Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Storefront Psychics & Online Services / Re: bitwine: Erick D
« Last post by Mayra92 on April 14, 2024, 03:27:45 AM »
Hi, I did three readings with him in a year or so.

He was mostly positive and optimistic let's say, without sugar coating.

His predictions came true for me about a contact prediction and overall about things happening in my poi's life.

He is not really really precise but was right about energies. When I wanted to contact my POI, he told me to wait as he thought the timing was not good and he was right, as my poi confirmed he was sruggling with few things and not in the mood during that period. He is not too expensive, so i do a reading with him once in a while, but I prefer other readers who are more "specific" or detailed :)
« Last post by Mina on April 14, 2024, 12:04:59 AM »
Any update on him?

I feel like he gave me an overly positive reading … and things I couldn’t confirm, but they really seemed generic.

His constant picture changes make it feel like he is not to be trusted. I did enjoy it though when he was nun, so to me at least he has a sense of humor… but for the wrong reasons

I’m sorry guys but my sense is he can predatory upon ppl like us
His predictions didn’t exactly pass
Keen.com / Re: Layfadara
« Last post by dragonflyer on April 13, 2024, 10:43:49 PM »
Anyone tried this reader recently? Wanted to give her a try
« Last post by Ivy on April 13, 2024, 10:18:20 PM »
Any update on him?
Addicted to Psychics / Re: I want to quit
« Last post by Sincity2 on April 13, 2024, 09:52:32 AM »
I was addicted like there is no tomorrow back in 2015 when I was hooked on who I thought was my twin flame.  Ended up being all BS and only a TINY handful of readers -- and I went through a LOT -- were honest enough to tell me I was wasting my time and to move on immediately as he was a pig with other women etc.  I wish I had listened to that 2% of readers

Same here. Was a nightmare looking back. I try not to be too hard on myself about it.

Hi Sincity2, how long were you addicted and how did you break the addiction? I have reduced the number of readings but still feel the itch. My readings are also about ONE guy. Literally nothing else. I have given up about asking about career etc. b/c no one has been right.

Also I deleted my keen account (again) as a general update. A part of me has to accept that life will happen and I have to take the good and bad and regulate my emotions.

Hey there. I was addicted for over four years. Spend nauseating amounts of money. I totally stopped over a year ago after realizing how wrong they were about a few different guys and situations. I wish I cd get that money back.
Bitwine / Re: Autumn Rivers got it right!
« Last post by Mayra92 on April 13, 2024, 09:48:05 AM »
Thanks you Sax :)
« Last post by saxenaniks on April 13, 2024, 06:11:46 AM »
hi guys, you can email Autumn Rivers at - merumunyokoeshna@gmail.com
« Last post by piccolapixie on April 13, 2024, 05:41:07 AM »
Eick D I read with but it was on privateoracle.com
Keen.com / Re: Anyone good with time frames?
« Last post by sai07 on April 12, 2024, 11:04:05 PM »
Nope sorry. I’ve had Tarot by Diosa get some stuff right but nearly all readers are not good with time frames.
Keen.com / Re: HeeraTheIntuitive
« Last post by Chitowngirl on April 12, 2024, 10:39:28 PM »
I just tried her, had never heard of her. She was so wrong for me. I asked about a man, she said he can’t get enough of me but I haven’t been with him for almost 2 years. As I gave her more information her story started to change. I called her out on it and she tried doubling down. I would not trust her, she didn’t know what she was talking about. Hopefully she didn’t give you a fairytale story.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
anything