Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Fell off a bit but still doing ok. Went to bitwine to look then immediately came here to post
Addicted to Psychics / Re: psychic independence + manifestation
« Last post by jackY on Today at 10:18:12 PM »
So..... what's the price tag?

I would like to add this as a resource. It's a 12-week guided wellness training that bridges neuroscience with spiritual development to help people conquer the struggle.

mastermind.alchemyxaura.com/iam-method/2
Addicted to Psychics / psychic independence + manifestation
« Last post by shannynlin on Today at 08:30:21 PM »
I would like to add this as a resource. It's a 12-week guided wellness training that bridges neuroscience with spiritual development to help people conquer the struggle.

mastermind.alchemyxaura.com/iam-method/2
Keen.com / Re: Tarottells
« Last post by sai07 on Today at 06:26:14 PM »
Just an update for anyone that this may be helpful for, job timing prediction for April did not pan out.
Keen.com / Re: Starfish Insights
« Last post by Chitowngirl on Today at 02:50:02 PM »
Yes, please keep us posted. I think she's been good however I haven't been able to confirm yet whether or not she was correct with her major predictions. As soon as I know I'll post; good or bad.
Keen.com / Re: Starfish Insights
« Last post by kika on Today at 04:09:46 AM »
I recently had a reading with her. She messaged me with more details for my read. Waiting on predictions.  I like her.
Addicted to Psychics / Re: Joining the lent bandwagon
« Last post by sai07 on April 22, 2024, 08:08:51 AM »
So happy for you Mina :)
Keen.com / Re: Mediums on Keen
« Last post by kika on April 22, 2024, 02:58:55 AM »
U need to try Lady of Shallot on mysticsense. She's good. I am waiting on predictions but she's getting great reviews.
Keen.com / Mediums on Keen
« Last post by Chipsahoy on April 22, 2024, 02:13:22 AM »
Any good Mediums on Keen?
Addicted to Psychics / Re: Joining the lent bandwagon
« Last post by Mina on April 22, 2024, 12:50:41 AM »
I meant in the context of …welp:
I can move on to next moment

And I forget this might sound like foreign vague mindfulness description like “happiness” or “how does one attain happiness?”

But for me it means I can just drop all my worries: if I will or won’t get back with my ex, worry if I can or can’t stop calling psychics, worry if I do or don’t love them, stop looking for ways to get them back, or chase them, worrying about how the future will turn out… I can just focus on the present moment at hand (and to my surprise fully!)

But yes I am finding my attachment to my ex is less. I’m not scared if I do get fully over them, or don’t. It’s not a burden I carry alone.

For example so many times I would go to work thinking about my ex, or planning how after work who could I call as my psychic, and will they be online? But instead I’m finding that when I’m at work, I feel present and happy, I can fully be in the moment and my thoughts in the back burner are not in the front. They’re truly in the back.

I can just “move on”
That’s what praying the rosary, focusing on the cross, and lent has brought to me. Don’t get me wrong I started very raw and distraught but I just feel so even keel
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10