Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
PsychicSource.com / Re: AnnaLeigh
« Last post by Mina on April 01, 2024, 12:36:49 AM »
Agree

I must admit I tried her under the “raving” reviews here. It was over 10 yrs since I closed my account and I was able to get a promotion … she said to me “wow you know a good psychic deal when you know one”. Mind you I had some sobriety under me and I was taken aback with what she meant and she said “well you had a lot of readings”
I asked my question and she answered then also hung up on me in under 3 min (with predictions I do not think are true but were haunting).

I re-closed psychic source!

I do not know why so many ppl rave about Psychic Source. I hate that I gave in and went against what I promised myself for lent to be away from readings- but at least I know keeping away from psychic source has been the best thing!

Never again will I go back to PS

And I would be wary of ppl who promote this advisor
PsychicSource.com / AnnaLeigh
« Last post by HazelYella on March 31, 2024, 10:21:58 PM »
Spoke with her today…third time within the past year. Last year, she stated that my POI is on love with me, and he’s only dating the other woman for business/financial opportunity. Today, she blurted out (coldly) that my POI is back dating the other woman, in addition to another woman, and that he and I “will never be coupled, and all I’ll get is a roll in the hay”. Then, she hung up right at the 3-minute mark so that I could not leave a review. She’s a nasty woman!
Keen.com / Re: Mysticalcraft Arianna
« Last post by HazelYella on March 31, 2024, 04:21:51 PM »
Has anyone read with her lately? I’ve read with her a few times over the past six months. She’s been wrong a couple times, and her readings are inconsistent. Big time flip-flipper. I won’t contact her again.

I read with her sometime back for a few times. nothing seemed accurate, not even the current. didn't go back to her.

Sounds right, unfortunately. Not sure where all the hype comes from with her.
Keen.com / Re: Mysticalcraft Arianna
« Last post by SabReeves on March 31, 2024, 03:56:46 PM »
Has anyone read with her lately? I’ve read with her a few times over the past six months. She’s been wrong a couple times, and her readings are inconsistent. Big time flip-flipper. I won’t contact her again.

I read with her sometime back for a few times. nothing seemed accurate, not even the current. didn't go back to her.
Storefront Psychics & Online Services / Re: Yona Farrell
« Last post by user5942 on March 31, 2024, 03:52:16 PM »
I agree!

Just need to live your life regardless of what a reader says
Keen.com / Mysticalcraft Arianna
« Last post by HazelYella on March 31, 2024, 03:13:24 PM »
« Last post by bonba on March 31, 2024, 04:50:24 AM »
Sorry she didn't work for you...

I've had predictions happen years later

possible but diesnt mean she is always right or every single prediction she makes come to pass
Bitwine / Re: Lovely Safire - Anyone read with her ?
« Last post by Mayra92 on March 30, 2024, 06:52:59 PM »
Hi, ,dont know if we're talking about the same Doreen, but for me it was pure copy and paste and bull*** She said my poi was actively thinking about me ( I did not talk to him for like 6 years or more) , all the rest was fairytale and did not happen. Her name is MrsD I think. Glad to see that Saphire gave us two completely different readings. At least its not copy and paste :)
« Last post by user5942 on March 30, 2024, 04:19:56 PM »
Sorry she didn't work for you...

I've had predictions happen years later
Bitwine / Re: Lovely Safire - Anyone read with her ?
« Last post by bemily on March 30, 2024, 04:03:58 PM »
Thanks, Mayra!! Glad your guy got in touch and it sounds like things are working okay :)

I read with Doreen on Bitwine also and she said the same thing except that he's leaning no on a friendship because of the feelings issues. So we'll see who was right!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
anything