Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Psychic Readings That Came True / Re: Yona's LOVE and RELATIONSHIP hits
« Last post by Apalm831 on Today at 07:12:12 AM »
Bump
Keen.com / Re: Credit card charge in error - no response from keen
« Last post by Mina on April 18, 2024, 10:56:48 PM »
I agree it looks like someone hacked your credit card

Also if you’re in good standing with your credit card they let you go over your limit seeing your such a good debt paying customer… I know because I’ve dones it during binges 😬
Addicted to Psychics / Re: I hope this helps someone.
« Last post by Mina on April 18, 2024, 10:53:38 PM »
I’m not a fan Judi

I know she worked for a few ppl but for me I think she is good cold reader. I also think we can all Channel and one can use inner conversations and get the same effect. There are threads of judi on here for ppl who agree with her readings, and those that don’t

I have seen Karen Jo on bitwine but she has private site https://healingtheworld.net/

I have not read with her
Keen.com / Re: LadyPersephone
« Last post by lala on April 18, 2024, 09:34:40 PM »
any updates on this reader?
« Last post by jackY on April 18, 2024, 03:12:11 PM »
What site is Karen Jo on or is she an independent?

Out of the thousands and thousands and thousands I’ve spent, I’ve never left a bad review because I was always terrified to.

I will still see psychics, but I’ve narrowed it down to Karen Jo and Judi.

Karen Jo’s reading was insane. She saw a locked steeeing wheel that had red around license to drive. I later find out my POI can’t drive at the moment. She saw an old cb radio for phone problems & turns out his phone is broken - for real not bullshit. Judi tells you what someone is truly feeling in their heart and their thoughts but that doesn’t mean they will act on it. It all helps me make better, informed decisions though.
Beginning of day 1 for me as of 2:15 pm today. If you’re in a binge or totally addicted like I am right now, feel free to join in counting your days “clean”. We can celebrate & support together. Then talk about the awesome stuff we got with the money we blew on psychics 😆
« Last post by artsygirlms on April 18, 2024, 02:38:23 AM »
Out of the thousands and thousands and thousands I’ve spent, I’ve never left a bad review because I was always terrified to.

I will still see psychics, but I’ve narrowed it down to Karen Jo and Judi.

Karen Jo’s reading was insane. She saw a locked steeeing wheel that had red around license to drive. I later find out my POI can’t drive at the moment. She saw an old cb radio for phone problems & turns out his phone is broken - for real not bullshit. Judi tells you what someone is truly feeling in their heart and their thoughts but that doesn’t mean they will act on it. It all helps me make better, informed decisions though.
Keen.com / Re: Credit card charge in error - no response from keen
« Last post by jackY on April 18, 2024, 01:23:19 AM »
someone hacked your credit card-close it down immediately
« Last post by PJpilar on April 18, 2024, 12:35:15 AM »
I noticed this was an issue when I left a bad review of a popular psychic on Etsy and random people from Etsy messaged me to confirm that the reader was terrible.

A lot of these people are fake but you cant leave a bad review since the reader will harass you to remove it
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10