Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
The Vent / Re: Reading a fake person
« Last post by jackY on Today at 07:41:05 PM »
Totally agree.

This is.... ridiculous. Lying to readers to test them creates a lose-lose situation. If you do this to a reader who works through a platform, they are not in a position where they can tell a client that they are lying ("customer is always right"). They have to worry about getting in trouble with the company, and also with getting negative ratings. You basically just trap them up against a wall. If they call you out on lying to them, they will get in trouble in some form. If they move forward and play-along with what you provide to them (which really, they have to do), they then get called fake, and bad ratings for not telling the person they were lying to them. So, you basically just waste money, damage someone, and prove nothing.
The Vent / Re: Reading a fake person
« Last post by applecheeks on Today at 07:35:07 PM »

This is.... ridiculous. Lying to readers to test them creates a lose-lose situation. If you do this to a reader who works through a platform, they are not in a position where they can tell a client that they are lying ("customer is always right"). They have to worry about getting in trouble with the company, and also with getting negative ratings. You basically just trap them up against a wall. If they call you out on lying to them, they will get in trouble in some form. If they move forward and play-along with what you provide to them (which really, they have to do), they then get called fake, and bad ratings for not telling the person they were lying to them. So, you basically just waste money, damage someone, and prove nothing.
Keen.com / Clairvoyant Chloe
« Last post by PsyGurl on Today at 06:05:44 PM »
Anyone read with Clairvoyant Chloe?
Keen.com / Re: David7
« Last post by sai07 on Today at 05:49:32 PM »
He worked for one POI in terms of contact predictions (like 7 times out of 10) but did not have the foresight to tell me it was not going to work out b/c the POI would always just see me as nothing more than a hookup. This was over two years. I just felt like I was strung along. Eventually I walked away from this POI.

For POI#2 - he was completely off on timing and actions. To the point where when I sent POI #2 a message, David chided me for it...so I have stopped reading with him.

Overall, not the reader for me.
Keen.com / Psychic Syd
« Last post by HappyBerry on Today at 05:04:20 PM »
Hello

Did anyone had the chance to chat with Psychic Syd? She was new to Keen but she deleted her profile after a few weeks or so. I haven't been able to find her anywhere else! She really resonated with me, so it was a loss.

Hopefully someone knows if she has a website or something. Thanks!

Keen.com / Leyla’s Channel
« Last post by sai07 on Today at 01:52:58 AM »
Hi all, have a keen credit that I may use later in the summer (currently detoxing from readings). Any experience with Leyla’s Channel? Only interested in if future outcomes/ predictions came to life.
Yes, I noticed you took down your pricing and now have made it "apply now" for a specific consult. I remember you. It's free until it's not. Nice game you're trying to get going. You're the anti-psychic teaching people how to manifest for themselves. I'm all for that, but your real deal is getting people to pay you hundreds for specific classes. You know your target audience-most are desperate. Nice try. Bye Bye.

Hi,
This is lovely content but it's only "free" for that 1st 30 minutes, then I fear I'm gonna get spammed daily with "for $15, this manifestation will change your life" etc.

Let's face it... we've all been there! ;D

If you're craving psychic readings, constantly seeking answers but NEVER finding someone you can rely on...

Maybe try manifesting instead?

Here's a free 35-minute workshop with two parts:

• Psychic Binge Rescue: Unveil the secrecy behind psychic readings and techniques fake scammers use to keep you hooked on predictions
  • Principles of Manifestation: Learn about how to speed up prediction outcomes + uncover root issues blocking manifestation

Honestly it's worth it to just register for the newsletter because there's a TON of info that isn't necessarily in the workshop itself.

Access here:

Psychic Binge Rescue + Principles of Manifestation
https://mastermind.alchemyxaura.com/psychic-binge-rescue-info-session

I hear you! The unsubscribe button is very prominent if the newsletter becomes irrelevant/unhelpful/spammy ;D
Hi,
This is lovely content but it's only "free" for that 1st 30 minutes, then I fear I'm gonna get spammed daily with "for $15, this manifestation will change your life" etc.

If you're craving psychic readings, constantly seeking answers but NEVER finding someone you can rely on...

• Psychic Binge Rescue: Unveil the secrecy behind psychic readings and techniques fake scammers use to keep you hooked on predictions
  • Principles of Manifestation: Learn about how to speed up prediction outcomes + uncover root issues blocking manifestation

Honestly it's worth it to just register for the newsletter because there's a TON of info that isn't necessarily in the workshop itself.

Access here:

I hear you! The unsubscribe button is very prominent if the newsletter becomes irrelevant/unhelpful/spammy ;D
The Vent / Re: Psychic Binge Rescue + Principles of Manifestation Workshop (Free)
« Last post by jackY on May 29, 2024, 09:27:41 PM »
Hi,

Access here:

Card Reading & Divination / Re: What is your favourite tarot cards
« Last post by shannynlin on May 29, 2024, 09:06:15 PM »
I use the Rider–Waite Tarot because they're closely tied with teachings of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn and the symbolism is significant to me. I only have one deck, and I love the quality for how beautiful it is (gold embossed BUT thick/waterproof at the same time, meaning I can abuse them during my energy clearings)

I am always tempted to look at the really pretty decks but those are just pretty, less functional for my purposes  ;D
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10