Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

You know I realized I slowly created this unconscious belief: I can’t trust myself with money

…Because of this addictive impulse.
I’ve done enough “inner child” work to break down certain phrases and ask where is this voice/belief/saying coming from? And see okay there’s my mother or father voice, and to an extent some of it is true and plays out unconsciously. And some NLP has helped but it’s not the everything … I dunno

I just want to say don’t let this become your unconscious mantra.
Be careful try the phrase “for now” is helpful
“For now, it feels like I can’t trust myself with money”
“For now, it feels unmanageable “
“For now, it feels hopeless”

But it’s not forever, it doesn’t mean you can’t change.

And to look at this as a form self preservation, a form self love, a form self boundaries. To also remember where you are good with money …

To an extent there is some helpful advice with the new age and manifestation stuff: like paying yourself first, or looking into what our parents said about money when growing up, or I affirming “I trust myself with money”

Now applying it is another

But yeah in the lows… I see how that phrase “I can’t trust myself with money” slowly sunk into my esteem and definition of worth
PsychicSource.com / Re: Bonnie
« Last post by Chitowngirl on Today at 03:59:15 PM »
Bonnie can be really good but sometimes she is off. She seemed right about feelings and what would or wouldn't occur with me and my POI but then she didn't pick up that he got back with an ex and that was a pretty big miss. Still, I tend to read with her once or twice a year. She seems to pick up general feelings really well, maybe not so much the specific details
Storefront Psychics & Online Services / Re: Yona Farrell
« Last post by PJpilar on Today at 03:17:54 PM »
I have prediction results from my January 2024 update:

Yona got two hits. Both in love and relationships. Happened when she said they would, the way she said they would!

What was the prediction?
Keen.com / Re: Psychic Medium Gab
« Last post by piccolapixie on Today at 11:55:26 AM »
wow I just checked.. she had 29,285 readings and 8900 feedbacks but NO reviews? Is this normal?
Keen.com / DivineHelp (Keen)
« Last post by piccolapixie on Today at 11:53:50 AM »
aghhh what a rip off, I tried calling her as her reviews were amazing, and she waited a bit and then told me she had no answers for me and could not connect :-[. I got charged $13 for nothing.  I was not able to leave a review either as it had to be a minimum of 4 minutes.  I have written to KEEN asking for a credit on my account but i doubt it will be given to me.  Stupid site.
Keen.com / Psychic Medium Gab
« Last post by midwest60 on Today at 03:28:28 AM »
She's back on Keen! 

I used to enjoy speaking with Gab, and she recently returned to Keen. I had a short reading with her and she read my work situation correctly.  I am down to getting readings less frequently, and am glad she is someone I can call that I trust when I have the urge to do so. Anyway, I always felt she was an ethical reader.
Storefront Psychics & Online Services / Re: Yona Farrell
« Last post by Apalm831 on Today at 03:13:21 AM »
I got my ‘mini’ tower that didn’t quite make sense at the time but when it happened it all went down exactly as she said it would. She said I would be accepting and passive about it…eh…I sort of had something to say about it though so I’m not sure if that changes what is supposed to happen next. She doesn’t believe free will changes outcomes, but I still do. Waiting for the next bit.
Your post helps me! I think this next paycheck I will go cash basis until I can trust myself. Just pay bills first through my account then get all cash out, put in envelopes and lock cards
PsychicSource.com / Re: Bonnie
« Last post by mystic_sparks81 on Today at 01:24:18 AM »
I decided to try Bonnie. For me she was bang on about my POI. She contradicted herself at the end regarding timing.

His name is Marc. She told me... Marc comes through as sometimes being very connected to you and you both wanting the same thing. Then there are times when he seems to be more focused on himself and there is some upset.  That is 100% true. We see each other sometimes but getting him to hang out is hard to do, I feel like he's wishy washy. My feelings have been hurt.

This does have some of the qualities of a soulmate relationship. They tend to be difficult relationships. I agree with this.

At this time, what's holding him back is that he isn't wanting to be in a relationship. He did tell me that last year.

About when it will get closer ... I'm not getting a strong sense of the time. It will be impulsive on his part ... won't be in the next couple of months, but will be before 6 months. And possibly sooner.   About being ready ... I am not getting an answer to that, which only means that it won't be within a year.

I will try her again at the end of the year and see what she says.
Storefront Psychics & Online Services / Re: Julie Mullen
« Last post by piccolapixie on Today at 12:41:34 AM »
she is untraceable!!! I wanted to get a reading from her too but refuse to use CP especially when advisors literally get 15% of their earnings!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
anything