psychic did this?! That’s crazy!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10