Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
The Vent / Re: Good astrologer recs?
« Last post by jackY on May 30, 2024, 11:52:27 PM »
http://www.lesliehale-astrology.com/

She reads on keen. Cheaper to go thru her site. She is VERY into all astrological aspects of our lives. Frankly, it's not my thing, but she's very good with it.
The Vent / Re: Good astrologer recs?
« Last post by shannynlin on May 30, 2024, 11:00:35 PM »
Many years ago I saw this astrologer named Jamie in person:

pandoraastrology.com

If I'm remembering correctly, I THINK I paid $250-300? Don't quote me on that. It was an hour reading and I got to keep the tapes.

She was so, so pleasant and kind. Great reviews. I'd go back.
The Vent / Re: I sometimes feel envious…
« Last post by sai07 on May 30, 2024, 10:06:13 PM »
Thanks Mayra!

I'm trying to end the psychic binge. I had deactivated my Keen account and re-opened it b/c I have not heard from my POI in 4-5 days. But after one reading I have deactivated it again. I have to just trust and let the process happen.

I'm happy for those people for whom readings do come true, it's nice to see things happen for people - I would not want to take away from their happiness. It just sometimes feel like my energy and what I want has a block on it. Liked I must be cursed or something. That said, I should probably be more positive and do what I can within my realm. Easier said than done, especially on quiet days where I have too much thinking time...but I'll try.

Thanks for listening/reading :)

This is the key here, trust the process and let go. I believe many of the readings people have don't come to fruition because they obssess and don't let things happy. That energy makes you stagnent. We also play a role in predictions working out.

I agree. I’m not a big manifestation person but I do like the concept of if you’re living you’re best life and putting positive vibes and vibrations out, you’re going to attract some good and some of the things you want. I’ve been on my way out of psychic readings - it’s been a process - I have some long-term predictions that I would like to see pan out. I’m just trusting that God/ the Universe has something good in store for me.
The Vent / Re: I sometimes feel envious…
« Last post by aquagirl on May 30, 2024, 08:15:06 PM »
Thanks Mayra!

I'm trying to end the psychic binge. I had deactivated my Keen account and re-opened it b/c I have not heard from my POI in 4-5 days. But after one reading I have deactivated it again. I have to just trust and let the process happen.

I'm happy for those people for whom readings do come true, it's nice to see things happen for people - I would not want to take away from their happiness. It just sometimes feel like my energy and what I want has a block on it. Liked I must be cursed or something. That said, I should probably be more positive and do what I can within my realm. Easier said than done, especially on quiet days where I have too much thinking time...but I'll try.

Thanks for listening/reading :)

This is the key here, trust the process and let go. I believe many of the readings people have don't come to fruition because they obssess and don't let things happy. That energy makes you stagnent. We also play a role in predictions working out.
The Vent / Re: Reading a fake person
« Last post by aquagirl on May 30, 2024, 08:12:12 PM »
There is a certain psychic on a certain site I wanted to test. This psychic had predicted something and was smug/judgmental about it. So, I made up some details about a guy who doesn’t exist. I wanted to see if they could tell I was faking. But this psychic read as if this person was real - told me that I would reconnect with them soon. It’s interesting they couldn’t pick up that this person wasn’t real.

This is just absolutely crazy.  The energy you put out is what comes back to you. This includes readings, so if you put out lies the universal assumes you want lies in return and will give you what you asked for.  If a psychic doesn't work for you move on. no need to ruin someones reputation based on childish games. Each reader has different strengths and abilities, they are in the energy field of trusting what you say is truthful and read based on that faith.  Just like serial readers, if you keep asking the same question 10 times in a few days, the universe assumes this is what you want to hear. Some beliefs also feel that if you don't come with an honest spirit and are disrespectful then ancestors , guides, etc reciprocate the same energy and can effect other readings.

You really don't seem to understand how psychic abilities work. Look spirit knows you're being foolish so they'll indulge with your foolishness back. 

Some psychics are fake, yes. we all know this. Sometimes they get it wrong, either they misunderstood the message they were given, youre not meant to know the answer, so you're given the information you need. (especially if it's part of your life lesson).  And then you waste your money, potenially ruin someones reputation, and then piss off spirit and your other readings may bring the same energy back for being so disrespectful.
« Last post by jackY on May 30, 2024, 07:41:05 PM »
Totally agree.

This is.... ridiculous. Lying to readers to test them creates a lose-lose situation. If you do this to a reader who works through a platform, they are not in a position where they can tell a client that they are lying ("customer is always right"). They have to worry about getting in trouble with the company, and also with getting negative ratings. You basically just trap them up against a wall. If they call you out on lying to them, they will get in trouble in some form. If they move forward and play-along with what you provide to them (which really, they have to do), they then get called fake, and bad ratings for not telling the person they were lying to them. So, you basically just waste money, damage someone, and prove nothing.
« Last post by applecheeks on May 30, 2024, 07:35:07 PM »

This is.... ridiculous. Lying to readers to test them creates a lose-lose situation. If you do this to a reader who works through a platform, they are not in a position where they can tell a client that they are lying ("customer is always right"). They have to worry about getting in trouble with the company, and also with getting negative ratings. You basically just trap them up against a wall. If they call you out on lying to them, they will get in trouble in some form. If they move forward and play-along with what you provide to them (which really, they have to do), they then get called fake, and bad ratings for not telling the person they were lying to them. So, you basically just waste money, damage someone, and prove nothing.
Keen.com / Clairvoyant Chloe
« Last post by PsyGurl on May 30, 2024, 06:05:44 PM »
Anyone read with Clairvoyant Chloe?
Keen.com / Re: David7
« Last post by sai07 on May 30, 2024, 05:49:32 PM »
He worked for one POI in terms of contact predictions (like 7 times out of 10) but did not have the foresight to tell me it was not going to work out b/c the POI would always just see me as nothing more than a hookup. This was over two years. I just felt like I was strung along. Eventually I walked away from this POI.

For POI#2 - he was completely off on timing and actions. To the point where when I sent POI #2 a message, David chided me for it...so I have stopped reading with him.

Overall, not the reader for me.
Keen.com / Psychic Syd
« Last post by HappyBerry on May 30, 2024, 05:04:20 PM »
Hello

Did anyone had the chance to chat with Psychic Syd? She was new to Keen but she deleted her profile after a few weeks or so. I haven't been able to find her anywhere else! She really resonated with me, so it was a loss.

Hopefully someone knows if she has a website or something. Thanks!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
anything