Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
CaliforniaPsychics.com / Re: May
« Last post by MikeNY on Today at 04:16:47 PM »
I had a reading with her. Predictions are set for this month. I will
Update.
CaliforniaPsychics.com / Ivan
« Last post by MikeNY on Today at 04:14:53 PM »
He knew about the situation well. He gave me a time line. I will update. But he did nail
A lot.
CaliforniaPsychics.com / New Reader Dexter.
« Last post by MikeNY on Today at 04:13:42 PM »
So, Dexter is a 4.8 and he is at 4$/min. I have read with him for about a month. His predictions are set to happen soon. So I will keep you all posted. He seems to be on the money with things.
CaliforniaPsychics.com / Re: Delight
« Last post by MikeNY on Today at 04:12:15 PM »
I had a reading with her the other day. Before I asked my question she knew what I was going to ask her. She went off and said everything And why things happened. I didn’t give anything. I will update. It should be this month I hear something. I mean she is in line with other readers.
CaliforniaPsychics.com / Re: Almondine
« Last post by MikeNY on Today at 04:10:09 PM »
So I had a reading with her. Waiting for predictions. But she was so fast. She said “I’m not gonna waste your time and money”. I asked my question and she went off. She was done in 3 minutes to where I can’t even leave a review. She said a lot of things that aren’t generic. She is also in-line with others.
CaliforniaPsychics.com / Re: lalita
« Last post by MikeNY on Today at 04:07:09 PM »
Devayani is a whack job. She said some crazy things. Plus her readings never came true. She was nuts the shit she said.
Keen.com / “The Lovers” Card
« Last post by HazelYella on Today at 12:28:00 AM »
While I understand that there are times when the Lover’s Card will appear in a tarot reading, I hardly ever believe a “reader” who instantly says, “I get the lover’s card”, after you ask about a third party. It sounds very fake and contrived. Just discuss the cards that you actually did pull!
Storefront Psychics & Online Services / Love Clairvoyant Sara
« Last post by LB808 on November 26, 2022, 12:35:20 AM »
Has anyone read with Love Clairvoyant Sara from Psychic Center? Read with her few times already and she seems very friendly and reassuring but how has she been accurate and spot on with any one on this forum who's ever read with her? What your guys take on her? Is she legit? Your info would be greatly appreciated.
CaliforniaPsychics.com / Re: lalita
« Last post by dascallie on November 25, 2022, 11:17:19 PM »
No idea about Lalita--but no way was that my experience about Devayani--she is a remarkable talent.
Storefront Psychics & Online Services / Re: Yona Farrell
« Last post by mixielove on November 24, 2022, 03:58:42 AM »
Whew. Okay...so going back and reading my old posts on Yona....coming to some conclusions.
I've been reading with her every 6-8 months for the last couple of years....
the only really good and in depth reading I had with her...was the very first one.
Since then they have gotten more and more confusing, difficult to follow, and leave me really confused.
So no more Yona readings. :(
The last two readings have been so vague and hyper focused on extremely particular events that aren't really important or helpful to have insight on. The perspective she gets is so confusing, even if she gives you advice to take, you don't even realize what she was talking about until after it's already happened and even then you're not entirely sure if that's what she was talking about.

Idk. Maybe it's just me. There's very little predictions or or long term insight on anything at all. When I do get predictions it'll be like..."there's a person you might bump heads with"...like...okay???  ???

:(
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10